I know some of you are just joking but I'm deadly serious when I say I hate yanks with a passion

I know some of you are just joking but I'm deadly serious when I say I hate yanks with a passion

They are a vile putrid anti intellectual species and they're all just wired backwards

why do you hate them this much ?

And I'm dead serious when I lable them as mutts

These barbarians shouldn’t be insulted
They sadly should be pitied rather than blamed

wow, too far.
i honestly like americans more than brits

bump

ameri monkeys

You can't debate with a yank, no matter how bad you prove him wrong if he's already decided he's right then that's that

The main example being when they lecture Europeans on what their cities are like even though they've never been

unironically this. I can hold many conversaitons with people all around the globe but Americans, despite being the people whose media and "culture" is the one that's on the spotlight around the world, act and seem like literal, ignorant children.

agreed and this applies to humour too
every other country seems to be able to grasp the concept of 'banter' and making fun of other countries but yanks always get triggered

You're right, and you shouldn't let anyone convince yourself otherwise. People here know it deep down but they are in denial

I thought Brits didn't like American chocolate?

I know some of you are just joking but I'm deadly serious when I say I hate anglos with a passion

They are a vile putrid pompous species and they're all just wired backwards

Yes

>I know some of you are just joking but I'm deadly serious when I say I hate yanks with a passion

>They are a vile putrid anti intellectual species and they're all just wired backwards

swedes are the most beta effeminate race in the world
I could make you cry simply with a stern look

we're not all the same person you know
i mean yeah a lot of americans are stupid but not all

>implying amerimutts become doctors

look closely at the flag on his coat

he doesn't look like a real merchant

That's a bit racist bruh. Amerimutts are people just like you and I.

>I
nice try, we are not the same species

We can test that. Allow me to penetrate your sister to see if she can be impregnated by my seed.

All I wanted was to be friends );

Don't allow yuros to get to you. Before the US started running shit, they were constantly starting wars and imperializing the world.

Their hate stems from the jealously that we neutered their power.

Not a big fan of the UK either.

Whatever, teaboi

>people throwing acid on each other
>civilized

It's funny. I used to be the biggest Ameriboo when I was a kid, it was only amplified when I visited my relatives in the states. But as I grew older, visited more and learned more about the country my love was replaced with mixed feelings.

I like Americans. Don't shoot me.