ITS TIME FOR STRICTER GUN CONTROL POLL

BAN THE ASSAULT RIFLE 15!!!

BAN AR 47s!!!!!!!

AK 15 must go!

Assault Trucks must go!

I mean it's 2016, no Citizen should be allowed to legally own any vehicle larger than a smart car.

EXACTLY, LETS BE THE FRONTRUNNERS TO CHANGE THE WORLD AND MAKE IT A SAFER PLACE!!!!
#ImWithHer

Wife's sons for everyone!

I'm going to have to agree. As pro gun as I am, nobody but police and soldiers need an AR capable of firing 15 bullets a second.

I'm with her now...

AR does not stand for Assault Rifle you stupid idiot.

AR stands for Arm Rifle...you shoot it from your arm. If it was a Leg Rifle, they would call it a LR15.

Get it? You dumbass

Yes, this needs to stop. If those gentleman weren't able to get their hands on assault rifle 15's, none of this would have happened. I don't see how these right wing retards still defend having fully automatic machine guns with 30 round clips in them. Astounding.
#Hillary2016

The AR-15 is already banned in Germany and France.

>Fucking hell people its THE CURRENT YEAR and people can just go to the bakery and buy one of those revolvers that you pull the trigger and just sprays four hundred thousand bullet per minute out of a 100 magazines clip.

These glocks need to be banned as well. No man should be able to just walk in a store and leave with this easier than if he was buying a book.

Arma Lite 15

Ban this killings machine. Full semi automatic 9mm AK-15s with grandade launchers should not get into non military hands.

Is that a FAMAS?

hurr durr

Thank, GOD!

At least these completely harmless old Soviet AKs won't be banned.

My friend on Twitter has confirmed it is the FAMAS bullpup automatic assault Glock

kek

All guns should be made out of wood. The founding fathers never could have foreseen AmeriKKKa creating something as scary as polymers.

It's not.

The barrel just musn't be longer than 40cm (although you can always buy a longer barrel separately) and it must be semiautomatic.

All this shit about 10 or 2 round magazines or whatever only applies outside the house or on the shooting range. You can buy all the usual accessories, magazines etc.

Yes, plastics are bad. I would like to take this one step further and purpose binning all knives. We need to learn from our brothers in the UK

>complete lack of chick lean

I approve, even if she was dicking around at the beginning.

It's time to go home.

wtf I hate assault rifles now

Can't tell if retarded.
/k/ here. Its a Sig MPX...
Also just read the damn file name.

Ban butter knives they cause obesity heart disease and death

Damn is that the scary "Glock 47" white supremacists use in school shootings?

AR doesn't stand for assault rifle idiot it stands for Ass Rancher anyone who knew anything about guns would know this.

>/k/ here. Its a Sig

>from /k/
>can't spot a Glock when he sees one

Knifves and trucks kill, like Magnanville and Nice !!!
BAN KNIVES AND TRUCK. WE WANT SAFE SPACE !!!

NOBODY should even be allowed to be IN CONTROL of ANYTHING that could POSSIBLY hurt ANYONE you FUCKING RACIST BIGOT FAGGET
#SELF DRIVING SCOOTERS NOW