What do you think of this television show?

What do you think of this television show?

Approved

Colbert is a shill and a pedophile.

DENONDL DRUMPF

This post was Approved by a Moderator

BLOOOMPF I'M COMING FOR YOU!

Colbert is Sup Forums. Faggot.

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

>not BRUUUUUUUUUUMPFF

Who the hell do you think you are Grumpf? You’re any kind of President? Anybody know who you really are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet in this country. This is one of the most important jobs on Earth and who are you? Who are you Dreffe? You miserable presumptious no talent. You’re no President. A President respects the silence, it serves the foundation of creativity. You obviously don’t have the talent. You don’t have enough respect for yourself or other people, or know what it means to respect yourself. In economics or any form of politics. And I’m a Daily Show graduate. Sucker. And twelve consecutive years of talk show hosting. You suck. You’re a no talent. If you really have talent, go practice. And then get yourself a gig, instead of ruining the country for everybody down here. You disgrace. You are everything that’s gone wrong in this world. You’re a self consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of shit. And I’ve earned my right to say it. Okay?
In 1996, I walked Charlie Kaufman up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew the Steve Carrel from 1988. Who the fuck are you?
You’re nothing. You are nothing. And you will never be anything. Never. How dare you? You miserable, mediocre nothing. Shame on you. You crack a stupid little smile, you little pimp. Go learn to speak. You’re flat. You can’t even carry a fucking speech. I don’t care about your little thin lips, it doesn’t mean you know how to speak. You’re flat. I’ve trained satirically, I’ve trained conversationally, and you suck.

BLMPF

DOLNOLD BLUUMPF. LOOOL

> FUCK YOU PLUMP YOU NIGGER KIKE

damn

The show is kind of repetitive. There's a running joke that's overused.

WHAT THE FUCK
losing my shit lmao

TRRRRRRAAAAMMMMPPPPPFFFF
PREPARE YOUR CHEETO HOLE

About time, colbertposting is fun.

kek

cuck meme bullshit

love it, but i like colbert better

Blort

I don't watch it but I do love how much he triggers the alt right nazis

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FACE JUSTICE DRUMPHHH

he he he . He called him Donald Rump

Blumpkin

Lol this show has been your safe space since 11/8/16. And will continue to be for the next 8 years.

gotta take GLUNK and his glunkins down a peg

what show is more /reddit/ colbert or oliver or bee?

Oliver, not even a question

Current year man

>LE TRIGGERED MUCH /BOL/? GLUNK BTFO!

ONADL BALFRUFM

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE MAN

CUT OFF YOUR DICK

stop being white

Colbert will be banned from Sup Forums in your lifetime

i.e. trump

> FUCK GRANG ANF FLEEK WHALE POOPLE

Goomph.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Oliver
Only old people watch colbert and nobody watches bee

Underrated post, here's your (you)

my sides are in fucking orbumpf

>tfw one of my blumpf posts made this video

Colbert for facebook, Oliver for leddit and Bee for Tumblr.

You can tell leftists are losing because their current strategy is to just reuse the insults Sup Forumstards have flung at them for the past several years (trigger, snowflake, safe space, etc.).

That's actually because Sup Forums users are becoming Leftists en masse after seeing the reality of Trump

> I used to be a trump supporter but
lol awesome meme

America needs him right now... his genius levels of comedy are the perfect remedy for these dark times under Drumpfphlpft..

Agreed. He's such a creative comedian, never retreading jokes that have become stale.

Its true, I used to be a Trump supporter but now I'm a Berniebro. We need communism now

DONBOLD RUMPFFFFF

Its pronounced DRRROOOMFPPPP