youtube.com/watch?v=vK40wNzVyMw
youtu.be/_4ryPZW06EY
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiaKaYSPZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yuriko Kotani
Maria Bamford
Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Ur mom

Joan Rivers back when she was a comedienne decades before "fashion police" was actually really funny

youtube.com/watch?v=vK40wNzVyMw

did she Flanderize herself?

why no amy schumer?

Well there's......

How bout ummm.......

Oh how could I forget..........

Dam, there really aren't any to be quite honest with you family.

Tina Fey is pretty cool.

>SNL Weekend Update ~ ten years ago
>"A female astronaut onboard the International Space Station has begun to complain about the stockpile of shrimp dinners she has to eat day in and day out"
>*Breaks 4th wall*
>"Okay, listen sweetie...you want women to continue being in space? Then EAT THE DAMN SHRIMP!"

Roseanne Barr.

Fight me.

Also, Kristen Wiig.

>Gilly?!
>...what?
>Gilly...
>...uh huh!
>Giiiiiilllllyyyyy...
XD

When both of these chicks left, SNL became shit.

I'll give you Julia. Others are trash

I know one but she is mexican

Correct

Also pic related

Thirding Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Her current show on HBO, Veep, is comedy pure comedy kino.

>"You know, I really identify with JFK, because he was also a part-term President.

xDDDD

Yes, we cannot forget her trusty sidekick.

It sucks, right? You think there would be ONE. after I found Comedy Central Presents in high school, I started finding all the stand up I could, what a great delivery method, it's so good.
black guys are sometimes funny, asians are less often funny (they make 99% of things about race), women are never funny. there are an assload of not funny white guys, but the sheer number of them means a few are going to be really good.

Iliza Slchesinger
Chelsea Peretti
Maria Bamford

off the top of my head.

This

I like Tina Fey but I've never found Amy Poehler funny at all. Parks and Recreation is mostly bland humor for normies.

>Fight me.
14 year old girl detected

No, just no

>You think there would be ONE.

What we can surmise is that women are shit at stand-up comedy; however, they do pretty well in other forms of comedy. Comedy Central isn't the only place where you can find funny people.

Idk if she's funny, but I always liked her because I saw her as a mother figure watching Rosanne growing up.

>finding any era of SNL funny
>XD

Wow man, kys.

thorry

women can be great comedy writers. Tina Fey is a great example. My sister wrote a screenplay for her class and it was making me laugh out loud, I was really impressed.

Fey
Poehler
Lapkus
Leggero
Mckenna
Carden
Holland

in no particular order

She used to be good when UCB was on comedy central

There was at least one other person so far ITT that agreed with one of them. It's 100% clear that there are way more men out there that are funny then there are women who are funny, but assuming 100% of women are unfunny is one of several asinine things most people grow out of once they leave elementary school. Holding on to that idea just means that you're an irrational misogynist who can't get laid and blames women as a whole for it (even though it's your own fault).

Aubrey Plaza

>finding any era of SNL funny

>IMPLYING

If you did not laugh at this scene when you first saw it, you have no soul. If you don't know what this scene is, educate yourself.

Here's two

>said 3 females arent funny
>wow man you hate all females

Not a comedian but still

hey redditbro whats up, gr8 choices, i guess im not the only one from there *phews

ps: psst narwhal bacon ;)

OP asked for ONE asshole.

the only choice, tina fey is just bland

Sarah Palin

She's also the voice of the one-eyed alien chick in Futurama.

I like Demi Lardner

youtu.be/_4ryPZW06EY

no shit

no way

>Iliza Slchesinger
Sure, pal

I think OP is looking for women who are being funny on purpose.

>I kin see Alai-ska frum my hey-ouse!

That last bit has become such a huge meme attached to Sarah Palin that some think it was her who said it, but it was actually........

This was cringe as fuck. Easily the worst female comedian of the gala

is """""""""""""""""she""""""""""""""""""""""' even female?

Nadia Kamil

she's an actress not a comedian

Birds not allowed, shoo shoo

comedian doesn't exclusively mean stand up comic

absolutely love sarah millican

Kitty Flanagin from Australia

fine these wonderful ladies are great (not really) at reading jokes that men wrote for them

She ok right Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=NKiaKaYSPZw

Is writing your own material a bonafide requirement for making people laugh?

you kidding if you don't think it takes any skill or humor to act in a comedy

I haven't liked any female comedian ever really. Once in awhile you might get a smile or a couple chuckles but they really don't hit the mark stand up wise. I'm sure they're perfectly fine in the writer's room though.

Everything about SNL is cancer any of the chicks on MadTV were 100 times funnier than these trendy skags