this

yes

Is he a Japanese or Korean??

Yes

Korean

used to

it'll be year smokefree in february

no

Yes. I'm smoking in my room right now in fact.

I have asthma

Same friend with a window open

Don't smoke where you sleep. I used to do that and my lungs would always hurt when I woke up. Not to mention you actually end up smoking less because you're too lazy to get up.

I always spray an air freshener if that helps

Nah but your mom smoked my cock ;)

That won't change the fact that you're spending 8 to 16 hours of your day sitting in a room laced with particles from cigaratte smoke. You're just masking the smell, not removing it. Cigaratte smoke is an aerosol and all the solid shit in it will stick to your walls, curtains, clothes, everything. Trust me friendo, don't do it. Telling you this as a dude who did it for 3 years before stopping and I can genuinely say that I feel better and smell like shit less ever since.

Literally never had this problem.

yet

I stopped because the medication I took fucked up my lungs, so I was really out of breath. I had to stop cold turkey so I could catch my breath and stop feeling like I was suffocating. Now that I'm better I never get the urge anymore and think it smells.

So no.

I've never smoked a cigarette. I smoked weed before and didn't care too much for that either.

NO. I drink and smoke weed though.

first thing i noticed once i stopped quitting was how bad it smells. it's been eight months now, haven't touched one

*stopped smoking

Switched to vape.

*opens window*

I know. It's weird how your brain masks it from you when you use it. Like it's saying "nah man, don't mind that, just give me that sweet nicotine."

I wonder what else my brain screws me over with for some cheap fixes?