HAPPENING SATURATION

WE HAVE REACHED HAPPENING LEVELS UNSURPASSED BY ANY STRETCH OF TIME BEFORE
WE ARE NOW AT A SHOCKING .5 HAPPENINGS PER DAY
POST YFW

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happenings are just boring and stale now. Tell me when WW3 breaks out.

I'm gonna go play some Overwatch.

white people need a good kick in the ass before they snap
exactly what's happening now

civil war is inevitable in Europe now

>civil war
More like nothing will happen, Euros will still keep getting BTFO, and I'll get to keep shitposting about it.

All the posts in this thread are spot on. At this point I won't be satisfied until we see a mushroom cloud or 1000.

We are at the point where terrorist activity has become so mainstream that it's bizarre if there are no happenings

It's amazing how much things can change in a mere year or two.

FUCK BREXIT THIS IS ALL THEIR FAULT THEY TOLD US THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHY DIDNT WE LISTEN AND VOTE REMAIN?? I REGRET VOTING BREXIT FUCK NIGEL!!!!!!

>overwatch

Fucking pleb ass nigger.

is this why?

>muh CSGO
>muh TF2
Get fucked cuck

praise

>Clinton accidentally starts ISIS while revolutioning Assad
>coverup.jpg
>Putin reads Clintons emails and says "hmm"
>Starts bussing immigrants into Europe
>Starts bussing immigrants into America
>Spread racism through secret KGB propaganda-fu
>Saudi spices it up with ISIS brainwashing terror attacks
>US/Europe freaking out and blaming each other, fighting each other, jumping overboard
>Putin-funded Putin-loving fascists appear promising order
>...10 years in the future...
>All of the west are nationalist states who worship Putin
>All because Hillary Clinton couldn't install anti-virus on her damn emails

we have reached HABBENING SINGULARITY

I've been waiting for years for the inevitable crackup that we're just barely beginning to see. Grab your sacks lads, because all you've done with this ride is sat into the seat and strapped in.

>...10 years in the future...
>All of the west are nationalist states who worship Putin

was that supposed to sound bad?

well hey I mean if you swing that way

You're wrong lad. Hillary didn't accidentally start ISIS. The government knew damned well that supporting insurgents in Syria would lead to ISIS, and it went ahead and supported them anyway. Here's what the DOD had to say about fucking around in Syria:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

>IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME, WHICH IS CONSIDERED THE STRATEGIC DEPTH OF THE SHIA EXPANSION (IRAQ AND IRAN).

>THE DETERIORATION OF THE SITUATION HAS DIRE CONSEQUENCES ON THE IRAQI SITUATION AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

>THIS CREATES THE IDEAL ATMOSPHERE FOR AQI TO RETURN TO ITS OLD POCKETS IN MOSUL AND RAMADI, AND WILL PROVIDE A RENEWED MOMENTUM UNDER THE PRESUMPTION OF UNIFYING THE JIHAD AMONG SUNNI IRAQ AND SYRIA, AND THE REST OF THE SUNNIS IN THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST WHAT IT CONSIDERS THE ONE ENEMY, THE DISSENTERS. ISI COULD ALSO DECLARE AN ISLAMIC STATE THROUGH ITS UNION WITH OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA, WHICH WILL CREATE GRAVE DANGER IN REGARDS TO UNIFYING IRAQ AND THE PROTECTION OF ITS TERRITORY.

i would like him to comment on the low IQ leslie jones nigger. She look illiterate. What's his position on her?

you ever heard the technological singularity?

the happening singularity is happening right now.

It's not over yet. We have a lot of stuff still waiting on the oven.
If we don't get WWIII this year it will be in the next.

Welcome to the age of KEK.

>play Overwatch

How old are you? Do your parents know you're online ??

PROPAGANDA WAR NEED HELP

SPREAD WORD TO STOP THE LIES THE NEWS TELLS

THEY WILL USE THIS AGAINST US

WHY WON'T ANY OF THE HAPPENING TAKE PLACE IN SAN FRANCISCO GODDAMNIT

But when will we get the Happening of Happenings?

Pic related

There was that French politician who said that we had to get used to terrorism in Europe.

He was right after all, I kind of got used to it already.

2016 has been one hell of year, that's for sure.

What the fuck i hate happenings now

GIVE ME MORE

I CANNOT BE SATISFIED

Total misuse of that reaction gif.