Hiro said we are allowed one meta thread per board, so here goes

Hiro said we are allowed one meta thread per board, so here goes.

META Sup Forums THREAD!

Important topix to discuss:
>1. Should we rangeban USA? The board is so great now that they are asleep.
>2. Should we be more lax on the moderation? This board feels like nazi germany sometimes, you have to be really careful not to break any rules.
>3. Frogposts! Aren't they just the greatest?
>4. Robert posting > Bane posting. Fight me!
>5. How can we effectively deal with viral marketers trying to sell us movies? I suggest we all take up tripcodes so we can keep track of if people are loyal to certain brands or companies.
>6. Plenty of movies have nude scenes. I suggest we turn Sup Forums into a red board. It doubles with keeping reddit and the phoneposters away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1of2aD4aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Approved

USA range ban in effect

epic reddit meme famalam

I think I've figured out who you are

More to come very soon, Calle Borjesson

Sounds like something a buttblasted redditor would say

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

haha you're wrong

muh epic meta reddit thread
epic thread reddditbros link me to the r/Sup Forums screencap

> Frogposts! Aren't they just the greatest?
Agreed

killkid the crossdressing queer makes another shit thread

>tripfags dislike the US because it's full of non-pedophiles
Sounds about right.
>less moderation so I can cunnypost XDDDD
Adds up.
>haha le opinion one way or another about an attached image
>haha le forced meme
>haha le trips

>red board Sup Forums
Only actually promising suggestion hidden beneath waves of bait, I like it.

Kill yourself you tripfag piece of shit

I recognize you!

You're that guy whose gotten BTFO in two different threads, yet keep coming back to me.
You're in love or something.

ban Sup Forums and any political discussion

it's literally that simple

Nah, social commentary is to close to film and film review. That sounds reddit as fuck.

ban reddit

Bring back pedos.
Bring back tripfags.
Bring back waifufags.

>ohlookitsthisthreadagain.png
fuck off, tripfag

go back to /r/the_donald

your kind has ruined this board, and this website

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>go back to /r/the_donald
you just outed yourself reddit

How new are you to call killkid T_D?

He's a lot of things, but not alt_right.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1of2aD4aM

To elaborate on why americans should be banned.

Go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums, look at who is doing the unfunny garbage spam posts like "This!", "KEK" or just calling someone a nigger without contributing to constructive discussion or fun.
It is always the americans.

We should auto delete tripfag posts

Go make your own imageboard and post on it. We don't want your kind here, anyway.

How about we ban KILLKID he never contributes anythings meaningful to Sup Forums

Ban mobile posters. Guarantee the entire website's quality goes up tremendously.

fuck you nigger

Nobody going to czech these?

fuck you reddit nigger

Case in point: these American crybabies

ban tripcodes and permaban any trip who has posted in more than 5 threads with that trip in the past 2 months

hopefully killkid will get aids from one of the many faggots he fucks

you sound fat and short and black lol

Temporary fix.

We have to revert "muh board culture" back to 2008 days. Good luck with that, though...

Same thing, so yea.

Tripcode abuse should be a ban

why the fuck we can't discuss American History X is a movie retarded mods
also fuck niggers

THEY NEED TO PERMABAN ANYONE WHO REPLIES TO THE BOT THREAD

What the fuck is going on with Sup Forums lads?

I made a thread, and its visible in the catalog, but whenever I click on it it 404s. But its still in the catalog so it definitely hasn't been deleted.
>

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

yeah something weird is happening must be the kikes

If you reply to it using the popup window on the front page it seems to 'authenticate' the thread and fix the issue.

Still dunno why it happens htough

-delete Sup Forums
-permaban alt-reich neckbeards and frogposters
-greatly expand the wordfilter
-country flags on every board
-relax the criteria for becoming a mod
-take on more mods
-more hands on moderation
-+1/-1 system

there we go, all fixed

maybe you'd prefer reddit

>including some good ideas along with your ridiculous bait terrible ideas to make the good ideas seem worse

Nice try

>any of those ideas being good

The USA never sleeps fool.

>The USA never sleeps fool.

Slept on them twin towers tho

Are you really a crossdresser?
Spread your boibuccy for me pls