Reminder that Turkey false flag is still BY FAR the biggest ongoing happening

Reminder that Turkey false flag is still BY FAR the biggest ongoing happening

>over 60,000 detained or suspended so far
>deputy PM says it's only the tip of the iceberg
>state of emergency declared
>law giving Erdogan power to rule by decree is passed
>European human rights convention suspended
>Erdogan describes """"coup"""" as a "Gift from Allah"
>Turkish military in complete disarray as 1/3 of their generals (100+) are detained
>7,000+ soldiers detained
>8,000+ police detained
>2,000 judges+ suspended roughly 1/3 in the entire country
>15,000+ education ministry officials/teachers fired
>20,000+ private school teachers licences suspended
>1,500+ university deans forced to resign
>academics banned from leaving the country
>30+ local governors fired
>1,500+ finance ministry officials fired
>400 social policy ministry staff fired
>250+ prime minister's staff fired
>100+ intelligence officials suspended
>30+ radio and TV stations shut down
>shitloads more purged throughout the govt and society generally

Erdogan and the "moderate" islamist AKP are consolidating absolute power, which has massive implications for Turkey, the middle east, NATO, EU, international politics in general.

Entire Turkish state is stretched to the breaking point due to purges gutting their institutional capacity to run day-to-day affairs, and the AKP lacks human capital to replace them with competent people

Military is totally demoralized and sapped of capacity, puished it's weakest state since WWI, meanwhile Kurdish insurgency is flaring up, ISIS cells active in the country, Syrian civil war and ISIS on their border.

All other so-called happenings are shit-tier in comparison to this in terms of long term implications.

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkeys-main-opposition-chp-to-hold-public-rally-to-cement-anti-coup-stance.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101871&NewsCatID=338
youtube.com/watch?v=p89ZjCI9ZJ0
hurriyetdailynews.com/car-crashes-into-people-swimming-in-sea-in-turkeys-west-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101962&NewsCatID=341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked

K...KEEP ME POSTED

B-but YOUR president is okay with that

Erdogan is paranoid. He'll self-destruct soon enough. Nothing to see here.

Kurds are the good guys. Weak Turkey means a legitimate Kurdistan

Dictatorship in the making

Even if he does it results in severe weakening and potential fragmentation or collapse of the Turkish state at this point

random terrorist attacks, police incidents etc. are non-happenings in comparison to how events in Turkey will affect Europe and middle east in the medium to long term.

yea well it also potentially means millions more migrants to Europe and a further escalation of war in the middle east

RARE

I don't even know where this is.

Best Island of the Dutch Kingdom

I was there, it was real. People like you make me ashamed to call myself a burger. t.burger

They are not consolidating power, they are dismantling the mechanism which prevented turkey from falling into middle-eastern shithole it is supposed to be.

At least he is not a cuck unlike your incompetent leaders are
you faggots were all supporting the coup attempt which was meaning destruction for us. The planners weren't seculars or anything but a bunch of betrayers who pretented to be believers and wanted to fuck everything up and keep sucking on the CIA dick.

>moderate islamist

>my sides

This will be the blueprint for how to get rid of the leftist cuckslime in our countries.

Erdogan planned the coup to crack down and round up secularists turkroach.

>At least he is not a cuck
No, but if you are a secular turk you're the cuck

this. Turk-fag. You don't live in a democracy brah, neither do we.

>this
meant

Dude your government bans Sup Forums, of course you shit on democracy when your people can't even do it right. Even here you have the freedom to post shit on the internet. What do you know?

The american religious right have more in common with erdogan than the left.

The secular generals are being put into the positions that the Gulenists were occupying now though.
Seculars are cucks in Turkey but still now Erdoğan gives them power.
We may be less-than-proper democracy but well it is still better than a militarist government.

>may be
may have

HI MY NAMES ERDOGAN AND WELCOME TO JACKASS

TODAY WE'RE GOING TO PISS OFF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

WISH ME LUCK :^)

It's not a false flag. All of the perpetrators were proven to be Gulenist

we are not sure what is happening yet
erdoğan seems to be putting back secularists into high-end positions and turning to chp and ataturkists for support

wait a few months to see where this goes, but it was not a false flag coup for sure

>chp and ataturkists for support
after a few weeks, the akp supporters will at their neck again.
the akp followers have pure hatred for prety much anything chp stands for.

This probably will trigger a ton of shitposts, but I'll get it off my chest anyway:

Currently Turkey is at 100%. Its A-Team is at work, at the helm. There's noone sitting at the bench.
In the past, Gulen movement had been praised by numerous Turkish governments for its patriotism. Gulenists are martyrs, sacrifice anyone/anything for the cause, assume villain if necessary.
Gulen, AKP, military, the state, they're all one, there's no real opposition, because it's economically impossible. Turkey is already making use of all the global financial channels -illegit ones included- to sustain cash inflow. What could anyone bring more on the table that they'd risk a coup for? Besides, how can a military with at least 3 successful coups behind it fail so miserably? It's ridiculous. One can only fool kids. And therein lies the rub: if you have 40 million adults with the intelligence of 13 year old, then this clown show happens. Mass scarecrow tactics, fabricated scape goats, misdirection, disclaim all responsibilites for the sinking stock market, devaluing currency, lost credibility for foreign investments.

Why the need for all this freak show? short answer: we're spending more than we earn, and the gap is widening.

I bet enemies of Turkey, if left any, are having a hell of a time right now. It's one thing to kill your enemy and end it, but it's another to incapacitate and watch it suffer for generations as it also provides closure.

