wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7357
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8844#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18844#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/844#searchresult
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw
youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9768
google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/?hl=en#url=wikileaks.org
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/3490921_alex-jones-webmaster-candidate-1-scheduled-.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=pdf|docx|doc|xlsx|xls&count=50#searchresult

>pdf|docx|doc|xlsx|xls (1062 results)

Hopefully we can find something more concrete.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/20749/9434

We have a few new narrative lines to work with over the weekend: 1. Hillary's seizure videos are picking up steam disqualifying her from running on medical grounds. 2. The DNC emails. 3. The overt collusion of MSM including "dark" in all headlines covering Trump's acceptance speech.

>(blank)
>$14,328,606.43

From the last thread:

Make sure you all check out this spreadsheet.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/20749/9434

>Big Spreadsheet of All Things.xlsx

We have a false flag op in Munich to bury this. It's cool.

Also Henry Laufer is an extra low key billionaire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Laufer

>We have a false flag op in Munich to bury this
every time

Those poor folks. Just imagine if someone used this info to harrass them .

>test

Like the Dallas police shooting and other attacks. If we begin putting together a correlation table, it will build confirmation bias so each time a Hillary/DNC fuckup happens, people will begin expecting a terrorist attack and that will seal the common perception.

WWII never actually happened

It was all a cover up by Hillary's reptilian queen to make Hillary's birth go seemingly unnoticed even though it's a fact she has no birth record and many people now believe she came to earth from an asteroid

Thanks user. I don't know what that substituted picture was and it's good to see it's nothing.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351

> * You've dismissed the idea that HRC could face legal troubles over her private server, how do you know that?

>o I'm simply confident that as investigation moves forward, HRC has made clear and many within the government has made clear that she acted legally

1 ID by shill poster. They are panicking lel.

Oh shit. You've blown my cover. Only you and Alex Jones are the truly enlightened individuals on this planet. You're so intelligent and such a unique, special snowflake that only you know truth.

Everybody else is shills. Whatever you do, don't go and take photos of our chemtrails or well have you assassinated.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10369

can anyone make something of this?

>Need to know asap if we want to offer Jake Tapper questions to ask us.wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077

I know this is you.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/1173/569

This. Jews have been creating cover ups for Hillary ever since she was conceived!

>Graham: let Am. People read the 28- pages and let people make their own decision
Todd: why don't presidents want that?
Graham: they give us oil, but relationships are changing; the schism between us and Saudis are changing, they are training children to be terrorist in Madrasas
Todd: can Pres. just release them?
Graham: yes
Todd: implications for Saudi-American relationship?
Graham: there will be negative implications

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12376

oh shit look correct the record is here, should we be looking for anything in particular hillbot? any hints?

are these addresses supposed to be business or homes?

>this is the address listed for Fred Eychaner in chicago

DNC Sup Forums ROULETTE

Not sure what to search for? Take your last 4 digits and use them to access emails. Example, post number 82241488 will read the following emails:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1488
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11488
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21488

The largest emailid is 22456, so the last one may not exist. Good luck, post anything interesting here, and

ROLLIN'

Wow, email leak and then Munich. What a coincidence.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10369
nothing damning but definitely damage control.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20786
in the attachments there's a receipt for a donation

a dumpster like that out front usually means vacant or so to be vacant, possible non valid address

t. mail contractor once upon a time

Nothing but shit posts in this thread. PSA for everyone in here...the Reddit thread has dug up a mountain of emails compared to whatever the fuck /pol has found. Really dropping the ball on this one /pol. I guess the statements about this place bring taken over by redneck teens is true.

thanks for the idea

From Trump General:
post below. Contributors so far have been credited. I appreciate their help.

Regarding Trump

Holy shit lol. They made Craigslist posts on fake Trump jobs talking about women needing to be hot for the job and "maintain hotness" wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

DNC's Trump narrative wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1041

"The digital internet team is continuing the push to show people how dangerous Trump is." wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10744

Regarding Bernie

Want to know why Morning Joe suddenly did a 180? DWS to Chuck Todd. Topic is about them calling for DWS to step down. "This must stop." wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10945

"Hey Josh, since the Sanders camp keeps pushing stories about the money laundering, we’re prepping a Medium post from either our CFO or our CEO we want to run by you. It will sharply state that the criticisms are wrong, etc.. basically our talking points in a Medium post format with some extra detail." wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4091

"Making a Bernie narrative" wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11056

"If she outperforms this polling, the Bernie camp will go nuts and allege misconduct. They'll probably complain regardless, actually." wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13098

DWS private email saying Bernie's idea to change DNC is silly and won't be president wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9999

DNC and Hillary moles inside the Bernie campaign wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4776

Trying to get someone to ask about religion at one of Bernie's events. Trying to get him to say he's Atheist wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11508

More below

This board is full of racists Hillary is FULLY qualified to be president. These right wing conspiracies must stop

#ImWithHer

The one for Soros was business but some could bee home. There are tens of thousands of lines in that spreadsheet all with a different donation and name.

