Why do leftist normies worship this guy so much?

Why do leftist normies worship this guy so much?

None of these "political satire/comedy" shows are even that funny. It's like high school fart and dick jokes.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/18/eric-andre-liberal-comedian-tries-fails-troll-breitbart-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, Sup Forums BTFO.

Anyways, he's right though.

I used to know a guy who thought the word of Stewart and Colbert were like the words of God.

He has multiple sclerosis now and is basically doomed to be a failure.

I'm sorry are you trying to complain about maturity of humor on this board?

No I'm trying to understand what makes this "funny" and why so many people watched him. now all I see on Facebook is his smug face on the Colbert show.

Well you're not on the left, so you wouldn't find left leaning humor funny. Pretty simple.

Conservatives don't have a self of humor, and cannot understand sarcasm.

Source: there are no conservative comedians. Also, I've met otherwise smart conservatives who thought Colbert was a Republican and didn't understand he was playing a character.

Also, I've met otherwise smart conservatives who thought Colbert was a Republican and didn't understand he was playing a character.

That's hilarious.

Whites aren't funny

They're smarmy cunts who feel like they have leg up on everyone. What they don't realize they're actually just stepping into their own grave.

I await and will celebrate the death of modern liberal regressivism.

Yeah, even when I was a semi Libtard back I'm the 08, this dude was NOT funny...

Fuck off shill, there are plenty of funny conservatives, like Norm MacDonald and Mike Nelson from MST3K. Colbert was pretty funny until he went full cuck and started endorsing BLM and Hillary.

Fuck off cuck

I guess another point I'm trying to make is, I've seen lefties actually try to defend these shows as legitimate sources of news and discourse. They honestly adopt the opinions and views presented to them in this show.

What is a good response to thinking that they are doing themselves a disservice other than: well the views are just left leaning garbage used to generate some laughs, not any serious political discussion.

Stewart used to be alright back the Daily Show first started. He used to make fun of everyone, but around the time Obama started running for prez he went full libtard

I can't help but think that Donald got lucky that John isn't there to make him look like the fraud that he is on daily basis. It would be a shit show, but Trump would be doing even worse amongst young people. I almost feel betrayed that he decided to leave now when all I crave is to watch people mop the floor with Donald's ego.

>I've met otherwise smart conservatives who thought Colbert was a Republican and didn't understand he was playing a character.

hahahahaha fuck that's too much

It's not that bad. I watched it when nothing else was on. Some times he has some good social and devil advocate banter, and then other times he is trying way too hard to make a joke where there isn't a joke. All in all, not a bad show to kill time with honestly... well before...

>baiting this hard

Thank You based Dinko :3

Keep telling you, these guys are not comedians, they are preachers and far-left SJW Televangelists.

He's a strong moderate leftist who genuinely cares for his country.
His comedy also went downhill as the series progressed (not to mention his pundits just kept getting worse) but at its height it was pretty biting.

Also, his interview with Elizabeth Warren is still incredible, just totally exposes her.

I totally rec his recent interview with David Axelrod, you can tell that he clearly disagreed with Obama in places and regrets not attacking that more.

Norm Macdonald is based as fuck.

Stewart and Colbert were fucking hilarious
John Oliver is cancer

I liked watching him point out news channels being retarded. But I lost all respect for him during one of his last interviews with Bill O'Reilly. Bill agreed with him on something and Jon just lost it. "YOU AGREE YOU AGREE" jumping around like a little girl. Truly cringe inducing. Bill flattened him in the whole interview too.

It's not that conservatives have no sense of humor. It's just that liberals can't even understand why conservatives believe the things they do, because conservative justifications have been neutered by political correctness.

So when liberals try to make fun of conservatives, they make really sad and unfunny attempts like the cringey Eric Andre interview.
>I hate the Dems so much I masturbate to the Zapruder film
>I want Michelle Bachmann's husband and Larry Craig to suck the gay out of me
>I'm sick of black Santa Claus
>I take Brexit when I'm constipated
>I heard they're gonna have Ronald Reagan's corpse dance on stage. "I am not a corpse"

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/18/eric-andre-liberal-comedian-tries-fails-troll-breitbart-news/

Well he's only really allowed to say what his handlers at CC let him - so I'm sure he's got more to say, but does it really matter? Road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Most of his supporters are stupid baby boomers who think johnny Carson is on the air

Not to mention John Oliver and Bill Maher exposed him as the shyster he really is further than the FCC would allow Jon Stewart to

That shit was pure unadulterated cringe. I almost had to turn it off it was so painful to watch. Props to the kike at Breitbart making him look like a fool instead of playing into his nonsense

>Norm McDonald

Let me guess, you think Adam Sandler is funny too?

Not at all, faggot.

This guy is a real jerk !

If you can actually call AS unfunny it shows how much you just follow nothing but mainstream opinion. He WAS funny and has plenty of comedy under his belt. He's shit now for sure, but flat out calling him unfunny as a whole just isn't true.