Pol BTFO

Really makes ya think.

Other urls found in this thread:

sisterwho.com/introduction.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>There is no real America

That's some Jaden Smith shit right there.

>Jon (("Stewart"))
He's really gone off the rails this time.

Since when do liberals give a flying fuck about the troops?

And they've spent the last month agitating blacks against the police, so hey have absolutely no room to talk on that one.

spoken like a true cultural marxist shill - destroy the national identity with leftist policies and mindsets, it'll work out great goys!

>You don't respect the bravery and sacrifice of military, police, and firefighters
Funny since the Democrat party is the one shitting all over these.

he looks horrible
what happened to him?

what ? are these people in damage control this hard ? are they about to explode ?

they are trying to pull out all the stops, now they are just INSULTING people into not voting for trump !!

Why is this homeless man so angry

indeed

>"Democracy isn't a thing in this country"
I'm confused, do leftists just want people to hate the shit they say? Is he doing this ironically?

Fuck of Jew.....why do 99% of Jews hate Trump???

who is this Jew?

what the hell is this

This guy owns America and his business is in desperate need of more cheap labour and rape videotapes, so he can relax in his safe haven.

i don't understand what is he talking about. what is the conclusion of this?
senile jew.

But there is no real America

That's what happens when you retire. Age suddenly catches up with you. I've seen it happen to a few of my colleagues personally. They went from creative, happy, expressive individuals to just a shell of their former selves in the span of a year. They often die not long after that.

>There's no real America

Wow, you let these jews get away with that?

I don't take the opinions of kikes seriously.

Why has he turned into a tanned American? He looks like a roach now.

I can't help but think that Donald got lucky that John isn't there to make him look like the fraud that he is on daily basis. It would be a shit show, but Trump would be doing even worse amongst young people. I almost feel betrayed that he decided to leave now when all I crave is to watch people mop the floor with Donald's ego.

>this country isn't yours
>it's ours

Does this guy even know what a democracy is.

how can America be real if nations aren't real?

Once you destroy real America then those that lived real America still remember, but when they dead, then America never existed. History books will say: America was always goulash.

Really. So deep.

>This country isn't yours
I'd like to see him go to other countries around the world telling those inhabitants the same thing.

That would be great to watch.

Starting with Saudi Arabia.

I used to think the guy was pretty smart, and you know what I think he still is. He is an excellent propagandist.

Then onto Iran.

sisterwho.com/introduction.htm
>I am a Sacred Clown, forms of which have been part of every tribal society since the beginning of human history...
>A soft-spoken and gentle gay man also known as Denver NeVaar, I am passionate about the value of life and spirituality, have also competed in physique/bodybuilding and enjoy hiking and skiing. My spirituality is very eclectic, having begun within the Roman Catholic Church and included experiences of Pentecostal and Non- Pentecostal protestant Christianity as well as Pagan, Buddhist, Hindu, New Age, Native American, and Unitarian- Universalist forms of spirituality. I am a nun according to the more inclusive definition of a commitment to spiritual service...
>The mixed blessing of an official diagnosis of high-functioning autism in early February of 2013 has significantly helped to explain my attention to detail and my alternative ways of thinking. It is my hope that the effect of this so-called disability upon my creative and ministerial work, however, is only beneficial–suggesting that no mistake was made within the complex circumstances of my creation.

A gay autistic clown, holy shit. Guaranteed he browses Sup Forums

>some of these id's

You think he'd make it out of there? 100 lashes + prison at the very least.

>you are a hypocrite if you dont want cops specifically targeted and killed but didnt support an unnecessary welfare for first responders bill

Leibowitz really became a massive drug addict as soon as he retired

Makes me think that if a county isn't for her citizens, for whom is the country?

if you're out there, Sister -- keep doing what you do. I dig it. Godde be with ye

i knew it

>This country isn’t yours. You don’t own it. It never was.
>There is no real Israel. You don’t own it.
>You don’t own Zionism. You don’t own Judaism. You sure as hell don’t own respect for the bravery and sacrifice of military, police and firefighters.
I agree Jon, time to give the Palestinians some more land
What was that again, Leibowitz?

>we love war, police, law, and order guise—we've always loved it!
How short does he think my memory is?

Thanks user for the Byron York post.

The thing that gets me most about Stewart is his habit of spewing bald assertion fallacies ad nauseam. . .as-if he were assuming his whole audience knows what he means *wink*.

Maybe it's a big secret the rest of us just aren't in on. Maybe he's preaching to a choir that doesn't want to be confused with the facts, but are only in it out of desperation to be considered "cool."

I will politiely ask social dems and other liberals why these things are so, and they just get mad that I dared question their orthodoxy.

Just another Jew angry the goym are waking up

>There is no real America!
>It never was!
And they say these guys are nation wreckers. See? Turns out there was never any America to begin with so how could he be wrecking something that never existed?

Checkmate, western civilization.

>A gay autistic clown, holy shit.

^ Letting that one sink in for a minute. I have to actually read it out loud over and over.

>I can't help but think that Jeb got lucky that John isn't there to make him look like the fraud that he is on daily basis. It would be a shit show, but Jeb would be doing even worse amongst young people. I almost feel betrayed that he decided to leave now when all I crave is to watch people mop the floor with Jeb's ego.

"When you can balance a tack hammer on your head, you will head off your foes with a balanced attack."

you did this kike

Dude looks like he has cancer for real

If I'm honest, I think he'd go to one country before having his tongue removed.

Oh well. Guess Comedy Central can churn out another front man quick enough. Hell, they have all the connections in place. Smithberg's on speed dial.

He always was a fucking kike. His name is hidden. He is yet another cryptojew fucker

Petulant partisan dribble for the most part.

I used to respect Jon Stewart.

Tradition means something.

Being descended from people who built and died for this country means something.

The constitution means something.

BLACK LIVES MURDER

>9/11 First Responders Bill reauthorisation
Can someone redpill me on this?

Genuinely curious.