DNC flagging Bernie Democrats or things that threaten HRC. Thanks /u/Yo5yoman2 wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6191

DWS on Bernie staying in the race in April: "Spoken like someone who has never been a member of the Democratic Party and has no understanding of what to do" wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5477)

Calling someone a Bernie Bro for wanting to interview DWS about money laundering, which they call "a shit topic". Asks for an interview next week on another topic. wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13319

Media Collaboration

"I think the best reporter to give the news to ahead of time is Greg Sargent at the Washington Post. But, the specific reporter is not as important as getting it to an outlet before the news breaks so we can help control the narrative on the front" wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11242

CNN collaboration wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077

More media collusion (Politico) "Vogel gave me his story ahead of time/before it goes to his editors as long as I didn't share it. Let me know if you see anything that's missing and I'll push back."

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10808

Jake Tapper responds to collaboration: sli.mg/rOlZ6y Thanks /u/tsdouglas

Planting stories in the Washington Post wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8157

DNC wanting to promote pro-Hillary news during primary, discussion of "quietly sharing". wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8744

GENERAL

Asking to commit FEC violation wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25

MONEY LAUNDERING. From Weaver. wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6230 More on laundering wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6697

More below

"-- Last night, Hillary attended two high-dollar fundraisers in New York City. The first, from 6:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m., was at the home of Maureen White and Steven Rattner. Approximately 15 attendees contributed $100,000+ to attend. Then, from 8:15 p.m. to 9:45 p.m., she went to the home of Lynn Forester de Rothschild. Another 15 people ponied up more than 100K to attend." wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1238

Money from DNC donation funneled to Clinton campaign wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6697

Correct the Record's executive director wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4690

"less than 1 percent of the $61 million raised by that effort has stayed in the state parties' coffers, according to a POLITICO analysis of the latest Federal Election Commission filing" wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1724

To meet Clinton at the convention is $1.7 million to $300k wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/22280/9807

Asking Burger King to form a PAC wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/999

Trading favors with superdelegates. wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/234

Huge list of donors wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/20749/9434

last for digits are the e-mail I read

Debbie wasserman shultz personal office landline is in the emails kek

There's a Hillary/DNC fuckup and a terrorist attack pretty much every week at this point, of course they happen at the same time they happen all the time.

Then stop buying bait or shill posting yourself 1 ID by cuck. This issue won't be dropped it's being worked.

We have a few new narrative lines to work with over the weekend: 1. Hillary's seizure videos are picking up steam disqualifying her from running on medical grounds. 2. The DNC emails. 3. The overt collusion of MSM including "dark" in all headlines covering Trump's acceptance speech. 4. The same-day "coincidence" of bad press for Hillary/Clinton Foundation and terrorist attacks in the US and globally.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4125

did a cat step on the keyboard or something

>Want to know why Morning Joe suddenly did a 180?
Someone with media connects get this to Joe. While he knows, him knowing we know will embolden him.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12376
>S[anders]: we could do very well in CA; I'm the stronger candidate against DJT
I dunno if it's funnier or sadder he thought he really had a chance at one point.

Can anyone remind me when he started to really shill Hillary? might be able to point towards pressure and eventual breaking to disaffect former Bernie supporters.

rollin

I won a free lottery ticket earlier so i'm hot, baby

2 posts from ID now faggot.

post it lad

Rollarino

rolling'

I'm a beer vendor at the stadiums in Philly, and I was invited to do a "Top Secret Lenny Kravitz Concert" for the high officials of the people going to be in the DNC.

Do you think there's a chance I'll get to see Hillary or any other of the satanic elite? Do you think I'll get to see some child sacrifice? Should I work the event or sit this one out?

>of course they happen
If we begin putting together a correlation table, it will build confirmation bias so each time a Hillary/DNC fuckup happens, people will begin expecting a terrorist attack and that will seal the common perception.

Rollerino

>newfag from reddit complaining about his social justice club not doing his job for him

Fuck off to 8pol if you want to sperg out about your gay little politics and take everything seriously

Who's into phone sex with traps? You know what to do. Phreaks get busy.

I'm trying but it keeps giving me spam

Debbie wasserman-schultz landline phone number. Do what you want with it. +1 2028637162

I haven't tried calling it myself because I don't feel like getting murdered by Shillary

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6149

lol

"didn't pivot away quickly enough from the email issue"

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11326
>So much enthusiasm!
>Not from Pablo though

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7357
Re: CNN tomorrow morning

>Pablo, What's the status of tomorrow's CNN
AM hit? Can we move it closer to the 820
POTUS hit?

