Yo Sup Forums I just started taking anti-depressants

Yo Sup Forums I just started taking anti-depressants.

I'm on 20mg of Citalopram.

I've only been on it for a few hours and cringe threads don't make me cringe into a coma anymore, feminist posts don't make me mad anymore. and I don't feel a need to reply to every shitpost.

I'd reccomend this shit to everyone. God bless America.

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/02/26/do-antidepressants-work-immediately/
express.co.uk/news/politics/639378/British-MPs-Sharia-law-alcohol-ban-Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=ct8ii3QQ3QY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20051569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

congrats ur now a normal human being....
now get off Sup Forums and workout

pharmacy technician of 11+ years here

So you feel emotionless? That doesn't seem very kewl

it takes two fucking weeks for that shit to start working, retard.

It's amazing. I'm in such a state of europhic "I don't give a fuck anymore" that I have no headaches and don't overthink anything.

....and it's only been a few hours.

You will be even more emotionally unstable when your body lapses off of the drugs.

You are now an addict.

This. You're just feeling a placebo dipshit

mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/02/26/do-antidepressants-work-immediately/

My GP told me 2 weeks too, but srs nigga this shit is working.

express.co.uk/news/politics/639378/British-MPs-Sharia-law-alcohol-ban-Islam

Just be careful senpai. After 6 months to a year it will likely stop working and the doctor will try to up your dosage. When that happens, it's time to walk away. Use this time while you feel good to sort yourself out.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA

youtube.com/watch?v=ct8ii3QQ3QY

There's an instant psychotropic effect when you take them for the first time. You quickly build a tolerance to that and the primary effects take over.

I've heard this. Is this the case for everyone?

can I switch meds?

That one guy who didnt even bother to remove his militant clothes when going to another country. Are they even trying to hide that they are terrorists?

I'm on escitalopram.
I can go to sleep now without only dreaming of killing myself, but I still feel I have nothing to live for.

Such are the joys of antidepressants.

the drugs are poison, they permanently alter your brain chemistry. meditation helped me more than any drugs

Nice work OP. You've taken the blue pill (the true red pill). Now go out and have a normal, happy life.

Why are you so mad polfriend.

I like and respect polish people, including you. why so upset.

Don't drink because you'll be a total cunt to everyone.

>citalopram

enjoy not being able to cum anymore op. It gave me pretty vivid dreams though.

I used to dream of killing myself every night, meh, hopefully you and I both find something to live for.

I'm not sure it's a blue pill desu, I still like Trump and Farage.

anti depressant will fuck up your brain if you take them for too long

you actually are going to lose IQ points over the years

The doctor will likely advocate for that once they've upped your current dose once or twice, but you'll just continue to get diminishing returns. If you're given a new med, your next "bliss period" after the depression lifts will only be 4 months instead of 6, and so on.

Why?

they take about 6 weeks to kick in fully, I take 200mg they really help taking the edge of things.

Oh shit, really? #noFap.

Maybe for the best so I don't overthink shit, guessing this is the blue pill then?

I'm just testing your newly achieved abilities

yeah, take the blue pill, if it helps you sleep at night

With me it only affected actual sex, fapping was still great combined with some weed.
But yeah I doubt he's planning on getting fucked any time soon.

Also, that's a rather massive dose.

when the time comes to fight russia polfriend we will fight side by side.

was on 40mg citalopram and 20mg mirtazapine for half a year
needless to say I aint falling for the chemical jew again

Yeah, I mean, I'm on anti-depressants. No chance of me fucking anything soon.

That's a starter dose m8, most are on 40.

This. Getting off mirtazpine onto sertaline was hell, took a full month off work. Wanted to kill myself

why don't you post the real version...

good goy, emotions are bad drugs are good

you are turning into a leftist, congrats op

Fuck.

Great.

Now continue eating your meds every day FOREVER and say goodbye to the person you used to be.

Embrace the neutral and the routine, more importantly - know that you are a broken human that requires a daily infusion of chems to function on what big pharma deems a "normal" emotional level.

its not always difficult to stop taking, if you actually made an effort for self-improvement and take less and less until youre off of them it will most likely be better than before

>falling for the drug jew

You never know man. I was on it and got into a relationship 2 months later. Sex didn't work out and I got off that stuff. But honestly, real depression is worse than not being able to have sex so do what you gotta and all my best to you.

For escitalopram it's 10 that's the starting dose, and 20 that's the maximum.

