*BRAAP*

LMAO MY SIDES JUST JUMPED THROUGH A PORTAL TO AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

Pickles are spectrums BLOMBY I'm cucumber Rick

Why hasn't adult swim hired you yet?

reveal

>Rick and Morty
>Colbert
>Nye

We need to blast this unholy meme straight into the sun to ensure it never shitposts again.

Its too powerfully gay.

HELLA F*CKIN' EPIC MY DUDES

>(P)ickle (rick)
>Prick

Coincidence???

LOCK YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP MORTY

intelligent
nihilistic
a wicked sense of humor
dare I say this, but is pickle rick perhaps /ourpickle/?

I don't care what anyone thinks. I'm glad this thread got approved!

haha imagine sticking him in ur bumbum

youtube.com/watch?v=BPuq2TbjlO8

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

LOL

I really wish Harmon and Roiland would split up. Roiland was much better without Harmon.

Rick and Morty would be better being fucking stupid and absurd like House of Cosbys and Doc and Mharti was. Sadly Harmon wants his meta-sitcom commentary bullshit.

It feels like the pilot was Roiland only, the rest are a mixed bag of writers

The reddity memeshit can get really unfunny, but just Roiland alone also would be tiresome. His old short stuff are usually really annoying

rick walk in then funny noise xd

>Rick and Morty would be better being fucking stupid and absurd like House of Cosbys and Doc and Mharti was

Did we watch the same pilot? The pilot for R&M was bad in a lot of ways.

Different tastes but I get a laugh out of taking a dumb joke and just repeating it at a higher intensity. Mharti sucking Doc's nuts and jerking him off makes me laugh. 2 Girls 1 Cup was his best though. youtube.com/watch?v=UC5JaIqDB2s

Of course I'd expect more from his having a full fledged cartoon on a major network, and a good episode of Rick and Morty is fine. If it show stays like "Lawnmower Dog" then it's great. But then Dan has to step in and inject his drama shit, I just know there's going to be plenty of time devoted to Beth and Jerry's divorce despite the show itself admitting that plotline sucks dick.

>forcing memes

The only thing wrong with the Beth and Jerry marriage plot is that we never really see how Morty and Summer interact with their parents. So when Morty in the first episode of s3 is bummed about his parents divorcing, I don't feel it's genuine since Morty never really hangs out with his parents anyway.

But when it's contained to just Beth and Jerry, it's good stuff. Like when their alternate universe selves find each other. Golden ass moment.

wtf is this meme limbo

Beth and Jerry are breaking up soon.. Jerry thinks he can control her when he isn't worthy of her at all. He has caged her with children, it would be silly to pretend, that given the access to fantastical resources and expereiences, she'd keep him around

Beth's not exactly free from sin either. She's entirely okay with Rick endangering the lives of her two children as long as he never leaves her again.

>endangering the lives of her two children
Nobody is in any danger aap nor are there any consequences at any point.
They get to live a life completely unobtainable or even imaginable in any other way

>Nobody is in any danger
Morty breaks his legs in the first episode. Morty's family nearly gets killed by monstrosities due to Rick's antidote. Morty nearly gets killed in Anatomy Park. Rick nearly dies in the purge episode. All of reality in A Rickle In Time. The entire world nearly got taken over by dogs, and a fuckload of human males were castrated. Etfuckingcetera jesus christ man. It culminated in Rick getting Morty's family isolated from their own planet.

Rick fucking left Summer, Beth, and Jerry to die in the world they destroyed with the antidote. It goes on.

>Pikle Rick walks in
>sees Morty's dad and mom
>can't find his dildo
>this will do : D

>imagine being this stupid
Every episode could be done in a different dimension with a 'different family set', for someone shilling the show so hard (and it's terrible writing) you seem to forget the show itself laughs at how nothing really matters since every character that has, or ever could die still exists by the next episode because dimensions
>rick nearly dies in the purge episode (c)
>morty's family NEARLY gets killed by monstrosities
>entire world got taken over by dogs
WOW you sure showed me they're always in danger, actions have consequences!!@!

Approved

I mean damn dude what did you think the purpose of these lines were in episode 1 of season 3:

>Don't make my mistake, Summer. Don't deify the people that leave you.

>I don't renounce Rick, and I never have.I was just trying to protect my sister. I wanted you to have a normal life. That's something you can't have when Rick shows up. Everything real turns fake. Everything right is wrong. All you know is that you know nothing and he knows everything. And, well -- well, he's not a villain, Summer, but he shouldn't be your hero.

