What will be Millenials' American Graffiti?

What will be Millenials' American Graffiti?
Do they have one?

Approved.

pic related

Avengers 6

ONE TWO THREE O'CLOCK FOUR O'CLOCK ROCK

no, this is the millennial's frankie avalon-beach party type movie (a movie made in the era that you're nostalgic for). I could see a millennial american graffiti being made sometime in the 2020s about the last night before the iphone came out.

Kids. Kek

>Millenials' American Graffiti?
it would never work because people born in 84 and 94 have fuck all in common.

which american grafitti character are you

for me it's bob falfa - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

>born in 84 and 94 have fuck all in common.

Nah. It's people born in 1986 and people born in 1996 that have nothing in common.

which american grafitti character are you

for me it's bob falfa - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

This movie is fucking trash. Consumerist garbage glorifying the worst generation in history.

Thanks for the trillions of dollars of debt we inherited from you.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

The real question is what is the millenials' Weekend at Bernie's?

The oldest millennials are already in their mid-30's

Brick

it's the same thing redditfag, people born in 84 and 90 barely have anything in common.

If you want a film they won't have one because Millennials don't watch films.

Millennials' analog to American Graffiti will be a television show, and it will be Girls.

What makes you think that?

no. the other user was right. 84 and 90 both know what it was like to not go through formative years without a cell phone/laptop. 96ers don't. thyre retarded little faggots.

t. 1990.

having siblings that grew up in a completely different era to myself.
there's a lot more to it than having a phone youngfag

So are you saying you're not a millenial OP? What are you like 35?

American Graffiti came out in 1973 but took place in 1962, so our American Graffiti would have to be/have been a film release in the 2010s that takes places in the early 2000s during our teenage years.

And by "our," I'm acknowledging that the youngest millenials are now 21, so generation Z please go elsewhere, preferably not on my lawn.