i like poland because it's a beautiful country filled with friendly people :3

I only like Poland when it doesn't exist

I like Poland because it's great :3

And your bikes hahahaha

poland has nice majonez

who said i liked poland?

and apples

The weak should fear the strong

>Poland is the last bastion of the aryan race, western countries are multicultrual shitholes because I feel uncomfortable around brown people

>No I don't care that western europe has massive wealth, is absurdley safe and scores in the top 10s to 30a in the happiness scale index, what matters is my aryan waifu in wheat fields fetish

Self hating poles are vermin
This

>last bastion of the white race and christianity

Pretty sure Poland is a top 30 country la

How progressive!

>Poland is fucking based man, not like those other european cucks man

Then explain this please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

>Rank 15
>Aryan Utopia

>poland is keeping it real dude, it's white and based
>love my based poland
>not like the yurocucks

>I like Sup Forumsland because it's based

>I fucking cant wait to move to poland man, fuck this multicultral shithole

>Based PiS man just fucking based

Don't onions have more vitamins?

>poland is so based that 2 million poles fled their 3rd world shithole the first chance they got

>At least I don't have to deal with shitskins

The Pole is a disgusting creature. It has a massive head and low brow, yet has an extremely small cranium. It’s ability for critical thinking is none. Although they bare a passing resemblance, do not mistake the Pole for a human. The Pole is a greedy, backstabbing liar. They will carry out any action necessary, no matter how detrimental, to increase their personal wealth.
Time and time again, neighbors of the Polish race have, by their countless interactions with the creatures, become so disgusted and appalled by the actions of the Pole that they have found them to be entirely unfit for coexistence with other humans. And time and time again, these neighbors have attempted to wage a war of extermination on the Pole, in a righteous attempt to free the world from their reign of terror. They have so far evaded the destruction they so clearly deserve. In 1939, it seemed that with the joint Soviet-German invasion of Poland, that the world might finally be free of the demon known as the Pole. But the Pole, with its manipulative and conniving ways, corrupted the soul of the German nation, forcing them to turn on their Soviet allies. The resulting chaos allowed the disgusting Pole to crawl out of its cave and carve its existence back onto the map, at the expense of millions. The Pole must pay for its disgusting actions. It’s time that the world comes together and wages one final, absolute, end-all war of annihilation against Poland. Then, and only then, can we be free from Polish oppression.

>Slavs are the true hope of the white race

>tfw father is Polish
>tfw 3/4 of grandparents are Polish immigrants
>tfw know a good chuck of my family living in Poland
>tfw they all talk shit about Poland constantly
>tfw when they aren't talking shit about Poland they're talking shit about other places and people
I kind of understand why "le alt-rite" loves them so much

bit racist

You cannot be racist against what is not human.

>Come home white man

>It totally doesn't suck to live here and you won't hate everyone around you, I mean come on were BASED

bit speciest

Poles are a demon race sent from hell. They are not “living” creatures.

Because they have never been to poland or spend more than a year there

Do you struggle with English?

I'm not saying they're human. I'm saying they can be useful at times.

why bully poles? poles are nice ;_;

>Nazi tatoo
Do they lack braincells or something?

Useful to remind yourself how NOT to be like

Poland is like Russia/Ukraine but better. Aside from latin script and catholciism, polish mentality is eerily similar to ours. Loved Warsaw.

No they ARE B A S E D

>Poland isn't an aryan utop-

APOLOGIZE

If only that was the only thing they were lacking.........

depression is the natural state of a Slav, and since we're the slavest, we're the most depressed

being too happy is literally frowned upon here