So we all have them ever since their spergout in the 90s sent refugees all over Europe...

So we all have them ever since their spergout in the 90s sent refugees all over Europe. What are they like in your country?

>Sweden
>awful sandnigger tier involved in mafia-business

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/v-nsterkvinnor-om-sex-med-flyktingbarn-det-g-r-vi-allihop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's one Albanian family, they learned to speak our moonspeak and the government changed some laws so they could stay here instead of being kicked back to Albania.

They mostly are in Missouri or a nearby midwestern state, particularly Bosnians

I have encountered a Montenegrin here on the east coast though

Violent criminals.

Violent criminals.

Same here desu. They usually make ethnic enclaves too like most wogs.
>they learned to speak our moonspeak and the government changed some laws so they could stay here instead of being kicked back to Albania.
Kek.

I really don't think the UK has many

In Sweden we consider all Yugoslavians and Albanians the same (this also includes Italians and Greeks and Turks btw)

That's not true

analbanians open bakeries to cover their maffia business

few other organized criminal serbs and a few rich ones

I dont think you are in a position to say you guys "consider" anything mr.genderisnonexist and ill be a islamic caliphate in 20 years.

You were an Islamic caliphate for 500 years. Fuck off.

Upper row middle pic is albanian
Bottom row both in the right are albanians too. (Actually one might be turk)
Rest are gyppos

>t. an expert

Islam will make us strong. Übermensch nordic genes combined with the warrior-ideology of Allah. We'll be unstoppable.

Noice. ex-yu cucks whites who are notorious cucks.

If anything serbia is a great warning about the dangers of being part of an islamic caliphate and the lingering damage it causes.

Bosnians are VERY rude to me. I don't trust them anymore, they're racist

We love our Albanians but we prefer our dear Moroccans here in the Netherlands. Best people ever!! I don't know why our government isn't bringing more. If I have a daughter I'll make sure she marries one just to make sure I get to hang out with as many mocros as possible.

>25th of November
>on 26th of November

wtf do you care you have 6 months of night anyways now right?

oops wrong thread sorry

we don't have them though

they all went to sweden

what the fuck you sick cunt

Hey don't be rude to the Finns. It's bad enough that Nokia's dead and now they're irrelevant to the world.

Fuck you toothpaste

racist cunt

They are mostly okay. Most mafia here belongs to the Pakis, so they don't do that. I know or have met a few personally, they were all cool people (except one Kosovar girl who was a real pain in the ass). They are well integrated and don't cause much trouble. Some bad eggs, as there usually are, but overall I think one of our best immigrant groups.

Assalamualaikum Guzel. Now shut the fuck up and make my kebab.

Are there any Moroccans in Norway? You guys should totally have some of ours. They're the best.

>they all went to sweden
I wonder why...I wonder why most migrants wanna come here can't possibly be gibs
t. Swedish mainstream journalist/politician

fuck off back to morocco you ape

they're the reason marseille is full of AK wielding subhumans

Quite a few, though they're not really a significant group. They're mostly okay. And thanks, but we don't need any more immigrants right now.

Nee I am no match for the Marokkanse alpha male. I'd rather stay in my gezzeligheid and eat mijn borrels, hopefully one of these dutch ladies will marry me when she's had enough of the african cahk.

But isn't that good? Don't they kill each other?

>gezzeligheid

you HAVE to go back

They are niggers

My mom married a black man and he made me suck his fingers

just fuckin with you I am a Moroccan and no I'm not going anywhere- I don't speak fuckin Moroccan. Suck my dick.

We mostly have bosnians. They are surprisinly nice

Ahmed-Mubdallah-Abdulkarim-Abdallahir-Mehmediballah................

that they do
i don't know about you though but i'd much rather not have armed monkeys around

Serbs and Croats are cool. Never met any others from Yugoslavia but I heard that there are Macedonians living around here

Once you separate the man from the ideology, you'll see the human in them. Muslims are mostly okay people, I used to be one myself. Islam on the other hand is fuckin cancer.

Go take your autism meds and practice your gender-neutral pronouns.

I know you are a Moroccape, and the good news is you won't have to go anywhere, the bullet will come to you, in time.

Actually laughed out loud.

>but i'd much rather not have armed monkeys around
It could always be worse, it could be Sweden-tier where they have handgrenades and shit.

lol where I am the only people with guns other than the police are other Moroccans.

the pic is ex-yu but everyone's talking about albanians

are you retarded?

your women are literally importing arab dick into the country cause you retards cant fuck for shit lmao

ever heard of kosovo?

and fyrom is like 1/3 albanian too

why are you so insecure?

oh they most certainly do have plenty stockpiled in their HLMs
don't think they're known for proactively using them though
thankfully i'm not from anywhere near that open-air zoo

most are well integrated, but they run all the arm traffic and brought thousands of cheap AK47 to our sandnigs. So I have mixed feelings over this one.

Spain and Portugal practiced warrior Christianity and conquered half the earth. Their former Empire is very Catholic to this day. It isn't the religion, but the Nordic people which kept them from global conquest.