KEK

Rick is a God, the family share this plot armor.
Basically like watching Adventure Time but for science loving fags who can remember their first J

kek

>Every episode could be done in a different dimension with a 'different family set'

Yes. Rick ultimately doesn't care too much what happens to his family because he has infinite families. And that's precisely why he's dangerous for his family. He doesn't care about putting them in danger. That's why I said Beth isn't free from sin for letting this transpire just because she has daddy abandonment issues.
>WOW you sure showed me they're always in danger, actions have consequences!!@!
Just gonna ignore the other points, yeah? Only respond to things convenient for you, yeah?
>morty's family NEARLY gets killed by monstrosities
And the entire world is destroyed, preventing the Jerry, Beth, and Summer in that universe from living a normal life anymore. Again,
>Rick fucking left Summer, Beth, and Jerry to die in the world they destroyed with the antidote.

>entire world got taken over by dogs
A lot of humans got their balls taken off. Any one of them could've been Morty. That's the point. His presence puts them in danger. Beth is irresponsible for allowing it to happen.
>rick nearly dies in the purge episode (c)
Yes, now what would've happened if he died? Morty's trapped on the purge planet forever.

>Rick is a God, the family share this plot armor.
That's not the point. You're looking at this from the context of outside the show. WITHIN the show, Beth is a massive cunt for doing what she's doing. WE, as the AUDIENCE, looking IN, (CAPS to make sure you understand because this shouldn't be this fucking difficult), KNOW that the characters will be fine until the next episode. Beth, Summer, and Morty do not. I guarantee they're going to toy with this idea.

*burp*

Dan Harmon is that you??

>Morty's Beth walks in
>can't find Pickle Rick
>sees a dildo
>hmmm... This will be adequate

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* L-LISTEN MORTY GOD ISN’T, GOD ISN’T *BUUUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY, YOU KNOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, ARE STUPID MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* REAL MORONS MORTY, CHRISTIANTY IS JUST A, JUST A *BUUUUURRRRRP* COPING MECHANISM FOR LIFE MORTY *BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* NO ONE EXISTS FOR A REASON M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THERE IS NO H-HEAVEN OR HELL MORTY, DO WHATEVER, DO WHATEVE *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* YOU WANT. AND FUCK REPUBLICANS TOO MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* T-THEY’RE BASICALLY NAZIS MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP* B-BASICALLY NAZIS, RACIST, RACIST SCUM MORTY *BUUUUUUURP* GOTTA GET THAT, G-GOTTA GET THAT MULAN SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* GOTTA GET IT MORTY, THAT’S A-ALL THAT MATTERS MORTY IS THAT *BUUUUUUUUUURP* IS THAT M-MULAN SAUCE *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THAT SZECHUAN S-SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* LOOK M-MORTY LOOK I’M *BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP* A MULAN SAUCE, A MULAN *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* SAUCE PACKAGE M-MORTY I’M *BUUUURRRRRRRP* MULAN SAUCE RICK, I’M MULAN SAUCE R-RICK *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY GOTTA, G-GOTTA GET *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP* SHWIFTY MORTY, GOTTA GET SHWIFTY IN *BUUURRRRRP* HERE MORTY, G-GOTTA *BUUUUURP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR, S-SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUURRRRRRP* MORTY SHIT ON THE F-FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-*BUUUUURP*-DUB M-MORTY SHIT ON THE *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* FLOOR MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, M-MEANINGLESS *BUUUUUURRRRRRRP* MORTY THERE’S NO P-POINT TO ANYTHING *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* THERE ARE NO GODS M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* NIHILISM MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP* THE SOONER YOU U-UNDERSTAND IT THE *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPP* THE BETTER MORTY *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* I WANNA BANG YOUR SISTER MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRP* I W-WANNA BANG *BUUUUUUURRRRRP* YOUR SISTER *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-DUB GOTTA GET SHWIFTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUUUURP*

latina.com/lifestyle/love/differences-sex-making-love

UNITYYYYYYYY

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

*burps in atheist*

pants on head retarded

I saw Rick at a grocery store in Tel-Aviv yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “FUCK GOD, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, FUCK CHRISTIANS” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen quips in his hands without paying.

The vegan woman at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Haha, you're fucking epic good sir!” At first he kept pretending to be a cartoon character and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the quips and started scanning it , he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any white misogynist conservative infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each quip and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by talking loudly about how price is just a tool to oppress the proletariat by white, antisemitic males

>THE MULAN SAU-*burrrrrrp*-SAUCE ISN'T RACIST BECAUSE RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT M-MORTY!*burp*
>gee I-I don't know I mean w-what about-
>H-HOLY SHIT MORTY I CAN MATHEMATICALLY PROVE I-IT *burp* YOU FUCKING WHITE M-MALE

ds

reddit.com/user/LeRedditAndMemey
I know you're in this thread!!

