MODS

All new threads are auto 404'd. What is habbening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ellqZQ431iY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=172&v=NUW_pip1J5g
youtu.be/jzysxHGZCAU
letterboxd.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based mods finally cleaning up this shit hole

Yeah wtf?
youtube.com/watch?v=ellqZQ431iY

>Based mods finally cleaning up this shit hole
the need to clear all the capeshit tho

Sup Forums is finally kill

call it a hunch but me personally I blame the semites

We have a bump.
What the fuck is going on mods???

um no sweety

Clear up the Sup Forums shit and Nye posting first.

>butthurt Sup Forumslacks forced the mods to purge the board because they keep trying to force their memes

the threads getting 404'd seem completely random though

like i saw one guy trying to post an avatar 2 thread and that 404'd, then he tried again and that stayed up

same thing with the cunny poster

>the city of Sup Forums

thats why reddit will always be the superior platform

MOOOOOOOOOOT

i'm having a lot of problems with many sites. Wikipedia is very slow.
I thought the 404s is just a symptom of a greater problem

>mods are actually doing their jobs

Thank. God. Fucking.

Kushner's check didn't clear on time

>thread literally about silence gets deleted

Naw, not even mods are this stupid

mods raging right now

kinda sad really desu

/thread

A thread about The fucking Raid got deleted, an on-topic thread, there's clearly something wrong going on here. Stop calling the mods "based".

it's fixed now you dumb idiot

Sort of like cleaning up trash in the ocean, sure you can take a few piss bottles and shitposters but there's a literal island of shit that is growing even faster then you can clean it.

I feel for the mods that have Sup Forums duty, what a fucking shithole this place is.

>tried to make a thread for Into the Badlands
>instant 404, despite not breaking rules

So, is Jay actually Kushner, and Kushner is dating Ivanka?

>Im a newfag the post

i don't think it's the mods, i think it's just the site fucking up because the threads getting deleted seem completely random

It must be a glitch, I don't see how it can be intentional.

Thank Fuck

Who the hell do you think you are Grumpf? You’re any kind of President? Anybody know who you really are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet in this country. This is one of the most important jobs on Earth and who are you? Who are you Dreffe? You miserable presumptious no talent. You’re no President. A President respects the silence, it serves the foundation of creativity.
You obviously don’t have the talent. You don’t have enough respect for yourself or other people, or know what it means to respect yourself. In economics or any form of politics. And I’m a Daily Show graduate. Sucker. And twelve consecutive years of talk show hosting. You suck. You’re a no talent. If you really have talent, go practice. And then get yourself a gig, instead of ruining the country for everybody down here. You disgrace. You are everything that’s gone wrong in this world. You’re a self consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of shit. And I’ve earned my right to say it. Okay?
In 1996, I walked Charlie Kaufman up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew the Steve Carrel from 1988. Who the fuck are you?
You’re nothing. You are nothing. And you will never be anything. Never. How dare you? You miserable, mediocre nothing. Shame on you. You crack a stupid little smile, you little pimp. Go learn to speak. You’re flat. You can’t even carry a fucking speech. I don’t care about your little thin lips, it doesn’t mean you know how to speak. You’re flat. I’ve trained satirically, I’ve trained conservasationally, and you suck.

>when you run out of hot pockets and have to actually start doing your job

We really need new mods.

hiro forgot to make a payment

Thanks Hiroshima

First thing I thought was it was happening because the hourly quote of alt-right shilling thread wasn't being met.

Reminder the ones crying about this mong are the ones here because of his actions

You're next ;)

>all these brainlets complaining their "on-topic" threads are getting baleted

Maybe specify your thread topics instead of 1 sentence long posts and get a better education.

Lol what was the reaction from this gif?

>conservasationally
What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=172&v=NUW_pip1J5g

>This is what newfags actually believe.

>haven't done any moderation in weeks
>whoops better delete a few dozen threads to make it look like i'm working, chinkmoot will never know

Who?