They play football, and coach football.

The most famous footballers here are Serbian or Bosniak.

They're probably the most integrated of our foreigners

Like we can tell the fucking difference. Apparently google tells me the most we got was from "Bosnia" but I don't know what that means.

Autismo. Nordics literally engaged in world conquest when we were vikings.

WE

Suprisingly decent. They get degrees, work hard and their children aren't completely subhuman, like the somalians are.

>the somalians
not a very high bar to beat

We have a shit ton of albanians what are you talking about

wow. racist much?

friatider.se/v-nsterkvinnor-om-sex-med-flyktingbarn-det-g-r-vi-allihop
it's literally true

The problem with Somalians is for some weird fucking reason they adopt the Amerimutt nigger 'culture'.

I encountered some young ones and all they did was talk about rap music and call each other nigger. But I saw some of the older generation and they wear thobes and act like saudis except they make little noise.

I've just concluded that 2nd generation immigrants are the worst.

Yes I know it's "true" but that's not what the thread is about. Why was that guy so insecure he had to attack OP just because >lol sweden raped

We are one big family, just like you and your mena breeders

...but it's not even rape...
the article is about women willfully taking refugees in to their home and then fucking them.
Why can't he point out that OP's country loves refugees?

>I've just concluded that 2nd generation immigrants are the worst.
the problem for them is their new home country dislikes them at best and their parents home country hates them and sees them as not of them. Thus they do not feel at home anywhere

>since the 90s.

actually Tito had one amazing policy for handling criminals that's been going on for at least 40 years. Might not like the man but he was a fucking genius. Enjoy your mafia you fucking KUK.

All of them are nice to me because I was a little Croatian diaspora boy

Still gives them zero reason to act like cultureless Amerimutts.

2nd generation immigrants are the worst shit because they have that identity crisis thing that Americans get when they find out they were 1/16th french instead of 1/32 German. Some people obsess over little things too much.

>Still gives them zero reason to act like cultureless Amerimutts.
Agreed but try telling that to a lost and confused teenager trying to find an identity. Sadly many find it in rap culture

>2nd generation immigrants are the worst shit because they have that identity crisis thing
true. Also those that do adapt to the local culture are ridiculed by their peers for "acting white" or whatever else. Shit's reatarded

>Also those that do adapt to the local culture are ridiculed by their peers for "acting white" or whatever else

I can assure you this doesn't really happen. No caring parent is objecting their child pursuing an education, going into STEM, getting an honest job, etc. they're objecting their children doing drugs, getting girlfriends, going to clubs, most likely. But it's the nature of a teenager to rebel against their parents isn't it?

>No caring parent is objecting their child pursuing an education
ofcourse not, but kids their age are. the parents want them to assimilate.

>But it's the nature of a teenager to rebel against their parents isn't it?
yep

>In Sweden we consider all Yugoslavians and Albanians the same

Albanians, Serbs, Bosnians are all the same, Croats sort of, while Slovenians are a completely different sort of people.

true subhuman. yes even serbians. i prefer even africans and gypsies to them.

Yeah sorry to inform you but you're stuck with us Janez.

I am one and I hate 95% of the diaspora. They are just stupid and nationalistic for no reason, worshipping dickheads like pavelić unironically and larping all over the place

You guys are actual Turks but we are Turks only by association with you. Slovenia may be the last province of the Ottoman empire, but it only entered it in 1918.

Slovenians are ubermensch. Honestly you aren't even Yugoslavian, more like your own people, I wouldn't insult you by calling your pseudogermans either.

No idea. I heard they caused trouble back in the 90s but I was just a wee lad back then and don't remember shit.

>You guys are actual Turks
No, that would be the albanians. We otoh are pretty much the most tame of everyone around us. You disappoint me Janez.

I once said the same thing you claim now to a Slovenian Macedonian and he gave me a look that said 'are you calling me a cuck?'

U were a prison of uks worst

Interesting.

Hands down our albanian diaspora is the best

I'm Bosnian diaspora :DDDD
2bh I think we have really good work ethic. The main reason we came to America is because of jobs. I think my family did it's part to helpeout this country. My Dad opened a trucking business and had people work for him and my mom works at an aerospace manufacturing country as a lay-up worker. I'm a pre-law student with a 4.0 GPA. I'd say we're model immigrant citizens. Bosnians my age who grow up here as cancerous as fuck tho. They're all extremely American normies and dumb as shit.

>inb4 nice blog

Albanians were never yugoslavians.

Hey my friend and I are coming in a few years to fuck your girls and get your jobs Swen :^)

Jebem te u dupe karlovacko

Karlovec is a Croatian city that was built by Slovenes (Carniolans) on the order of Charles II. Habsburg, Archduke of Austria.

okay?

Croats are good people. The others are Muslims or criminals.

They are thieves. The worst of them are the Croatians.

>Croatians
They are the best you Serbian subhuman

I'm not Serbians, I'm French. I hate Yugos and Croatians are the worst Yugos.

They pretend to be turks (who pretend to be american niggers) and commit petty crimes. Very strange.