Naive Bitches

Do you think these naive bitches will be put behind bars because of treason in the future?

no

When they are teenagers they always think they want these things, until they find out how good they had it with white men.

No, they've already been raped and killed
>burn coal pay the toll

Does anyone know the status of those girls, anyway?

You wish, Hans.

They'll become new breeders for the Orks and love every second of it.

Nope, because they literally believe what they're saying.

No. Even if we win they won't be held accountable. It's always like that.

Nationalists are the biggest white knights on the planet because they blame everything on jews and propaganda.

Women are retarded.

pic related, a germanbro spoke the truth

It's not just women. It's the majority of all whites. They are more like programmed robots than actual human beings.

>western liberal democracies
>treason

Don't you know it's the current year? Damaging your own country is now acceptable and even encouraged!

Good news everyone! Once we capture SIGINT and GEOSPATIAL databases we can identify everyone who 'rapefugee welcome'd' and send them for reeducation.

Now watch this thread die.

>put behind bars because of treason in the future?
That is not the penalty for treason.

Sausage naive bitch
Refuges not a problem
Jew, usa backed isis do shit

Bump

“When hopes are loose in the streets, it is well for the timid to lock doors, shutter windows and lie low until the wrath has passed. For there is often a monstrous incongruity between the hopes, however noble and tender, and the action which hollows them. It is as if ivied maidens and garlanded youths were to herald the four horsemen of the apocalypse.” - Eric Hoffer

So are German women easy to fuck?

I was in Germany about 6 years ago before the Caliphate, and the women were extremely beautiful. I'd have to brush up on my German again (stopped learning it once I realized it was a cuck language), but would I have a chance of snagging a qt3.14 German girl and bringing her home with me?

Hanged is a bit harsh, I mean they are merely brainwashed.
We personnaly shaved and made them do a walk of shame in France after the liberation.

Public shaming is enough for women.
What you should do is finding their names and write it on the pics like that nobody will never forget who they are.

They are prudes to white men. They've been indoctrinated since the end of WWII. I can't get laid in Germany.

Women aren't nearly as loyal to culture/race as men are. I mean even French women fell for the Nazis. Not to sound like one of those pick up advice fags, but women like power. If Europe projected power and kept them in line they wouldn't have to worry.