Lots of roaches in this thread

Say your leader looks like gollum see how that works out for you. Other bro can do the same.

See which one of you doesn't get prosecuted for it.

>We may be less-than-proper democracy but well it is still better than a militarist government.

Good point but there are darker forces at work here. ISIS is running out of places to go soon and I guarantee they end up in your country if they are defeated in Syria. You roaches should have stepped up and taken them out yourselves and not let the pentagon arm the kurds. Instead your leader Erdogan thought the CIA was going to win this one.

Here you go turkaroach this is a better one.

>how can a military with at least 3 successful coups behind it fail so miserably?

>what are ergenekon trials
>what are balyoz trials

It failed miserably because Erdogan and Gulenists removed the secular old guard YEARS ago you moron

They had already cucked the military, that's why most of it didn't mobilize and the coup failed

There is no way you don't already know this, so you're conveniently omitting this because it doesn't help your narrative

Even if the secular generals weren't removed from the military, they wouldn't try/join in this failed coup because this one was prepared by gulenists faggots that the secularists have with a passion.
Also the secularist generals wouldn't try to do a coup at a time like this one where the civil government is strong as rock. They would know that the civilians wouldn't accept a coup.
The gulenists still decided to go with it because they were about to be removed from the army pretty much the next day. It other words they didn't have anything else to lose. Also they were a minority in the army and the rest of the army didn't want to support them.

>have with a passion
hate*

Lol nigga
Its a CIA fail coup.

Yeah if the secular generals were still there, there wouldn't be gulenists to perform the coup anyways

I don't think a coup needs much civilian support. A successful coup with a "shoot if necessary" command and an arrested Erdogan would scare people enough

lmao he is doing the same what his former friend and partner gulen was doing
hes putting his family members in the high positions with this coup and from other stuff in the past just like gulen put his men there with giving exam answers and easy diplomas

They are both shit

Turkey is so shit right now, anyone left that doesn't like corrupt erdoshit will instantly be called a Gulenist and never get a job

I hope both die and turkey gets nuked, nothing good comes out of turkey

dictatorship also means closing borders

Are there any Gulenists on Sup Forums?

Is Obama above starting this shit so that Trump has a difficult time dealing with ISIS without Incirlik?

So what's the end goal for Turkey? Are they a part of the West, or are they no different than Iraq or Pakistan -- thus, in need of a crusade?

they already know that they don't have the manpower
they already know that this can't be pulled without full support of USA (CIA, Pentagon, White House) and military high command
or they do not? then what you describe is a military power so cucked so miserable that it should all together be decomissioned.. you Pokemon chasing moron.
you don't even have any plausible argument

>We may be less-than-proper democracy but well it is still better than a militarist government.

This is why we must bomb Turkey; the epidemic cuckoldry and a kid-fucking terrorist culture needs to be eradicated. While the malnourished pube-bearded savages of the terrorist complexion behead all voices of reason and crip-walk to bizarre terrorist desert chants in the filthy streets
>aaaauauauUUuaauAUAUAUAUAuu
you CUX say, "well it is still better than a militarist government."

ITT: Post roaches getting REKT by the military

Retard
Fetö cult are the secular kemalists in disguise

>le false flag meme
>le anti secularism meme

+50 kuruş deposited to your account my dear gülenist abi. now go pray to your sandgod or smth

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkeys-main-opposition-chp-to-hold-public-rally-to-cement-anti-coup-stance.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101871&NewsCatID=338

Yea Erdogan is "radical", if Gulen was in power every girl would be forced to cover up and hand would be chopped off in the streets.
youtube.com/watch?v=p89ZjCI9ZJ0

>prayer of peace

This is the military. It has its own courts, judges, attorneys, police, even jails. What do you think are they for? Do you think they'd just sit on their asses and knowingly watch that minority commit crime against the constitution? Do you have any idea how bad and corrupt that military have to be to rationalize such a view?
How old are you?
What did I say? Adults with the intelligence of 13 year old.

you might find some on /sg/

>YFW PKK and IS invade Turkey.

>genocide of millions of roaches
>im-fucking-plying literally anyone in the entire world gives a shit
Lol tbqh. Nobody in the world gave a shit when the roaches exterminated other roaches in the Armenian genocide and no one certainly cares now. Just gnats in the air dueling one another.

Does anyone have that Japanese user that said something along the lines off.

"Why is no one reporting on turkey attacks"

If you find shit in toilet no surprise.
If you find shit on table big surprise.

Because thats how I feel about roaches.

Consolidation of power during a crisis does not equal false flag.

Get out Reddit.

Reminder the Reichstag was objectively burned down by a communist rebel and it was not in any way a false flag, according to pretty much the entire historian society. (and when they say Hitler dindu, chances are he dindu with them antsy to pin anything they can on him)

>trying to invade turkey when state of emergency is up and nobody officially cares about human rights

>Not trying to invade Turkey when the whole country is in turmoil, no one trusts no one, and the military is fucked.

>mfw you aren't even safe at sea

hurriyetdailynews.com/car-crashes-into-people-swimming-in-sea-in-turkeys-west-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101962&NewsCatID=341

I'll explain this in simple terms once again

>Erdogan dismantles secular backbone of military to prevent coup
>Fills a lot of positions with Gulenist generals back when they were allies
>Gulenist generals know they are not likely to succeed, but are cornered because they are about to be prosecuted in a few days
>this happens

It has nothing to do with the size of the military, it has to do with the chain of command and how compromised it is. They did it because they had no other choice.

>unrelated meme game insult
>plausible argument