HEEEY IT'S PICKLE RICK!!!
BOOOOOOOOOOM BIG REVEAL!!

Reminder.

>MORTY, *burp* THE SAUCE IS FROM DISNEY, MORTY. IT'S NOT RACIST, MORTY. IT- *burp* IT'S OKAY TO BUY MCDONALD'S PRODUCTS, MORTY.

>waaaaah he's judging the show, not getting behind the wacky backstory and character growth
Dude you don't understand, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF MORTY CAN BREAK HIS LEGS OR (Possibly BECAUSE HE DOESNT) lose his balls because ultimately there is a remedy through rick, the fact that no character matters because they can and are interchangable.
>we know the characters will be fine, however they do not
>we are looking in
The same reasoning to enjoy the powerpuff girls
No matter what happens in this show, next week it'd be back to our zany antics without any consequences other than the meme "hurdur but these other dimensions of which their are infinite are damaged forever which is bad!!!!"

You have to jack me off Marty

That is unironically 's facebook

rick nad morty . . . so deep

>>But when it's contained to just Beth and Jerry, it's good stuff. Like when their alternate universe selves find each other.
it was pathetic

why do nufags get so butthurt over rick and morty?

gee I wonder

>IT DOESN'T MATTER IF MORTY CAN BREAK HIS LEGS
It does to Morty. That's why he stated

>I don't renounce Rick, and I never have.I was just trying to protect my sister. I wanted you to have a normal life. That's something you can't have when Rick shows up. Everything real turns fake. Everything right is wrong. All you know is that you know nothing and he knows everything. And, well -- well, he's not a villain, Summer, but he shouldn't be your hero.
This is not difficult.
>lose his balls because ultimately there is a remedy through rick
Remedy sure worked out for that monstrosity world.
>the fact that no character matters because they can and are interchangable.
I watched the show, too. I know.
>No matter what happens in this show, next week it'd be back to our zany antics
Yes. I know this. I already said that in my post. Let me copy/paste it for you without greentext just to make sure you can read it.

"WE, as the AUDIENCE, looking IN, (CAPS to make sure you understand because this shouldn't be this fucking difficult), KNOW that the characters will be fine until the next episode."

That better for you? Maybe next time you reply for your inability to read I'll make it all CAPS.
>"hurdur but these other dimensions of which their are infinite are damaged forever which is bad!!!!"
If Morty dies, Rick can move on to another Morty. That's why he's dangerous for Morty and co. and what Jerry was trying to protect. I'm solely talking about within the context of the show. You keep bringing it back to outside the show's context as if neither of us is aware we exist outside the show's reality.

It's probably the best animated creation to actually make it to television, writing, art wise and storywise it's just on another level
The amount of easter eggs and things that could happen broke new ground

Why do nu-nufags get so butthurt when people mock their stupid show?

And of course you judge the show. I have a shitton of issues with it. Tiny Rick was fucking awful, so was the interdimensional television episode from season 2, a lot of other shit. You and I are simply on different pages because you either can't read or are stupid or both.

Are you retarded?
>Remedy sure worked out for that monstrosity world.
Because there doesn't require there to be one? Rick doesn't need to save those characters and their not important so it doesn't matter what happens to them.
You like stupid things, it's okay man you can still enjoy it but that doesn't change the fact it's reddit: the show

because a galaxy far far away is actually hell?

>You either can't read or are stupid or both.
>WE, AS THE AUDIENCE, LOOKING IN, KNOW THAT THE CHARACTERS WILL BE FINE UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles, baby. Enjoy being stupid and illiterate.

Repeating something wrong doesn't make it right
The fact main characters are usually going to survive to the next episode isn't an excuse for bad storytelling, writing and bad tension.
>enjoy being stupid and illiterate
>championing tumblr: the show
I can almost smell the 45kg body weight

Im glad reddit and memey is getting more popular, i read a poll that accounted for EVERYONE who watched the show and 900% of the viewers admitted to taking MULTIPLE dicks,dongs and big big schlongs everyday and I think its great that gay rights are supported by this show and that every single person who watches it is indeed a huge fucking fagazord.

It's the opposite.

Nufags like it. It's like Big Bang Theory now. It's all catchphrases and forced memes.

They had 1 season with good writing and jokes based on reference humour with decent character development and writing. Then they had to get outsiders to write and it went full reddit fanbase mode.

Season 3 will be no different.

Oldfags enjoyed season 1 and then shit on 2. It had one good episode and that was the Microverse one. The rest were shit.

Troll or faggot

This is why I come to /prg/, my fucking sides have left my body and went to heaven (only metaphorically though, because there is no heaven lol)

what is pickle rick's end-game?
what does he gain from turning himself into a pickle?

lol