>2006
>So, George Bush...
>*audience boos and hisses with disgust*
>...is stupid.
>*audience erupts in thunderous applause and hysterical laughter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/04/25/george_w_bush_is_smarter_than_you_118125.html
archive.is/1MLuz
jacksonville.com/reason/2017-01-24/fact-check-how-smart-president-elect-donald-trump-iq-score-isn-t-official
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"So, Donald Trump is stupid"
*Audience claps for 5mins staright*

>So, Sup Forums
>*pause*
>is fucking useless
>standing ovation

Covert BLOMPH posting

>16th century
>So, the Pope...
>Audience boos and burns with rage
>is the Antichrist.
>Audience erupts in thunderous applause and germanic drivel
Seriously, how did he get away with it?

> I'M GONNA RAPE IVANKA WITH A BASEBALL BAT

So did you hear what Donald Trump said the other day?
>(the audience chuckles)
*shows clip of Trump badmouthing Obamacare*
>(the audience begins getting excited, laughing without even knowing they are laughing or what they are laughing at)
I mean, SERIOUSLY?
>(nervous giggles are heard from all around the room)
IT'S 2017, PEOPLE!
>(6 people die instantly. A shockwave with the force of 10 Hiroshima bombings erupts from the studio, causing billions of dollars worth of damage. The surviving audience members begin urinating and vomiting on each other, all while laughing uncontrollably from the funniest joke ever told)

I would love to gas this kike.

Bush deserved it for Iraq. Trump will deserve it too if he breaks his anti-regime-change pledge.

kek

> CAN'T YOU SEE? THE NIGGERS AND KIKES ARE PULLING PLUMP'S STRINGS

ffs steve

>Donald...
>Audience chuckles
Drumpf!
>Raucous laughter bellows from audience, some even start choking. Parademics are put on stand by.
...is a loser!
>The audience springs to their feet, enthusiastically clapping and laughing so hard some are crying. Several of them die of cardiac arrest. The show is nominated for all Emmy categories

Get that heretic out of here

He never said that tho

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU DANDRUFF? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

YOU DON'T OWN THIS COUNTRY

Fucking cunt caused millions to die just because he wasn't allowed into the private child fucking club.

The Trump bashing is seriously nothing new. The media gets pissy any time "their guy" doesn't get in, and they're basically trying to set the table for a landslide in their favor for the next election. I distinctly recall John Stewart outright calling Bush a moron as far back as 2001, and it only really ever let up during the brief "We've got to stand behind our president" period in the months following 9/11.

I watched that show for the first time last night because it was in the top 10 on BTN and holy shit.

>"So Trump's 100 days is coming up. What a loser."
>AUDIENCE JUST STARTS BURSTING AT THE SEAMS, CHEERING AND THROWING THINGS

I'm being slightly hyperbolic but that's pretty much what it was.

ZORMPH

Kfidegvjc cfgrgesa

>waaahhh i dont like when the liberal comedian makes fun of the conservative president

literally you

Bush thoroughly earned his reputation as the worst post-Civil War President.

Trump's different because he hasn't done anything and half or more of his signature issues are things that most of the country supports, just not the loudmouth cunt contingent.

Not in a drumpfy way but the Republican nominees are almost always kind of retarded on the face of it. They're really charismatic guys who are not overtly smart and ride the rural vote on not-better-than-me feelings, name power, and charisma alone. At least since... Reagan.

Dems still try and pretend there can be a good president that's not sucking CIA/citi cocks.

German ambition

(((they're))) faking conflict again

COLBERTTTTT SMMMAASHHHHH THEEEEE PATRIARCHYYYYYYY

If this keeps up, it's gonna deserve its own folder.

>Lutherans
>causing people to die
>said the catholic
>who caused the crusades

Remember when Hitch fucking merked 'em.

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

Thank you for the support.

>2016
>Obama pays a ransom to Iran for hostages and lets them build nuclear bombs without involving the democratic process in any way

>Bill Maher in his final interview with the president: "Wow you're the best president ever!"

Hmmm yes, I totally trust the liberal media to present me with an unbiased view of the facts

Wew

>the crusades weren't justified
>after 500 years of Muslim invations

>worst post-Civil War President
>not Cleveland

get the fuck out

Far more christians died during reformation than the crusades you dumb prot.

>murder is justified

Shalt = shall

Shall meaning a strong intention or assertion. If you are in a situation where your only option is to kill then it isn't breaking the commandments.

>1776
>So, King George III...
>*audience throws tea in the harbor*
>...shouldn't tax without representation
>*audience erupts in applause musket fire

Absolute madman.

when you want to read this for historic reasons, but don't want it on your bookshelf..

How did the audience survive the shockwave of 10 atom bombs

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

They didn't, long term, the raditions made them barf and stuff, read b4 posting pust.

LEAVE ME ALONE

Hitchens wasn't wrong when he said Bush Jr. is smarter than all of you.

>realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/04/25/george_w_bush_is_smarter_than_you_118125.html

>archive.is/1MLuz

I guarantee Trump is smarter than both Obama and Bush.

MY POWERS ARE INFINITE BLORP

>So Sup Forums has this hella anti-Semitic meme where they shout "Gas the kikes!"
>Audience boos become collective drones
>Well Sup Forums, gas THIS
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Lib comedians have been using the same materiel for the better part of two decades.
Go watch the "Candidate" with Redford and you will see the left hasn't had an original idea since the 70's.

Not posting the superior shoop

dick cheney was the president though

I think Bush just had dyslexia, he wasn't verbally smart but you don't actually become president by being a moron.

Oh just like bannon is the president? Because Trump likes being told what to do.

