HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK
IT WAS A RIGHT-WING LONE GUNMAN ACTING IN TRIBUTE TO BREIVIK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/berkhoff85/status/756549808182140928
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/756565160853200897
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was three gunmen in two locations

The footage suggests he is a shitskin, and German anons say that it was a bystander who called the shooter a Turk and Fucking foreigner, rather than the shooter shouting it himself.

threads like these are being spammed i think we're getting raided

The "three gunmen with rifles" bullshit is only a story because of witness reports. Witnesses are completely unreliable.

We have seen absolutely no evidence of three gunmen. Or separate incidences.

We have one video of a light-skinned guy firing a pistol and social media reports that he was shouting "fuck foreigners".

Can an actual German confirm this?

twitter.com/berkhoff85/status/756549808182140928

o shit son

nice try shill

>actual
Such racism

Faggot won't be as glorious as Breivik

Could be leftists trying to spread disinfo and hope it sticks just like the reports michael brown had his hands up

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/756565160853200897

i say it's a roach

I agree it seems that it was just one guy, but he's clearly a Turk. The anti-foreigner quotes being attributed to the shooter were actually shouted at him, not by him.

>berkay
>"white"
if you classify turks as white, then yes, seeing as it's a 100% roach name

Those are clearly plain-clothes police. You can even hear their radios.

That's where the conflicting reports are coming from. Panicked citizens have seen them carrying assault rifles and reported that they are terrorists.

THAT'S why the police can't find these gunmen. They don't exist.

The gunmen was by himself, acted in the name of right-wing terrorism. Then he shot himself.

berkay is a roach name for sure , if whites in europe shoot something up its a liberal place or a mosque

Guy: Du Arschloch, du Wixxer (You asshole, you wanker)
Gunman: Und jetzt muss ich ne Waffe kaufen um euch ???umzubringen??? (And now I have to buy a weapon to ???kill you???)
Guy: Dir gehört der Schädel abgeschnitten, du Arschloch (Someone should cut your head off, you asshole)
Guy2: Scheiss Türken (Fucking Turks)
Guy: Scheiss Kanacken (Fucking [don't have a proper translation for that: something like sandniggers])
Guy: Er hat eine geladene Waffe (He has a loaded gun) Holt die Bullen! (Bring the cops!) Der Wixxer (This wanker)
Gunman: Ich bin Deutscher (I'm a german)
Guy: Du bist ein Wixxer, bist du (You're a wanker, that's what you are)
Gunman: Hört auf mich zu filmen! (Stop filming me!)
Guy: Was macht dich deutsch? (What makes you german?)
Gunman: Ich bin hier geboren worden. (I was born here)
Guy: Na und? Was machst für einen Scheiß? (So what? What shit are you doing?)
Gunman: ???Wenn ihr mir Hartz4 gebt??? (Not sure about that: When you give me Hartz4? Hartz4 = unemployment benefit)
Gunman: Ich war in Behandlung (I was in therapy)
Guy: Ja, Behandlung. Du gehörst in die Psychiatrie du Arschloch. (Yes, therapy. You belong to psychiatry, you asshole.)
Gunman: Ich habe nichts getan. Halten Sie die Schnauze. (I did nothing. Shut the fuck up!)
Guy: Du Wixxer, du (You wanker, you)
shots fired. people screaming
people starts speaking in a foreign language

Fuck off shill it was another Muslim terrorist attack as expected.

Day of the rope for you cunt...

Except it's clearly not. There is NEVER this much confusion at this point in terrorist investigations.

£100 on him being a roach

No actual German would say 'I was born in Germany'. That's just weird.

There is no source for that.
Wait instead of believing rumors.

POLICE: NO INDICATION OF ISLAMIST TERROR

Fucking called it.

THE MOTIVES REMAIN UNCLEAR

Here's some food for thought

Read the transcript above. He was a Turk but not a Jihadist, just a disgruntled autist.

You are confused. When there is a lack of details this long it's 100% guaranteed to be a Muslim or African shooting.

Just a Muslim Turk, not a Jihadist wtf he was just mad because the government only paid him 4000 euro a month for existing

But not an Islamist attack.

>witnesses are unreliable
>witness reports of him shouting "fuck foreigners" is totally reliable

wew lad

No it wasn't shill

>light-skinned

This is such a clusterfuck. Germans should be ashamed of their intelligence agencies.

>lone nutter kills 5 people and himself - either a mentally ill Turk on benefits or a right-wing extremist
>German police are still looking for (up to???) 3 gunmen with rifles

This is definitely not ISIS related. They don't gun down a few people and then fuck off.

The version I heard was the people on the balcony who said fucking foreigners about the shooter.