Bill Burr Memorial Thread

Bill Burr Memorial Thread.

Let's remember one of the last living legends we had left.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1970-LUDWIG-Green-Sparkle-owned-by-Bill-Burr-/192140779134?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
youtube.com/watch?v=zhJs-ZqMix4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4&ab_channel=InternetEpicness
youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OBBAuFLwgng
youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE
youtube.com/watch?v=RwrRBkSKYps
youtube.com/watch?v=xAFBZGVN9HI
youtube.com/watch?v=whXdpj2W4dI
youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a proud Sup Forums mod I give this thread my stamp of approval.

Thread approved.

>the lovely Nia everybody

Thread appoved.

The Sup Forums team sends its condolences to the Burr family and the state of Burr.

SNAP THAT FUCKIN' MUTT'S NECK

really gone downhill ever since he married that gold digging LAAADY
he talks about it so much, how did he fall for the pussy jew?

Fuck, Limmy really let himself go

She's not even attractive.

I don't understand it.

please buy his drumset

ebay.com/itm/1970-LUDWIG-Green-Sparkle-owned-by-Bill-Burr-/192140779134?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

He did it so he can get away with his "alt right" opinions.
Why do you think the left hasn't tried to take out his career yet?

What was his tax policy?

it's interesting watching bill try to balance the leftist ideals his wife has enforced on him with his callous, vulgar bahston persona

like he was on joe rogan's podcast talking about how he never looks at celebrity nudes because he thinks it's invasive and gross and he wouldn't want someone to do it to him. joe called him a "moral person" and he actually got all awkward and defensive trying to convince joe that he's not all that moral

Kek, he even had to drop the price by $500 for someone to buy it.

What the fuck has Bill done to himself, seriously? It's like he spouted real shit for 15 years, then decided to do the opposite of everything he was condemning.

Never thought I'd see the day where Bill Burr would officially be branded as a KEK.

He had a good couple years in college at Wyoming but never able to cut it as a pro. He still wasn't the worst QB the Lions have ever had.

Where am I going to get my next level analysis of Japanese cartoons now?

youtube.com/watch?v=zhJs-ZqMix4

Jesus fucking christ i tought you guys were memeing me, how long until he sells his truck to get a """""""""grown up family vehicle"""""""""?

do you seriously, for real, believe that?

wait till he has half nigger kids and loses everything in the divorce.

he's worse then louis cuck-king now. at least his kids are white

actually a shit looking kit desu

rp

swaglord in 10-15~ years

How can you go from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4&ab_channel=InternetEpicness

I don't get it.
Is this the same guy from that show with that cute jew girl and a cute blonde girl and Chevy Chase?
Why does he look 30 years older than he did in that show?
Like, what the fuck happened?
This is Brendan levels of JUST.

Oh wait.
Those are two different guys.
LMAO.

LAYDEEES
>getting married for looks
Yea thats sure gonna matter in a couple of years! It's because they're similar personality wise obviously

it's the same reason howard stern had a black lady working beside him all those years, do you really find it that surprising?

GODDAMNIT ONE AWAY FROM QUADS

actually listen to the podcast.

He loves nia and they got to him... Nia is based though, there's no problem imo.

I dropped Burr when he started going off about One Punch Man

who got to him? what happened?

Who is this fag and why should I care?

BREAK THAT FUCKIN DAWGS NECK NIGGUH

Bill was never a Sup Forums fag.

>Nia "I won't take the last name Burr"
>personality
wew kid. the cunt bought him a dog then made him kill it because she got bored of it. she made him sell his drum set despite it being one of the few things in life that give him joy. Until she got her meal ticket she was a waitress, now she treats wait staff like complete garbage and laughs it off as a fun little character quirk.
personally i don't care, but don't for a second try to pretend that this rancorous bitch is pleasant to be around.

Just time got to him, he's tired man, gotta go with status quo eventually.

The dog isn't dead, she has another owner now. He still goes to see her sometimes.

Jeez you watch him alot, i only knew about the wait staff

oh man I love madonna

>82257917
>Until she got her meal ticket she was a waitress, now she treats wait staff like complete garbage and laughs it off as a fun little character quirk.
I'll never understand how someone who has worked a customer service position can be an asshole unless the service is truly terrible. Having done work like that I make sure to give positive feedback whenever possible because I know their jobs depend on that stupid shit and nobody who had a decent experience ever bothers with it.

Fuck Nia.

on the big farm in the sky, right?

This is outright lies user, please stfu and take your nigger hate back to Sup Forums

>this whole post

The once comedic voice of angry white middle-aged single men is now none of those things.

Hell be fine.

when did bil burr get roped into like MGTOW and Sup Forums fag culture?

I know this is Sup Forums and we argue and reduce everything to mist but there really is an obsession with bill burr. Have you not stopped to think MAYBE he's tired after years of being on the road and has petered out? Maybe he doesn't give a shit anymore, stop hoping for the great cuckening to happen.

Post video.

I go on the O&A subreddit, haven't watched anything Burr related since F for Family and the special before the special before last. He used to be my favourite comedian.

