Swaglord Mod

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you all know exactly how superior black men are over white men. They are vastly superior. How can we even compete?

Anyway. I will make up for my inferiority by being a cuckold and banning funposters.

Instantly approved. Please sticky this.

I enjoyed the article.

Reminder that mods never have Sup Forums's best interest at heart, everything they do they do to cuck Sup Forums

swags, how can i get my threads approved more quickly? can you lay down some approval guidelines?

Sent ;)

Hey buddy I thought you said pass users would get their threads instantly approved

Why didn't it happen to me

Yes, submit to superior black cock and let him give your wife his powerful seed you pathetic numale

source

Why are you so mad at him mobile coward? He's probably the main reason why you even heard about Sup Forums

>How can we even compete?
reveal boipucci

Why does this dude love black men having interracial sex so much?

Is this an alt-right thing?

I don't get it.

I lied you faggot. Don't you know my boss is Jared Kushner

OP must have just learned who Sexy Swaglord is.

What an original thread !

Swaglord is the only mod who's pro-shitposting, also he's not a nigger sjw like redwood

Remember that one time the waifufags in #waifu and pedos in #ooo ruined Sup Forums for the rest of us because they couldn't control themselves?

Who's cracking down on the funposting then?

The good mods

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW YOU FILTHY GOYIM!

w8 the mod is a balding gingercuck?

also whats with bald gingers being unironic cucks burr, louis ck, etc?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Been here since 08 and this loli fucker has always been a gigantic faggot, only anime fans like this numale.

how fuckin new are you to this site kiddo

balding manlet numale hallway monitor

Megamind lookin ass

He does ironically hehe get it