How's the gf situation in your country?

how's the gf situation in your country?
not good in indonesia
gf market currently gets monopolized by chad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDcKXzZv8Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gf market currently gets monopolized by chad
That's how it works everywhere. Just act like a dick towards them.

Why not just go to Malaysia, user?

>at first sex
who the fuck made this

>the absolute state of China and India
lmao

It's literally impossible here. 120 men for all 100 women in the gf age-range. Most girls don't bother with bf and rahter just slut around and about with Chad. Even normies fail to find gf these days.

Massive exodus to Eastern Europe expected.

Most (I would say all) guys I know have got gfs or have had them. From alphas to omegas. I'm the only one from my group of friends who won't try and get a gf.

I did. Whar's your issue with it?

Would probably be a lot easier if not for unresolved mental issues I continue to ignore with the hope that they'll eventually go away

does it count as a lost of virginity if you actually put it in but don't cum?
I struggled to maintain a boner but to be fair the girl didn't do nothing
I just did it that time, like a month ago at age 19

I noticed this with Meds. Whenever I meet someone through uni, and they can be engineer-spergs like me in class, they all have kind of qt girl next door girlfriends. I'm jealous.

My city has 30% more girls than guys.

Still no gf.

Phew

>how's the gf situation in your country?

Non-fucking-existent my dude

Same for me but fortunately there's another guy in my group of friends like me

High frequency trading ruined the market

>tfw 18-year-old virgin

Unironically globally worse than any country in the world. Statistically speaking the 30% of >30 italian males are virgins. Here G*rls literally go only for chads i wish i could slaughter them all those short ugly pretentious creatures

It's a very competitive market here (until the ugly pardos have a gf) but i'm still a autistic virgin

the options get shittier as you get into your mid twenties, dating younger girls is pretty shit aswell

>tfw 26 year old virgin.

>statistically speaking the 30% of >30 Italian males are virgins
t. my ass

Bullshit. Italian women are nowhere near as slutty Chad-dick-seeking as women in northern europe.

>18

I got tinder, and because I read the bios before I swipe, I noticed they were all low-key (or overtly) signalling they wanted a guy with money. They're not even trying to be gold-diggers. It seems to be emanating from their sub-concious.

The same way every guy deep down inside wants T&A in a woman, every woman deep down wants money and shelter in a man. It's deep in our subconscious, even when we pretend we're not that shallow.

Same, I've come to the conclusion that I'm innately repellant to females with working ovaries

Pretty hard, I have a GF though, and had others before her so Im happy.

same here

>Here G*rls literally go only for chads
False, even the more dorky skeleton has or had a girlfriend

Can we see your cute twink ass?

Boohoo, try being a 24 yo virgin when even the guy you bullied in school has a gf

I am the polar opposite of a twink

I am literally the only guy in my social circle who is a virgin

>Boohoo, try being a 24 yo virgin when even the guy you bullied in school has a gf
Also, that must fucking suck. Do you have a toxic personality or something?

>tfw 23 year old virgin
>tfw even a well-adjusted normie who did all the self-improvement meme advice

I'm convinced it's just Swedish women that is the problem.

I'm from the Islamic shithole of Morocco but lost virginity at 14 (prostitute, cost 5 euros, was black). a year later had first gf no sex. First gf with sex was at 18. Now I'm fuckin my way around south Holland but no dutch girls, they're too manly and racist towards my kind.

Urgh, you're going to be a virgin for a while tubby

Women don't care how you look. They want a man who provides for them. That's why women care more about personality than looks.

We men on the other hand, we want an incubator for our seed. That's why we don't care how poor a woman is or where she comes from, we care more about looks than personality.

Both sides are self-serving. We want them for their bodies, they want us for socio-economic stability. The great Male-Female alliance.

Too much ev-psych bullshit here. Women don't need a provider anymore, they can work themselves or just live on welfare.

t. manipulative dishonest white-knight numale shitkins

Literally anyone who's not an autist or too ugly could get a gf here chads especially get hundreds.

Unfortunately I am an awkward autist.

That guy is exaggerating a lot but this is also false.

I am 195cm tall. I am just too fucking scared of rejection to ask the girl I like out.

ME MAN! ME GO TO OFFICE TO PUT BREAD ON TABLE! MAKE FEMALE HAPPY! HAVE SNUSNU WITH FEMALE!

>Women don't care how you look. They want a man who provides for them. That's why women care more about personality than looks.

This is what 14 year old virgins white knights without experience believe.

No, I'm unable to form any personal relationship past the level of "buddy" and girls find me disgusting despite not sporting any apparent physical abnormality

Diglielo a sti zerbini mdf pezzi di merda, pure qui vengono a difenderle questi disumani bastardi gli spaccherei la testa a martellate. L D N S P le donne non sono persone

Bunch of nonsense. We are talking about girls here, not 30+ year old women.

Why don't you just move to Norway then? Fresh start, better salary (yes more expensive I know) and better scenery.

wat? Every Italian guy like ever here has multiple mistresses and gfs, maybe they just have a higher chad quotient overall

Because it's literally the same? In fact I'd be even uglier in Norway as they're better looking than Swedes and I already struggle from my inbred Finnfag/Sami northern genes.