/rundown/?

this is retarded

>Hey bill I rescued a dog, here.
>Nia why would you do that I specifically told y-
>Shut the fuck up. Love it.
>Ok I love it now.
>Good. now kill it.
>What?
>Kill the fucking dog bill. Do it right now. Look at it in the eyes while youre taking it's life away..
>O-ok I killed it
>Good. Now get rid of your fucking drum kit.
>B-but I like playi-
>FUCKING GET RID OF IT
>OK OK IM SELLING IT
>AND GET RID OF THAT SHITTY-ASS TRUCK WHILE YOURE AT IT
>I-I sold it honey, its gone
>Good. Btw im pregnant. You better start watering down your comedy to appeal to a bigger audience. I need money bill. I need LOTS of money. Im a fucking QUEEN you pasty ginger motherfucker
>O-ok honey whatever you say I love you so much ;_;

>now she treats wait staff like complete garbage and laughs it off as a fun little character quirk.
is this from his podcast? can you recommend any for a quick gesalt

F

...and she sounded so rational a few years ago...

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ

damn he was one of my favorites, didnt know he was getting pussy whipped so hard

hey, if he is truly happy then good for him, but that sounds like he's got a cunt of a wife. killing mans best friend? fuck her

divorce might unfuck him

>...and she sounded so rational a few years ago...
sarcasm right?

first 30 seconds and i am already triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=OBBAuFLwgng

2:50 and on
bill is gone

Jesus, how could he marry that personality? What an entitled, bitchy nigress

It will fuck him permanently because SHE FUCKING REFUSED HIS PRENUP HOLY FUCK BILL WHY

>"To get your wife to shut up just be a feminine pussy and clean!"
Christ, what does Nia do all day? Shouldn't she clean if she doesn't work?

dun goofed

Is Nia really that bad? I have only heard her on various parts from his podcast on youtube and she doesn't seem that bad.

>Is Nia really that bad?
Nah, she's worse. youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE

>living legend
Lmao.

Except he doesn't have any alt right opinions.

lying cunt, he didn't kill the dog. Bill gave it to another family.

She doesn't sound that bad at all here. Sounds like another case of judge a video by its title and monkey see monkey do.

yeah he took it upstate to a heavenly farm, same place your folks took your dog when he got rabies, actually

breaking him will do him good, his comedy will get even sharper

I DUNNO

ITS FUCKIN INSANE TA ME

I bet your parents didn't let you watch the ending of Old Yeller

Bill is just playing interdimensional ping-pong in hyperspace and you dweebs can't see it

He knows that to become the greatest comedian of his generation his soul needs to be completely crushed because anger is where the best comedy comes from. He is intentionally setting himself to achieve the ultimate JUST-status. He's going to top Brendan Fraser. It's a brilliant plan.

Try this senpai youtube.com/watch?v=RwrRBkSKYps

And this youtube.com/watch?v=xAFBZGVN9HI

30 Seconds of "Ugh I can't even"

*blocks your entertainment value*

youtube.com/watch?v=whXdpj2W4dI

Wow. Just fucking wow.

That dumb interrupting cunt should be on her knees sucking the sperm from his dick every fucking day. And instead she couldnt possibly be more annoying, condescending, and argumentative.

She does NOTHING and she is still so fucking prideful. Not smart not pretty not funny not hard working.

Just a dumb cunt

jfc how does he even deal with her

>chimpsout yelling men are shallow
>says this girl should find a guy with more money

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE had to turn off after that senpai - ive never heard his wife until today and am now ashamed Bill married such a cunt

Bill Burr here. I killed the dog. It's true because I said so over the Internet. It would be bad PR for me to say I killed it, so I say I gave it away. People were standing in line for an pitbull that bites people. Brought to you by Dollar Shave Club.

he fell into the trap of liking her because she "challenges" him even though she brings literally nothing else to the table

Podcast still comfy as hell, he has one dud special and you fags start spazzing out?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE IMPREGNATED THE NIGGER

HOW LONG UNTIL SHE DIVORCES, TAKES THE KID AND HALF THE MONEY?

Yeah, I'm not an expert when it comes to women, however this is the type of woman that Bill Burr always mentioned you should run away from.

Also no prenup, how the hell did that happen? It's like the Yoko thing he made a video about.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4

>owned by bill burr

Is that really a selling point? How fucking self important do you have to be?

10 years. Because after 10 years you pay alimony for life.

The dude that he gave Cleo to regularly visits LA and Bill get's to see her, kill yourselves

Bill Burnout is the best example of "Do as I say not as I do".

"x owned by y" has been a selling point for as long as celebrities have existed, where the fuck have you been?

>Nia starts talking about how girls in boy clothes are cute and how she'll buy boy clothes for the kid
>you can hear the worry in Bill's voice as he's attempting to keep it together

>micromodul
>micromodále?

>indochiiinoooooooo
>indochina?

>that muffled "oh jeezus" at 3:45
lmao

I'm the guy Bill gave the dog. I work at the dog pound, or as I like to call it, Heaven.

>no picture of the kid anywhere

It's a freak, isn't it?

>have kid at 50 years old
>be dead before it decides to skip college for trans surgery

HOLY SHIT
His life is over.

I hope it's autistic. Just all the joy drips off of bills face knowing he fucked up - that it was too late, and he made the mistake of becoming an "adult" too late.

user why would you hope that something mean happens to someone else? It won't improve your life you know.

Just for laughs bro haha