How do I hook up with white women?

How do I hook up with white women?

you don't

fpbp

Pay them a lot

haha! listen to the Norbro, op - he knows what's right

Slave trade from Moldova I guess?

Just tell them you have a big dick. White women are degenerates.

if you aren't white kys

Breathe deeply from a helium tank for several hours, this will give your voice a pleasing baritone that the white woman finds irresistible

just be Pakistani many tourist white sluts come here to Islamabad. We have our fair share and then they go back to their husbands

money, they are like jews, just much much dumber

Also be white

Give them all the attention they need.

well he has plenty to spare that's for sure

Lol no they don't.

I've literally never heard of anyone travelling to pakistan, except for actual pakis.

You guys have some serious cuck fantasies dont you.

Sulphur hexaflouride is also a wonderful voice altering gas

Don't reply to this poster

keep dreaming kebab

Can confirm

White qt blonde girls basically worship brown dick everywhere. They are cum dispensers. Just say you're are a minority and they will nurse your dick.

Contrary to memes white women respond better if you are white yourself.

Just buy a whore like the rest of your countrymen

Be not white
/thread

i don't know anymore, i like latinas

OP if you are seriously rich, oil arab tier, you can pay girls on instagram, fly them over and then take poos on them and make them have sex with dogs. Only works for the ones with tons of followers and most degenerate girls though.

Google dubai porta potties.

Islamabad
Karchi
Lahore
Skardu

many sites to visit. Arcitechture, culture, history, native dishes, parks.

don't let the western media fool you. Pakistan is not asand desert like Arabia it has many sites to visit with many friendly people

you don't

kill yourself mud slime

Get one of em instagram cum dumpsters.

Flash your money around and they'll be down to get shit and pissed on by you and your peers.

Probably get one of them to have sex with your camel for the right price too.

It's that easy, Sheikh.

Yeah id like to know this too. And I live in the 'States and im a white guy.

you visit brazil

be black

Im sure its got culture worth touristing, but nobody from the UK travels there, least of all party sluts.

They go to places like magaluf, or europe.

>How do I hook up with white women?

Just ask them, 99% of white women are whores and will fuck anything they perceive has a big dick and is exotic.

This is why I support abortion.

White women can't even take care of themselves and they don't have the ability to raise a child. White women make worthless mothers and shouldn't be encouraged to have kids, especially mixed children.

go to a brothel and pay, like every other stinking arab

be black

>99% of women

Don't make me post the chinese slut cucking her boyfriend for a white guy. Cringe as fuck.

>Not visiting Argentina for super hot white women

Nigger detected.

Why do you want a white woman? Do your women not attract you? Are white women some kind of exotic trophy to mate with?

in your case only money will help