You "people" have friends and a normal life outside of this shithole, right?

You "people" have friends and a normal life outside of this shithole, right?

no ;-;

ummmmmm maybe

friends yes but i'm not normal

i want a girlfriend so fucking badly but i refuse to lower my standards
FUCKKKKK

no

Sort of, I only really have work friends. Mexicans here are the normiest people on earth btw

not anymore

Neah, I have nothing at all.

Yep have a 9-5 job and tonight I'm going to D&D

I declared to a friend of mine, I used to go to his house and him to mine, play games, and we were pretty close, so I finally told him my feelings and he rejected me because he liked me as a friend and not as a boyfriend and since then I don't speak to anyone because I'm too hurt in the inside and I try to be happy without human interaction because I don't want to feel such pain again

Haven't had a single friend in about 5 years.

>I declared to a friend of mine
how does this work? I mean if they are not gay why would you do this...did you just love him so much and say "fuck it" and go for it?

He is bisexual and has had a boyfriend previously

i have a normal life but i'm not a normal human being

Actually yes, im going to hang out with some friends in 2 hours

I've got only one friend. Lately I felt lonely and started frequently asking him to go out. He refused on almost all occasions and after a few days he showed up at my place and gave me his xbox 360 and said "you're clearly got nothing to do so here, play games and leave me alone".

Jesus, that is fucking grim

He gave me his ps3, I don't know why I typed "xbox".

Where do you live?

what games, give me your psn I will be your friend

I have a lot of friends but I only see them when I go home during the summer. I spend 9 months of the year alone in the middle of nowhere.

Oh man, that's sad.
I can tell you that closing yourself to the world while having such inmense pain inside you is horrible. Please talk to someone.
I hope everything goes great with you.

I don't think I can use PSN. This is my first console since Sega Mega Drive so I haven't entirely figured it out yet but I think I can't go online because the console is hacked (jailbroken?) to play pirated games.

I have a job, that's all
my job is basically my friend

outside of school? no. i spend all of my free time by my pc

yes

No, I'm the perfect caricature of the wageslave

y-yeah of c-course

I was going to bait and switch you and call you a faggot, but now I actually feel bad for you, user. Russia seems just too bleak for an autist.

Yeah.

Do you at least have a wageslave buddy? Or do you have a weird autist job like me where you are alone 99% of the time?

I'm together with a guy in his 70s, he's nice, but it's hardly someone I can be friends with

I do.

I have 1 friend. He owes me over 800€
I don’t want to make him upset by reminding him and he won’t pay me back
Should I shoot a bullet through my mouth?

this.
I've had some acquaintances in this period, but it didn't last for long. I tried reconnecting with a couple old friends but we drifted apart too much and they have new friends or close family and girlfriends. People from my highschool group have either scattered everywhere or I don't like them anymore. Mid-20s suck even harder than highschool for non-normies.

I only go out from my home because of university. I don't know any classmate and in I'm unable to form relationships in general.

Why do you think im here

I actually do but I don't deserve it

Yes actually. I've been on this site for close to 9 years now though so I can't leave even though I now have stuff to do and friends and a social life

when I didn’t have fanyone, I used to come here because I craved social interaction

wow that sounds pathetic

No
/thread

today i refused an invitation to a party just so i could stay here

Nope this is like the third time a girl has cheated on me she made me come all the way to belize for nothing god i'm gonna fucking kys today

no...

and that's the good news

huehuehuehuehuehue

I work all day every day and get high on weekends

Are you high right now?

when i first started browing Sup Forums 4 years ago i was an underage edgy faggot with no friends. I've changed a lot since then, got fitter, looked after myself more and i go clubbing every two weeks with my mates from uni. I can't stop browsing Sup Forums tho because i feel like it's apart of me.

It'is weird to me that there are South American/hispanic loners weirdos out there...it is almost exclusively a white and maybe Asian(I don't know any) thing here

I'm trying very hard to build up a social life but end up being bored by it or start to dislike the people I am with.

I'm unironically very good at it, I can schmooze, and riff and tell good stories...people like to be around me but I guess I just don't like to be around them

i still have friends from school but i only see them once every few years now. haven't made any friends since i started university 5 years ago and it doesn't seem like this is going to change. but that's fine, you get used to everything

it's not like that I'm not bad at socializing, infact I have been told to be good company, but I get bored by others very quickly.
I am still the problem tho

Nope.
Shitposting on Sup Forums is the closest thing to a social life.

yes, but the closest of them just moved over seas bc he met a exchange student here and now he left to go be happy with her and experience her home country.

and now that my best friend is on the other side of the world I can feel my other friends and myself distancing from one another.

>best friend
What is that like?

This shithole is shittier than yours.

I have LITERALLY never had a single friend in my entire life.

lmoa

Normal life yes, friends no

>russia
Well...

No i’m friendless and fucking NEET

this