I keep rejecting every woman who shows interest. I just cannot bother with people who I know are never going to make the cut. Invariably they are:
>too stupid
>too ugly
>both
>sometimes with added trash like being drug addicts/smokers/single moms/NEETs/...etc

The worst part is that I see some decent girls around but they never show interest in me cause I'm too physically unfit. Fuck this wretched world.

I thought the same thing, but look at tinder. 90% of girls want a provider. Even the neon-haired feminist. Read their dating app bios. You see most of them don't want to come right out and say it, but it's really what they're asking for.

I agree it's not even intentional. Most of these women would like to believe they could be totally independent, but it's deeply ingrained in female psychology.

I keep repeating it's their equivalent to T&A. Most guys don't admit it's what they really want, but it's so deeply ingrained in Male psychology. We want a vessel for our offspring.

Neither gender will admit what they really want because it makes us look like gold-diggers and perverts.

>Every Italian guy like ever here

Doesn't just being a Swede carry some hefty weight though? Like those poorer Eastern Euro chicks won't cock-hop just for it?

I could have dates, but I just can't stop comparing them to my current crush (who's already taken) so yeah, not interested, fuck all

But i can cuddle her even when im broke..?

If your thesis was true then why are there whole subreddits of "providers" on Tinder complaining about girls not liking them?

You don't know shit mate. These days women don't even settle when they get old and definitely not when they are young still

That's my plan. As soon as I'm done with my degree I'll go gf-hunting in slavland.

No one gives a shit here in northern Europe. Swedes are not, surprisingly, exotic in Norway.

atleast there were girls showed interest in you man
if i were you i would lower my standard and settle with the ugly girl

Same man

Good luck

Italia =\= new jersey
You have no idea how bad the situation is, ask any honest erasmus students.
We have 4 italian forums + a facebook page and various groups about incelness and misogyny while the whole world has just sluthate and r/incel. Think about this

they are certainly in demand, i'd say most norwegians find swedish charming

i imagine it's the same the other way around aswell

i bet i'll be chaddus maximus if I come over there. wanna be my sidekick and get my leftovers? all you have to do is provide me a place to stay, drive me around, feed me for a few months. whaddya say pally?

Maybe it's breaking down, but those are still the determiners for sexual value. A desirable woman's got the body, and a desirable man's got cashflow.

It goes back to caveman days.

THE FUCKING ULTIMATE REDPILL

>whites
>robots

youtube.com/watch?v=kDcKXzZv8Tg

I grew up around these married Italian men and they were fucking half the neighborhood...we used to gossip about it as kids even

demand and supply
If italian women were ugly you wouldnt suffer like this

But Italian women are ugly on average

not true when you arent looking for a provider, but one to have casual with

most chads under 30 are popular because of looks

If there is no ugly how do you know butifel

GIRL HUNGRY! GIRL WANT FOOD OR NO SNUSNU. MUST HUNT! KILL BIG MAMMOTH WITH UG AND OOG SO GIRL LET ME HAVE SNUSNU!

Did betas just gang rape way back when?

Probably.

REALLY? Have heard a lot shit talk about partysvensker while I was in Norway.
Then again, why not. Met many laid back swedes there too, and it's a bit dirty, like fucking a cousing, so no wonder if Norrmän and Svenskar go for each other.

>country with 4-5x their income
>3million Indonesian go for cheap labour and have a reputation for machete wielding crime
>every race goes only after their own race and religion
>you need to go sit and talk with the father first for conservative family and after handholding you jump straight to marriage
Its not gonna end well unless he got a high paying job.

weird how some systems are set up to where even chad has too jump through some hoops, probably all designed by betas

Probably the betas didn't get to fuck anyone. Just like in animals that live in tribes, you have an alpha that fucks all the woman and the lesser males just don't fuck anyone.

Its the reign of the beta
The game is rigged
Real alphas dont interact verbally

i don't even care anymore

i've stopped trying to improve myself and just spend all my time playing video games and making music. I could probably be a Chad if I worked out and gained some weight and took care of myself but what's the point, there's too much emphasis on "relationships", I'm fine being alone

Are you employed? Do you have uni degree?

It's probably because they wait till marriage

Yes, and not Uni, no. I have my own apartment, my cat, and live comfortably. Get lonely every now and again but I can handle it.

It's fine for me but I only pursue black chicks

Here is like this:
-If you have enough money you can get whatever the F you want.
-if you dont have money, you will be ignored (no matter what you look like)

So you have to buy a bunch of shit for your gf?

Of course not, you buy things for yourself so you appear to have more (social status).

Get a nice car, put branded clothes and you are ready to get the hottest girls here. All you need is to show off money and they will come crawling, they will do whatever you want.

I have a friend that has some disabilities and is deformed (not lying, he is my bro).

But he has money, and let me tell you, he can get the hottest of the hot girls here. He doesn't even need to go inside the clubs just stay outside with his car and eventually girls will enter.

All you gotta do is show off money, nothing else is needed. A little confidence will help, but cocaine can do this trick.

The fucking stories that we will never hear about this fucking country, the coke addled cripple laying in the back seat of some fast and furious contraption outside a club being serviced by thots...just another day in Brazil I suppose

It's all right. Natives girls are hard to get. But in the summer I travel down South to the Algarve and can get a thing going with a Swede/Dutch/German/Brit girl for about 3 months.

I'm in a long distance one now with a Danish girl and she's probably cheating on me. But hey, I'm cheating on her too so, will break up with her when I can.

When I get older I might settle IDK.