It's like they don't want viewers.

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/neil-gaiman-why-he-asked-american-gods-cut-blowjob-254491
sacred-texts.com/afr/jas/#idx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

approved

Approved. Fucking black people

wtf did I just watch

does this show have gods that arent european? i want them to explore eastern gods or something or are they too OP?

Fuller is aware that retards like you who care about that won't watch his show anyway.

of course, almost every god should show up at some point, though for instance poo in loo kali-ma is waay stronger then the american one because shes got so many more worshipers in pooland

They do. It's the American Continent and the USA, there will be a lot of diverse gods in it.

he's black in the book

Aw OP, I think you have the mentality of an old god and you should be assimilated soon.

>main character is black
>somehow is criminal,and can get a credit card
> uses the credit card on planes and cars

>user god does not look like an user.

Not enough slutty gods with big tits, but it still seems pretty cool.

He's half black, half white in the book you idiot!

who /book/ here and upset that they butchered shadows character.

just started ep1 a minute ago, if threads still up I'll get back when done

would you worship, Sup Forums?

Isn't he native in the book?

Hence having a name like Shadow.

his ethnicity is intentionally vague in the

I hope you watch this show closely, OP. The book is about moronic Americans like you.

Half black, half white. Gaiman modeled him off of Dwayne Johnson, no joke.

Me. But given this:

avclub.com/article/neil-gaiman-why-he-asked-american-gods-cut-blowjob-254491

I'm not surprised they changed his character. They don't understand anything about his character at all

Mad respect to Gaiman, knew where to throw his weight around. Flabbergasted that the guys behind this can be so clueless.

But these Gods are only American incarnations, their incarnations back in their homelands are separate. Doesn't Shadow travel to Europe to meet the original Wednesday in the epilogue?

I think everyone needs to watch this. Y'all need to educate yourselves about racism.

I think part of their problem is, essentially, they're hoping to make this something of a Counter-Game of Thrones: highly regarded literary source, lot of action, lot of characters, etc.

And no doubt some studio head said "Well then, is there a lot of sex in it?"

"Uh...not particularly?"

"Then find a place to put some."

Just a theory, of course.

i dont mind black actors
as long as its not some preaching or subliminal SJW propaganda show, ill give it a chance

yea, did you read my post? theirs plenty of worshipers of almost every god in america so theirs a version of almost every god in amercia

And something like this also happened

"So describe the main character"

'Well he's stoic..."

"Fuck that! Sounds boring. Make him sassy and angry, like he's just finished with a BLM rally"

"Sure thing boss"

Jesus christ, why are american execs so bafflingly fucking retarded?

>as long as its not some preaching or subliminal SJW propaganda show
see

Worst off he's a convict. How unrealistic

If they really want to tackle racism as an issue, that's fine. They can do that, its all about delivery, but they neglected to included any of the character building scenes in the prison and instead included three different scenes of some neo-nazi looking people waving a noose at shadow menacingly from afar. The appealing part of that book was that shadow was such a phenomenally chill and likable dude, and that seems to be the one they they managed to really screw up.

Just wikipedia'd the book, is Sup Forums ready for The Technical Boy?

>The Technical Boy – New god of computers and the Internet. He is adamant that the new gods should prevail over the old gods. As the personification of the internet, he resembles the stereotype of a fat, arrogant, basement-dwelling internet poster, who dresses like characters from The Matrix because he thinks it makes him look cool. He looks like a teenager with bad acne, because he is young even compared to the other new gods (though he has quickly become one of the most powerful of them). Other characters derisively call him "the fat kid".

An african deity called Anansi was fairly important in the book, so were some egyptian ones.

Implied to be mixed, I think. A few people asked him if he had "nigger blood" or something but not unambigously black.

that was the skinny kid at the end of the first episode, they changed him up to seem like a more modern silicon valley caricature.

>Anansi
Like that other book he wrote.

i'm really sick of this. i can't even watch into the badlands because it's a product of leftists trying to sell me on multiculturalism

>The appealing part of that book was that shadow was such a phenomenally chill and likable dude, and that seems to be the one they they managed to really screw up.

It also seems to be what the story was mainly about, to me anyway. I can't wrap my head around all of this because his personality was the driving force of all of the character interaction and self-reflection in the story. Without that it's a completely different story

I'm glad.
I would be embarrassed to see my younger self reflected in that unlikable role.
Now instead I get to laugh at the new generation of insufferable faggots.
I hope they really rip them a new one and end this cancerous fucking swagmeme culture shit once and for all.

fuck, forgot about this new Fuller joint.

But isn't this shitty book a part of this gay culture?

into the badlands never looked that interesting.

How exactly?

because it's written by a comic book nerd

wtf I don't even remember that character from the book. But then again I didn't like the book very much. Kinda of a blur in my mind.

>post ferguson world

>But isn't this shitty book a part of this gay culture?
yes and no. Gaimen is fairly left wing, but that doesn't make it bad. The problem is not liberals. The problem is people who try to sell you on liberalism. People who write stories as soapboxes. Go check out the book. Its not a sales pitch, its not a soapbox, about racism or immigration, although some of those thing may appear as themes, its a story about a dude going through a surreal crazy fucked up world.

>It starts to rain, and her high heels slip and twist beneath her. She kicks them off, and runs, soaked to the skin, looking for somewhere she can get off the road. She’s scared. She has power, true, but it’s hunger-magic, cunt-magic. It has kept her alive in this land for so long, but for everything else she uses her sharp eyes and her mind, her height and her presence

Hmm, really makes you think, not really but that's pretty fucking retarded, I might read it just so I can talk shit about it more.