It sickens me that this faggot gave me a 1 day ban for making a Ricky and Morty version of T3h P3nGu1nE of D000M pasta and posting it in one of the 14 Rick and Morty threads that was in the catalog at that time.

God damn I hate this place.

What I mean is stop making shit threads and you won't get baleted.

Let's try to keep our speculation somewhere within the realm of reality

But it's 100% true
The reaction to him "exposing" himself with that article even though he's been doing it for years is enough proof at the amount of newshits like you he brought in

He personally signed your ban?

If you made it pro-Trump it would have stayed up for hours

I've been here since 2009, dum-dum. You don't even know the real reason he's despised.

hate this numale faggot

Thsanks Hiroshima

MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT

I think a jannie got really mad

Biopic when?

When he does something notable?

Kek

I love this fucking pic.

>job

Can you really call it a job when you do it for FREE?

They know Sup Forums has become too powerful

LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO LITERALLYWHO

>can't start a new thread
>duplicate files exist here
>a 404 page
Kek, what?

The first mod on Sup Forums you newfag

THANKS FOR 404ing THE FUN SURVEILLANCE CAMERA MAN THREAD THIS MORNING. God forbid I have some genuine laughs with my coffee.

youtu.be/jzysxHGZCAU

If that's true then you posting that image is even worse because it implies you've been fine with the way he's treated this board since moot left, but now that he's come out in support of Sup Forums you're upset
I hope for your sake you're not that mentally ill tranny smiley or whatever

>when you're white walking into the locker room shower.

is this the shitposting thread?

rate my dinner lads

Not ringing any bells

only shit how triggered is this reddit faggot lmao

I didn't post that image. And I'm not upset that he supports Sup Forums. Stop assuming things, guy.

deliciousasfucklooking/10

The luggage boy.

Usually the one quick to call someone a newfag is actually the newfag who dosent know what a joke is.

This guy is a genuine autist. No wonder you find it funny, this behavior is obstructive or sad.

I'm laughing at him, not with him.

newfag

kek

this
cuck

i just want to say i hate you all

10/10

Hahaaaaha what a faggot.

SIMPLY THE BEST
BETTER THAN ALL THE REST

I forgot about this autist
thanks m8

t. Moot

put it in muh mouth

Riigghht.

More like you don't understand the underlying message kiddo.

Isn't there some zombie tele show you're missing out on?

I seriously have no idea why but I really want to make sweet, sweet, love to surveillance camera man and then go out and public and freak strangers out for recording them for no particular reason.

I don't know what it is. I don't know what's wrong with me. But I want to fall in love with this dude.

Offensive racial stereotype edition.

Previous thread: >Not sure what letterboxd is all about?
The mission of /lbg/ is to promote the intelligent discussion of film as art by providing members with opportunities for intellectual discussion, by recognizing patrician taste through examinations and by calling out embryos as they arise.

>Haven't got an account? Follow this link and sign up today!
letterboxd.com

>QotT
Do racial stereotypes in old movies bother you?

>News
Previous thread reached bump limit, other thread auto-404'd.

Use as a link to find the /lbg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Patricians occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Patricians may pretend to be normal users asking for recommendations and when you recommend something, they laugh at you for your plebian taste
>This is a thread for patrician purposes only don't offer or expect frivolous discussion.

>More like you don't understand the underlying message kiddo.
There isn't one you pseudo-intellectual neckbeard faggot. He's just an annoying autist that bugs people who don't want to be filled. Go kill yourself if you think that is le deep.

People who condone this shit are equally autistic.

*filmed

Okay, but you gotta close your eyes first.

i fucking love this man, he's Sup Forums incarnate

the founder of 9gag?

>threads now need to be pre approved by mods
LMAO WE REDDIT NOW

I would seriously deck this fucking shitheel if he was following me around with a camera. You would be recording your own harrassment.

actually if your report a thread then it opens up

This isnt true
Is it?

if you post on Sup Forums you are litchurly reddit

Posting some ayylmaofu because i feel like it