Explain Trump.

>So women
>Sup Forums hissss and boo
>Are evil
>Sup Forums erupts in cheers, acknowledging that any woman in a major role in a movie or tv show is feminist propaganda.

John Steward and Patton Oswald were the best at making fun of Bush.

Everyone else was kind of salty tbqh.

i never thought that joke format (boo and cheers) made sense but that shit actually happened during the bush years

makes no difference to me, cuck! bannon is more likely to bring on actual fascism and points to the 60s as the era that destroyed the usa. bannon is fully aware of the commie subversion taking place in our education system. this is why you hate him

It always bothered me when people would shit on Bush for minor errors he made while delivering speeches and such. Have you ever seen how fucking nervous a normal person gets when they have to speak at some bullshit little gathering like a wedding/meeting/funeral? Now imagine debating on primetime television or addressing the entire world after the worst terrorist attack in American history. Most people would have a heart attack from that kind of pressure.

Trump's IQ is estimated to be 156
jacksonville.com/reason/2017-01-24/fact-check-how-smart-president-elect-donald-trump-iq-score-isn-t-official

Don't fall for his public "everyday man" persona.

"every day man" lol, he's literally a democrat dictator. It's interesting.

Using the environment (then called ecology) as argument to seize control over business, when good old class warfare started to falter at the polls, was prognosticated in the late 1960s.

Explain how Trump is a dictator.

Trump is just from New York

Also he refuses to let people write speeches for him, which is a good thing, but it also enables Trump to ramble on like an idiot since it's from the top of his head

>democrat dictator

You clearly have no idea what either of those words mean.

>Bush was a shitty president
>Trump is even worse
>clearly its the fault of liberals for criticizing them, rather than the fault of the GOP for nominating awful candidates, and the brainwashed GOP voters who would vote for a moldy tuna sandwich if it had the magic letter R next to its name

He's not a dictator yet, he ran on that but will probly not make it. He's a democrat cause he's a democrat. Was/maybe is.

Little-D democratic politicians are, by definition, people who are good at appealing to the masses.

>democratic dictator
This is a university education at work folks.

He's issued more executive orders in this short time than any other President in recent history. Obama in his far more reserved use of them was described as a dictator by Trump and other Republicans

If you believe that Trump is a moron, then you might actually be a moron.

>attempting to predict IQ from SAT scores and what college he went to
This seems a tad ridiculous.

>democrat dictator
You might be the dumbest pile of bricks on Sup Forums right now.

Nice job not reading your own link

How many executive orders before a President becomes a dictator? If he issues enough of them will Congress and the Court be dissolved?

That's literally what Mensa does.

It still puts a floor IQ of 145 assuming Trump met the minimum entrance requirements to Wharton at the time. And given Trump's success afterwards he likely was one of their more intelligent students.

They would be effectively rendered obsolete yes

> t. I don't know what an executive order is

Look, maybe you think Trump is a horrible President. Fine. But to argue he's dumb? That's a dumb joke for dumb people who want to feel smart. He reached the pinnacle of multiple fields, that's not something that just happens to any random retard.

Please shut the fuck up and never talk about things you don't know about.

That's because

Trump executive orders
>Improve the services for VA

Obama executive orders
>Make millions of illegals citizens just before the mid term elections

Also Obama was constantly trying to take state rights away, which is funny because California & others now believe in state rights again after 8 years of trying to destroy them

>Regardless, Wharton’s admission requirements are irrelevant, since Trump did not enter Wharton as a freshman. He transferred there his junior year, and Wharton does not list SAT scores among its requirements for transfer students, Snopes.com reports.

>And given Trump's success afterwards he likely was one of their more intelligent students.

Doesn't follow

Jesus how old are you?

I was being sarcastic about the Court being dissolved. Only subhuman retards actually think Trump is a dictator.

Oh yeah lets forget he just signed one to allow drilling in the artic two days ago.
Because thats something urgent and warrented and not deserving of congressional approval

Don't most schools give bonus points if your family is rich?

Good

Eh, fine. I still think, given his inhuman success at Politics, Business, and Entertainment, his IQ is easily genius level.

It's not.

Trump's SAT scores aren't public. Even if they were, the idea that you could infer that someone had an IQ of 156 (which is in like the 99.999th percentile) based on the SAT is absurd, given that it's a basic math/reading exam and even a person with a modest IQ could study and achieve a perfect/near perfect score. Furthermore, given that he came from a wealthy family but still had to settle on Fordham (and then transfer to Wharton) I can't imagine that his grades/scores were that stellar. Trump's grades at Wharton aren't public either but he wasn't valedictorian or anything like that (this has been confirmed) and again, the idea that you could rightfully infer that someone had an IQ of 156 based on college grades in simple Econ courses and such is absurd. I think Trump is an intelligent enough guy but this is clearly fake news.

>Its ok to shit in my mouth when Daddy Trump does it

Pathetic, you idiots have lost any ability to have real opinions

You're not going to be president, PLOPF. IMPEACHMENT IS COMING.

>So...streets...
>Audience gasps and prays to the three-headed, -eight-legged blue tranny cow
>...are for poo
>Audience begins to stamp their feet on the street, spreading the shit and dead bodies to an 5 mile radius, laughs hysterically and starts having sex to change daughters for goats, which increases the CO2 in the air by 300 percent.

>Trump is worse

Obama was the worst President in US history.

He's certainly above 120, most likely above 130, but 156 is just a bullshit number. And I wouldn't consider his success "inhuman" by any definition of the word. There have been far greater businessmen and politicians than him.

HAHA BLUMPF

Explain how that's "shitting in my mouth" you vulgar swine