It's not too long is it, I can't stand cunts who write abnormally long novels about drivel.

No offense but you sound a little retarded.

This.
Your life must be fairly fucking uneventful and sad for you to actually bother spending your time like this.
And I say that taking into account that we are currently on Sup Forums.

>I can't watching something because it might upset my fragile sensibilities

and they say sjws are the snowflake

five hundred or so pages. A weekends reading.
>out of context quote
>going into it with an intent to dislike
hey man can't be sure you'll like it, I don't know you, but why not going with in the mind you might enjoy it. Liking things is better than not liking things.

Shadow could be played by a jar of mayonnaise and this show would still be fucking incredible based solely on Ian McShane. He's honestly that good. He's so good it made me angry.

You guys both sound like intellectual garbage bags.

I'll definitely give it a shot for summer reading, but that's a pretty retarded quote desu, regardless of context. Some user on Sup Forums posted some webm of a black woman sucking up a White guy through her vagina. I can respect you for polite conversation, but the lads upthread insulting me must be retarded if they think I'll take this trash seriously.

Good one, my man. You really hammered home how intellectually superior you are with that post.

>a black woman sucking up a White guy through her vagina

OMG!

I try :p

It's really quite absurd I know.

>I go to Sup Forums
>I call other people intellectual garbage
Pot, meet kettle.

Nigger meet Black?

Well done.

>but that's a pretty retarded quote desu, regardless of context
please share your superpower of being able to apply a model of all probable contexts in your mind and apply it to a given quote in order to pass judgement upon all of them.

Exit DVR recording of Silicon Valley.

Suddenly the dude from God Bless America is being slurped up inside some black bitch's cunt.

Fascinating.

cunt magic, in any context, is retarded, I can't believe any nerds on here take this crap seriously.

Your posts fall from fingers like shit from ass.

Do you have a better phrase as a replacement?

>cunt magic, in any context, is retarded,
I think your superpower must have missed a context, because I, having read the whole book, know exactly the one that isn't so retarded as that.

Why are you asking him? He can't even use commas properly or capitalize his words appropriately.

so you shouldn't be surprised he is in prison

otherwise, he has very caucasian attributes, no wide nose, no bitch lips

This is what happens when teenagers grow up on an echo chamber

how, 'bout, you, use, some, cunt, magic, to, fix, your, nerd, grammer, faggot,!

>cunt-magic

It literally was cunt-magic though. There's no other adequate way of describing it.

Brava.

Did you mean to link here This crazy post-Ferguson world has us all confused, I think

Stop feeding the 12 year old cunt boy.

>look at me, all posh with my cunt magic, I'm such a soffistocated cunt-magician. I am the bane of all cunts, with my magick. I cast spells to bind them, and cum in them, for I am cunt-man!

Don't take yourself so seriously cunt

Unsurprisingly there's probably going to be one reason to watch American Gods.

sacred-texts.com/afr/jas/#idx
have fun

Where is Kek?

Alright then, sport.
Head on back to Sup Forums now. Chop chop.

Neil Gaiman is a jew writes Tumblr friendly diverse shit it was in the Sandman with his black girlfriend, trannies dying & becoming real girls.

To be fair McShane is always excellent.

>gets a minor character in Game of Thrones for a single episode
>puts all the regulars to shame with his acting

>probably politically ignorant
self absorbed little cunt magic

pfff... every new series is counter-game of thrones now? Westworld, Blacks Sails, Expanse ...

it's more like a "counter-"Leftovers, but from a better writer

character is a convict, right? most american convicts are black, so by wanting him to be white you're just as bad as the progressives with agendas, you fucking fag lord

>An immortal manifestation of a concept who's wandered the earth and people's dreams for millennia should only date white people
alright. Did you forget that he had a son with a white chick?

>being this triggered

what your problem whyboi?
youre women are ovulating by watching TV now.

Did she get better tits after feeding on the worshipper?

I dnot rember her giving him a BJ . couldn't have been important

i dont even remember on him in GoT

they didn't do it, that's the point
she offers as a kind of revenge/cathartic act, but he turns it down. The showrunners wanted to do it because muh sex, but Gaiman shut that shit down

Ferguson changed EVERYTHING

wow, that looked a lot less shit in my head

I don't remember anything saying he was black, but he was definitely not white. People asked him about, specifically Sam asked him if he was native like her

are we going to get the gay djinn sex with an overweight, middle aged, middle eastern man? Will it include the glowing djinn semen?
they're literally putting in vagina vore so surely gay djinn sex isn't outside the realm of possibilities right?

its like they read the fucking book!

well, there is a good sex scene later...
that sounds great
yeah, a middle eastern salesman fucks a new york cab driver who happens to be an ifrit, and takes over the guys identity so he can get back to oman before shit goes down
wait, two middle eastern guys?
...yes?
lets maybe skip that one

Really, because that is distinctly not the impression I got with

All right, for those of you shitters who haven't read the book:

>Shadow
He's ambiguously brown. A prison guard asks if he has nigger blood in him and he says he doesn't know, which (if he was answering straight) won't make sense if his mother was black. An Indian (Native American, not poo-in-loo) girl asks if he has Indian blood in him and he again says he doesn't know.

>Technical Boy
In the book he's a fat kid who wears a long coat with sunglasses like Neo from Matrix because Gaiman thought that's how Internet basement dwellers dressed back when he wrote the book.

>Bilquis/Queen of Sheba
She's supposed to be a gorgeous babe. Not this abomination we got.