Was it a good film?

Was it a good film?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly no. Don't let the memers fool you.

Dubs.

Thread officially approved. Off topic or Trump posts will be deleted.

nice but kindly see this.

CHECKEM MODS

Digits denied by mod digit approval committee.

Let's see Paul Allen's dubs

Here

here ya go

>poking the bear

get'em mods

D U B S

trips idiots

Whenever I watch the opening monologue now I realize that I'm 6 years older than Patrick Bateman now.

How about you look at mine first good sir?

ha grampa

check'em

Here ya go

>9696

Dubs say you're wrong and it's a food movie.

>it's a food movie.

wdhmbt

Check these, kiddo. Nothing personal.

You know, Dorsia.

Business is very food.

yes but memes have made it virtually unwatchable, practically every still of bateman is some sort of reaction image of some sort now

No, that dyke director fucking ruined it.
Sad!

checkem

Sad.

yes

all memes aside, its a great thriller and A+ black comedy.

I didn't know this was a black comedy WTF?

in my definition, i think so. coming from someone that isnt from his background its fucking hilarious to see the world from his eyes. even if you take out the serial killer part out of his personality. then again it plays off that very well

You mean dark comedy.
You say black comedy and I think Tyler Perry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy
common misunderstanding friend

Then what's Tyler Perry?
Nigger comedy??

yes

precisely

yeah this lol black comedy is like the Friday movies. on another note American Psycho is a vessel for commentary about white upper class males. Bateman embodies the entire stereotype of the 80's yuppie boom & coke fueled socioeconomic tribalism

check these faggot

>book is one of the most misogynist books like ever
>movie is directed by a woman

always make me laugh

Film is one of the most kinotier kinos ever made to be fair. Surprised a woman directed it.

She did an awesome job.

Check em

>movie is directed by a woman

and it was still a kinosterpiece

reminder

Are there any other movies that were directed by a woman and came out so good?

I mean American Psycho was so good I'm even doubting it was really female director who directed it, maybe it was secretly some guy director, or maybe director's crossdressing or trans.

It could be more the work of the screenwriter and the actors...

I've been a big Nolan fan ever since the release of the 2012 kino, The Dark Knight Rises. Before that, I really didn't understand any of his work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was in the plane scene that Bane's presence became more apparent.

here

Hmm.

The book wins so fucking hard over the movie it's absurd. I guess a woman wasn't comfortable bringing the murdering a child scene to the movie, despite it being pretty important to how the character views murder.

jesus christ

oh my....

Sorry I just have these.

Kys retard, but before that, check these dubs

confirmed for food kino

Quality thread OP

they're here

FUUUUUUUCK

>book is one of the most misogynist books like ever

Go away, Gloria Steinem. No one buys your bullshit.

mfw all the failed dubs in this thread

The book is fucking great.

>He’s on a tirade about the Japanese—“They’ve bought the Empire State Building and Nell’s. Nell’s, can you believe it, Bateman?” he exclaims over his second Absolut on the rocks—and it moves something in me, it sets something off, and after leaving Rusty’s, while wandering around the Upper West Side, I find myself crouched in the doorway of what used to be (((Carly Simon)))’s, a very hot J. Akail restaurant that closed last fall, and leaping out at a passing Japanese delivery boy, I knock him off his bicycle and drag him into the doorway, his legs tangled somehow in the Schwinn he was riding which works to my advantage since when I slit his throat—easily, effortlessly—the spasmodic kicking that usually accompanies this routine is blocked by the bike, which he still manages to lift five, six times while he’s choking on his own hot blood. I open the cartons of Japanese food and dump their contents over him, but to my surprise instead of sushi and teriyaki and hand rolls and soba noodles, chicken with cashew nuts falls all over his gasping bloodied face and beef chow mein and shrimp fried rice and moo shu pork splatter onto his heaving chest, and this irritating setback—accidentally killing the wrong type of Asian—moves me to check where this order was going—Sally (((Rubinstein)))—and with my Mont Blanc pen to write I’m gonna get you too … bitch on the back of it, then place the order over the dead kid’s face and shrug apologetically, mumbling “Uh, sorry” and recall that The Patty Winters Show this morning was about Teenage Girls Who Trade Sex for Crack.

