Stop doing Western/Non Western Classification

Stop doing Western/Non Western Classification you dumb fucking whites

That's the reason why your whole ground is being fucked up gathering whole bunch of minortities in the world to your land.

If you wanna state about Globalization, do it right. don't do it awkward way letting a Black actor to play as Julius Scisor in your movie.

Why do you flatter so much to the minorities so awkwardly from the first place? Just divide the world in the right way. Stop fucking spotlighting your region. that's the reason why you're dragging whole bunch of shitty immigrants from all over the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It has nothing with whatever classification we might do.

Our countries are richer and known for their pro immigration policies, that's why everybody come, that's simple really.

You fucking ugly manlet lemon face, South Americans are Latinos, Latins live in Italy, you subhuman.

t. says montenegro

also your language sounds like youre smelling a poo whilte youre talking.

>Amerique latine
>Latin America
Latino is just the word in spanish.
And there are no latins in Italy for more than 1000 years.

You idiot, I bet you live in Alsace-Lorraine or in the Nord.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazio

Why Russia has no label?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazio

Yes and we're celts in France I guess...
You're going pretty retarded. You're the one who pretends that latin america is not called latin.

>Mena 1 billion
>Europe 1 billion
>India instead of south asia
>India 1 billion
South Asia has more people than Europe, North America and Latin America combined.

arr rook same. Latino

that is only rough figure.

that region should be devided into 3 parts at least

that region should have the world war that's missing them

>world war
the concept of this thing is derived from Western anyway. and that's why it only contains Western histories.

Wars always have been occuring in Asia too.

your post makes no sense

your post makes pure poo

you can drink it then

how can you drink a poo?

you tell me, that's the kind of thing that happens in korea only

I never understood why Latinamericans are not considered Westerners (at least by the burgers)

Dont they all have functioning democracies (except Venezuela), open free markets, are more similar culturally to mediterraneans and a colonization history similar to US and Canada?

haha
no

how smart. just eat chocolate cookie with milk. then you'd be able to drink a poo.

ps- I just cursed to your body by ancient korean magic spell.
so from now on, every chocolate you eat will be poo in your mouth.

to begin with, every time we have one of these threads no one really defines what being western is, so at the end it's an absolutely subjective and feeling based thing

care to explain?

you can google most of what you said, but I'll break it down

their democracies are eastern europe tier
their free markets (those that are comparable to europe) are: Uruguay, Paraguay, Peru (Mediterranean Europe Tier), Colombia and Chile (Germanic Europe Tier). Everything else is shit tier.
The similiarities to mediterraneans, in what exactly?
And a colonization history completely different from the US. US cleared the natives and settled whites. Iberians sent a couple of whites that mingled with natives and then sent more niggers in there than Europeans.

>That's the reason why your whole ground is being fucked up gathering whole bunch of minortities in the world to your land.

One of the biggest exporter of migrants said this?
funking helarious

I'd say it's more of a political thing. Same as the distinction between Europe, Asia and Africa, which aren't really based in nature, just what the Romans felt the world was

>siberia doesn't belong to any civilization
sounds about right

>Julius Scisor
Pretty edgy guy this one

eh, fair enough
I still think threads with the "X is/isn't western" without coming out with a definition to what being western is on the first place is like making a thread saying "Red is the best colour." It's not wrong but it isn't correct either, just an opinion at best