You realize of course that part of the problem of clinical depression is that you're not capable of self improvement. You're aware that you should do it, you just don't have the psychological fortitude to do things.

Imagine being a fat fuck and that you know that you should go work out. But mentally even using the fucking toilet brush is a major undertaking. See the problem?

Enjoy your PLACEBO faggot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20051569

>Circles represent raw mean change in depressive symptoms from intake to the end of treatment at each initial HRSD score for both the antidepressant medication (ADM) and placebo (Plac) conditions. The size (area) of the circle represents the number of data points that contributed to each mean. The regression lines represent the estimates of change in depression symptoms from intake to the end of treatment for ADM and Plac conditions as a function of baseline symptom severity. These regression lines were estimated from a model of the baseline severity-by-treatment interaction, controlling for the effects of the study from which the data originated.

You fucking retard, it's a difference between being suicidal and hollow.

I'll take being unable to concentrate properly and not being able to masturbate over lying in a foetal position thinking about killing myself every evening, and being too afraid to talk to anyone.

It's not "I'm a bit down in the dumps" kind of stuff.

Anti depressants are cancer. An ugly faced of Western society to numb people into becoming drones. Kill yourselves.

10 is starting, 20 is recommended, 40 is max
yes absolutely, thats why you take medication you retard, it helps cope with the sense of helplessness and in time one may even be able to perform self-improving tasks

>t. clinically depressed

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20051569

RESULTS:

Medication vs placebo differences varied substantially as a function of baseline severity. Among patients with HDRS scores below 23, Cohen d effect sizes for the difference between medication and placebo were estimated to be less than 0.20 (a standard definition of a small effect). Estimates of the magnitude of the superiority of medication over placebo increased with increases in baseline depression severity and crossed the threshold defined by the National Institute for Clinical Excellence for a clinically significant difference at a baseline HDRS score of 25.
CONCLUSIONS:

The magnitude of benefit of antidepressant medication compared with placebo increases with severity of depression symptoms and may be minimal or nonexistent, on average, in patients with mild or moderate symptoms. For patients with very severe depression, the benefit of medications over placebo is substantial.

IOW, it's not a placebo if your symptoms are not mild.

so you need drugs to function like a normal person? makes me glad i wasnt born with a broken brain

>I've only been on it for a few hours
That's a placebo. Just wait until you start having a fucking reaction.

Depressants are how the Jews tame the goys into doing their bidding. Instead of improving the shit in your life and accepting things as how they are, they feed you pills to make you mellow. The only plus side is at least nofap becomes more easier to accomplish so you can stop being a degenerate.

I've been on Sertraline, Escitalopram through college, they didn't really work.

Effexor after I dropped out, was feeling better.

Got a manual labor job outside, physical activity and being outdoors helped me to feel a lot better to the point where I dropped the meds entirely.

Now I "upgraded" to a desk job where I just sit on my ass all day and deal with egoes and a huge workload, feel like I need to go back on it.

It only works if symptoms are SEVERE

Way ahead of you up, ive been lurking for years a and this is my first post. You're all fucking morons, why woyld opinions of dorks ever affect my mood? Lololol

Never casually mention antidepressants around other people.

>Oh, I'm on something way stronger than that

go back to never posting.

I've been taking antidepressants for few months, everything in general feels better even though nothing in my life has really changed.Its probably a false version of reality but I almost dont care shit was so bad b4, the pills are literally blue too fugg

thats the deal with the chemical jew, they make everything feel easier to handle or whatever, but the actual change you have to manage yourself

Got diagnosed with dysthemia/persistent depressive disorder about a month and a half ago. The advice i got from people(my psych, my cousin who's going for his PhD in Psych, and my nurse friend) recommended against anti-depressants. Too many side effects.
I may not be able to enjoy things as much as other people, but at least I'm not suicidal.

I was diagnosed with very low vitamin D by the doctor and was put on high doses of it. That, along with daily walks, getting 1+ hour of sunshine I'm now beginning to feel that way too. Took about 6 months however!

Just a cool, subtle optimism about everything. It translates into a physically relaxing, slight euphoria even.

That feel when you're a child or young teen and nobody expects anything of you except to be happy with other shits your age. When you have your whole life ahead of you. Not jaded and want to be nice to everyone. Feels a little like that :D

Even if it's just a one-off spurt of happiness.. I stopped getting those at 24-25. So something is indeed changing.