What's the male equivalent of having big boobs?

What's the male equivalent of having big boobs?

Big arse

Being tall, probably

Being black

Being tall

Having a huge open asshole

Monster cock

Tall, broad shoulders, and big muscles

big boobs

Big tits on a fat girl are like abs on a skinny guy so I'd say abs

Well toned mussels

>tfw no loose asshole GF

ah, yes. nothing like having some good mussels with a white wine sauce to get the ladies interested

broad shoulders

Big tits are 100% genetics unless they're fake or only big because they're fat. I'd say either 10/10 facial structure or maybe height. It has to be something immediately visible like tits.

bulge

>facial structure
no because it applies to both genders, so there is no need for male equivalent
>height
no because like 90% of girls like tall guys while not all guys like big tits

broad shoulders is the answer

Can't tell if intentional or not...

You'd have to be wearing skintight pants and they'd still have to be looking in the first place. You can see tits from as far away as you can a silhouette. But the same in terms of impotence yeah.

Having big boobs.

I've asked plenty of female friends what they find the most attractive in lads and they always come up with this: Tall, Face aesthetics, nice ass, kinda visible package and broad shoulders. This last one is huge, so go and do some pull ups or lat exercises at the gym, Bruce

>not all guys like big tits
Faggo detected

Fat chicks have fat boobs. They are real but not as good as genuine boobs. Just like how skinny guys have abs but they're shitty compared to muscled abs

Why do women care about guys asses, I never understood that. Also I don't think you can really notice big dick through the pants.

Facial structure women like varies a ton from kpop femboys to "bbc" chads. I thought it just meant tits in general, like sag/evenness/proportion and the size a guy likes. Literally almost no one points out or masturbates to shoulders but big tits is always one of the biggest categories and playboy was a household name for a reason.

But muscles aren't genetic. A flat girl won't be attractive from a tits standpoint no matter what naturally. A skinny guy can always bulk and work out, fat girls lose weight.

indeed, either that or a virgin. there's no other explanation. Big tits awaken the most primitive instincts in the reptilian brain of men

All wrong. Being tall has fuck all with women being interested in you. If a woman has big tits men will put up with her, if you are tall that just ticks one box.

I've overheard strangers commenting on my package so it can be noticed, I guess. But to be fair, i'm both reasonably hung and a skelly, so without much surrounding it, it tends to stand out.

Can be embarrassing 2bh.

having a HUUUUUUUUUUGE wallet

no one likes a flat ass or growers

face > height > broad shoulders and narrow hip > thicc ass

t.homo

i don't know but they quite obsessed with asses, though not all of them. I'm really flat-arsed and a friend and ex coworker of mine actually said guys with no ass were a huge turn on for her as they look more masculine. Regarding the package thing, trust me, they're experts are examining them. I've caught girls staring at mine + other dudes in the room and I aways put them on the spotlight lol

h-hello

Large shoulders, actually it's more the equivalent of large hips for a woman.

Having money, being tall, and being outgoing simultaneously

this

who is she

Confidence. It's not really something that matters so much in a woman (if anything, a confident woman can be a turn-off to many guys), but it's everything in a man. An ugly guy, or a guy with a small dick, or even a poor man can still bed women as long as he is naturally confident. And natural means natural, this is not a trait that you can develop, no matter what your shrink tells you.

tall or good beard

jawline

No. There are lots of people who prefer small boobs. But there's not a single woman who prefers shirt men.

true, i actually dont care about boobs so much
i like a pretty face and a nice stomach and legs

>nice stomach
Hannibal, it's you?

Nobody is that attractive and nobody is that ugly either. Being confident does help drastically. It shows that your in control and know what you are doing. Women appreciate that.

Any wacky Bruce man in?

Only viable answer.

>Being tall has fuck all with women being interested in you.

lol

half the girls here where i live have beer bellies / guts
in russia i know this isnt the case, but you dont appreciate a good stomach until youre surrounded by pigs

I've heard that the equivalent of women showing their boobs with revealing clothing is men showing their forearms by rolling up the shirt sleeves, but I don't know how true it is.

How tall are you?