I'll staff, no prob. I don't mind being the guy
who has to get up early. But the guy who
doesn't deliver? No way.

>You have no clue what you are asking for.

Dear CNN, Don’t book us anymore because we can’t read a calendar. OR Dear CNN, Pls
have Trump call-in and set the news cycle against us instead, per usual. Either way,
they’re not going to

change their rundown. I’ll try and book Luis.

>Pablo is getting out of hand but he's right, we
should have her out on this and if we lose 6:20
we lose the hit, period.

>Pablo fuck off

relling

Conversation about polling data it looks like
>RE: Trump's data comments
Conversation is between DNC director, multiple DNC reps and bill barrow of associated press.
Just more of DNC trying to control the press' coverage.

So far this has all been ranging from "neat" to "meh." However am I the only one not sold on the seizure video?

I don't think someone does that voluntarily in such a public place

>5/6/2016 NATIONAL VIDEO REPORT
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8844#searchresult
long email with lots of public video links

>RE: Julia's DNC email . . .
>From:[email protected]
>To: [email protected]
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18844#searchresult
Julia not responding to emails, donation $16k

>From: Kaplan, Jordan [mailto:[email protected]]
>Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 2:48 PM
>To: Stephen Bittel
>Subject: Game six
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/844#searchresult
blank email, maybe hit send before writing anything?

my dubs were hot but these, I dunno

Did you see both angles and the security rushing her out immediately after?

youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw
>front

youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4
>side+exit

19899 is a phone call to Scott comer. 8 min 50 seconds., no transcript .
>outgoing call to +1 (708) 408-7102 (Other)

Somebody give me a t;dr for all this shit

Is Shillary btfo or not?

It exposes a ton of shit within the DNC

>Since I started digging into Manafort these messages have been a daily occurrence on my yahoo account despite changing my password often:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9768

she was just reacting to the two reporters hurling questions at her. anyone pushing the seizure angle is a shill or idiot.

This is day one of wikileaks Clinton / DNC week of fun.

Stay on the ready all week long for more dumps. They still have the 80+gb of Clinton e-mails to release also.

We're calling it The Seizening.

(((( JORDAN KAPLAN ))))

she wuz brain dammage and sheeeit

it happened twice though senpai, I'm not sold but it's weird as all hell

Rolling to forget my fears

Another email from Scott comer.
>In an effort to bring in new money, we added our $33,400 Chestnut Hill package. This package is for those that have not donated at all in 2016 and have the capacity to max out this year.

So far no, it's just the sort of everyday scum and backdoor dealing you'd find just as well in the RNC. Nothing particularly shocking, just people arranging fundraisers, vetting people, talking about getting different firms and industries to donate to them, strategies and op research to stump Trump, etc.

Ah, didn't see the second one

I'm pushing the media collusion stuff, it plays into Trumps narrative that the media all conspire against him, and discredits any legitimate criticism they have because they are obv in cahoots with the dnc

Google is now listing wikileaks as a "dangerous site"

google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/?hl=en#url=wikileaks.org

Let's do this.

Do you seriously expect me to believe that Trump hasn't been working with and manipulating the media all along? Do you think his staff put no effort at all into getting him on all the right shows and trying to dominate the narrative?

Lmao.
I wonder if they ever did anything other than email each other about it.

Read through
for crumbs. Collect video and audio clips of various MSM (globally?) using "dark" last night and today. Combine with MSM collusion in the DNC emails. Win. Thanks user for your work on this issue.

>Cinco de mayo tickets
>link to a Trump stream
>someone called Connie Williams donating to the DNC

It's nothing. Let's roll again.

MFW

Hillaryclinton.com is more dangerous

when's the last time you watched the media discuss Trump senpai? Have you not seen the collage of all the headlines describing his speech as dark? There's a big difference between getting him on the right shows, and writing the news for them so they can post it.

This has one

I might call that. I'll save it for sure though

>copy of a shitty anti-Trump article
>MSNBC video request
>link to a dumb tabloid article

Another dud. One more try.

Seizeening. I like that

someone should bring a strobe light to the dem convention

2540 has send and recip, but no subject or body.
Is wiki editing sensitive material now?

What is this about? Monitoring schedules?

There should be a continual DNC emails general running parallel to CFG. We should begin to tag (LOVE THAT METADATA FUCKERS) emails with keys we're working, msmcollusion being an obvious example to work with

>briefing reminder
>spam ad
>invalid number

I guess there's nothing in here after all. I am now a Hillary supporter. :^)

>globally?
And only seconds later, the answer came

thanks user

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/34/3490921_alex-jones-webmaster-candidate-1-scheduled-.html

ALEX JONES WORKS FOR CIA/STRATFOR

Turkish [delight] coup related

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18895