LEFTOVERS EPISODE 3 PREGAME THREAD

Episode 3 in 50 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need Nora to fart on my face

I just watched all of it in the last 2 weeks and finally caught up today. What are the memes and fan theories around here?

Back to Rëddit you go.

the threads are pretty light during the show and after it's just filled with shitposters like this guy.

so yeah, pretty much not gonna have any discussion here.

Kevin Sr episode tonight boys, I am pretty hyped.

>its a kevin sr. episode

about time

preventing the apocalypse, yo

No memes for this show thank god.

anyone got a stream?

The meme is that Leftovers threads either die with less than 20 replies or get flooded with Sup Forums

why is Sup Forums so triggered by this show?

>no memes is a good thing
I guess if you like talking to the same 12 people who come to every thread and having either the thread get archived or have 300 replies from 25 people

Who knows

I would rather have decent discussion then retards spamming stupid memes. After a new episode airs we usually get pretty good discussion for around 2 days.

who /holy wayne/ here

go back to your epic game of thrones general

Will we find out how Kevin Sr. contacted Kevin Jr. at the hotel tonight?

>tfw the god's tongue kicks in

I think we might. I'm hoping we find out how the fuck the four horsewomen know about Kevin.

Hopefully someone streams like last week.

they were both dead at the same time

comfy stream and chat at brettygood dot com

here, GOAT scenes

Was it kino?

i honestly hope he gets reincorporated in some way. and it seems like he will be with his gf re-claiming his baby.

reminder kevin died off screen in the first episode, shot in the back of the head by his wife's son for cheating on his wife. The entire series, including the departure, has been in his head.

Its a strained knockoff of jacob's ladder with some pop-sci (stages of grief/dying) thrown in. First season was denial and anger, second season was depression, third season is bargaining onto acceptance.

Wasn't he one of the Secret Service guards to Patti in the hotel last season?

So we are expecting one of the best episodes of the series tonight right?

>As the Departure anniversary approaches, Kevin Garvey Sr. Is inspired to wander the Australian outback in an effort to save the world from apocalypse

MY GOD

>Is that...normal pooing you're doing?

proof

oh wait you don't have any

because that's not fucking true

this will be the Ozymandias of this show

did the intro song leak?

Hi lindelof.

What's the credit's song gonna be?

Personal Jesus by Richard Cheese

a horse with no name

>because that's not fucking true

your first clue should have been wife's son cuckposting, a corner stone of Sup Forums memes

greatest american hero theme will be one of the opening themes.

DEUS VULT

Just because "my wife's son" is a maymay does not mean kevin wasn't shot by his wife's son, off screen, in the first episode, and the entire series has been in his head.

Tommy has no reason to shoot Kevin, plus it was shown he was in an entirely different place before the departure you're retarded

>all memes were created equal

do you have a functioning brain? Like can you actually think? I'm starting to believe you can't, and if you can't think that makes you subhuman. You know what I think about subhumans? I wish upon them pox and plague, maladies and famine. I will fucking destroy you you subhuman nigger fuck. USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN YOU STUPID FUCKING SUBHUMAN POS

Idk about that I think we are going to get 6 amazing episodes in a row.

is there a stream?

Stream?

HAPPENING

yeah that's not true at all. There's nothing to even discuss with this show besides "DUDE WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED/WILL HAPPEN"

which is the second lowest form of discussion besides "remember when"

I'm most excited for the Matt episode personally, but I'm also kind of nervous about it. This show has honestly given me something like PTSD with anything regarding Matt, both of the episodes centering around him had me sweating like mad

>bb
back to rebbit you go nigger lover

GET
HYPE
Y
P
E

KINO SONG

wew

its...... its not good

Are you a wizard?

Just marathoned the first 5 minutes, it's K I N O

it me, Damon

Why does everyone shill this show around here? Is it that good? I'm 2 episodes in and i guess it's pretty comfy to watch, but is it worth all that shilling?

stfu reddit

PLease someone stream

I wonder if the abos will sniff petrol in this episode

>you will never know the feels of having to press 2 buttons at the same time to record something

watch it after you lose your virginity

thanks man
I'm actually looking for an answer, but i guess you're right. It's a show watched by total faggots

>come into a thread and act like a retard
>get told to fuck off
>waah you're big meanie doo doo heads! >:(

its the best show on tv, just start from season 1, dont watch the new shit

>hurr durr you is retard fug offffff xD

What's the 4th book called?

It's literal marketing.

The Jews Strike Back

This guy right here comes into show threads, acts like a retard and then turns on his wailing defense mechanisms, communicating them with meme arrows

This lowlife

thanks for proving my point

BASED KEVIN SR

holy shit

Based Travis

t.samefag

Someone summarise what has happened so far pls

>Matt spent all of season 2 unkeking himself
>has been keked at least once every episode so far in season 3

Best episode of the season or best episode of the season?

>Abbos not sitting around sniffing petrol

0/10 - not realistic.

Do you faggots ever stop whining about non-whites?

Is Kevin god?

Kevin sr going rogue hahahahah

why is Chris the Abbo not sniffing petrol?

scott glenn is always kino

Jews in Space

oh fuck

lel

Give him some petrol and he'll perk right up.

wat

kino

Fuck man too soon

Why have the live threads been so shitty? Yet the post show ones are much better, and shit like TWD gets more posts

Abbo at at about 18 minutes in

AND I LOVE A RAINY NIGHY

well that was just silly

what is this and why does it get posted so much?

>and shit like TWD gets more posts
That's because people are actually paying attention to The Leftovers, as opposed to everybody hate watching TWD and shitposting the entire time.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI

instead of heading to the shore, the penguin goes to the mountains, where he faces certain death.