owtheedgebutalsomysides.jpg

Trips

>“Oh, I almost forgot,” I say, reaching into my pocket. “I wrote you a poem.” I hand her the slip of paper. “Here.” I feel sick and broken, tortured, really on the brink.
>“Oh Patrick.” She smiles. “How sweet.”
>“Well, you know,” I say, looking down shyly.
>Bethany takes the slip of paper and unfolds it.
>“Read it,” I urge enthusiastically.
>She looks it over quizzically, puzzled, squinting, then she turns the page over to see if there’s anything on the back. Something in her understands it’s short and she looks back at the words written, scrawled in red, on the front of the page.
>“It’s like haiku, you know?” I say. “Read it. Go on.”
>She clears her throat and hesitantly begins reading, slowly, stopping often. “‘The poor nigger on the wall. Look at him.’” She pauses and squints again at the paper, then hesitantly resumes. “‘Look at the poor nigger. Look at the poor nigger … on … the … wall.’” She stops again, faltering, looks at me, confused, then back at the paper.
>“Go on,” I say, looking around for a waiter. >“Finish it.”
>She clears her throat and staring steadily at the paper tries to read the rest of it in a voice below a whisper. “‘Fuck him … Fuck the nigger on the wall …’” She falters again, then reads the last sentence, sighing. “‘Black man … is … de … debil?’”
>The couple at the next table have slowly turned to gaze over at us. The man looks aghast, the woman has an equally horrified expression on her face. I stare her down, glaring, until she looks back at her fucking salad.
>“Well, Patrick,” Bethany says, clearing her throat, trying to smile, handing the paper back to me.
>“Yes?” I ask. “Well?”
>“I can see that”—she stops, thinking—“that your sense of … social injustice is”—she clears her throat again and looks down—“still intact.”
>I take the paper back from her and slip it in my pocket and smile, still trying to keep a straight face, holding my body upright so she won’t suspect me of cringing.

ENOUGH WITH THE DUBS

This doesn't add anything the film didn't already do.

>"I'm a corporate raider," I whispered lasciviously into the cordless phone. "I orchestrate hostile takeovers. What do you think of that?" and I would pause before making sucking noises, freakish piglike grunts, and then ask, "Huh, bitch?" Most of the time I could tell they were frightened and this pleased me greatly, enabled me to maintain a strong, pulsing erection for the duration of the calls, until one of the girls, Hilary Wallace, asked, unfazed, "Dad, is that you?" and whatever enthusiasm I'd built up plummeted.

You want to know how i got these scars?

My father was.... a retard and a fag.....

Like I said:

>This doesn't add anything the film didn't already do.

It's pretty funny, but the more you post the more I see the film is a distilled version of the novel that brings the messages of it to the fore.

BARRON TRUMP, IS THAT YOU?!?!?

QUICKLY, GIVE US YOUR FARTHERS' PUBLIC HAIRS I NEED THEM FOR A SKIT!!!!

Get gassed.

>Sad!
back to T_D

I own the book but never read it. Everyone kept telling me it was shit. But I'm starting to think maybe the people telling me it was shit are liberal faggots?

Is the book actually good, Sup Forums?

Why don't you read it, faggot.

You have it how about you just fucking read it what the fuck is wrong with you.

I'm sorry but uh, this thread is not terribly important to me.

Are you talking about reading JoJo :O

I already waste too much of my time, any preemptive measures I can take are important to me.

If you own it try reading it

>maybe the people telling me it was shit are liberal faggots?

says a lot that you don't know the guy who wrote it was literally a liberal faggot

dumbass

No, American television is where the quality entertainment is at.

Memes aside, the book & the movie are great.

hey

was he

was bret easton ellis a liberal

is that right faggot

BRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

Hello, yes? This is dubs.

gimme dem dubs

Was this supposed to make me laugh?