>Pastebin: Cosmetics and downloadables: pastebin.com/pijVBTpD

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Kitten Stream (RIP HC): youtube.com/watch?v=X2gcLUZ7qnw
ISS Feed: youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
UCL hymn (play before UCL matches, pleb): youtube.com/watch?v=0Qqd6T_A9LY
Thread Song: youtube.com/watch?v=nrOLGifnMJk

Attached: 1520036839044.png (978x529, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/43431205
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xyjk4sDxnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for Sup Forums

Attached: anime.gif (500x312, 842K)

4th for trequs

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1917x1007, 313K)

>plays your injured player for 90 minutes in a friendly vs Malta

does he have down syndrome? also >finland in charge of counting

ur doing it wrong

12nd for fuck the conference for having 46 games

xth for other teams figuring out my tactics as soon as midseason

xth for playing the same tactics for years without having any teams figure out my tactics
really, just a little tweak is enough

what the fuck are those i cut in half

oh lucky you, mantequita

Attached: fm_2018-03-16_15-04-18.png (1360x768, 210K)

xth for tweaking tactics from match to match to fit the situation

>those i cut in half
kek, it's a german i, I saw it everywhere when I went to Turkey.

FM really doesnt figure out your tactics

sometimes you change a tactic and happen to hit good form and when you start losing you think it's because your tactics were found out but really it's that you ran out of whatever that is that FM uses to simulate that when a team suddenly becomes unbeatable for no reason

maybe it's a stupid question, but when am I able to tie players down on contracts?
I'm playing 16, I became semi-professional and I still can only offer bonuses for appearance, goal, clean sheet, etc. I'm asking because I saw someone on a LLM save in 18 and while being semi-professional, there was the option to tie down players on contracts.
Is it something that became a >feature on newer FMs or am I just missing something?

>german i
sorry, what

it was a haha turkish invation of germany joke

ah i get it. funny. well now i feel dumb for not getting it earlier

19th for Dirk Knoop

Attached: 1494614958360.jpg (387x543, 57K)

Attached: you are not going to recognize ME.png (140x184, 33K)

>It's a champions league final in the international break episode

>world cup final
>goes to benulties
>lose

Attached: despair.jpg (710x370, 35K)

>reinstated moyes failing promotion

Attached: 20180316195958_1.jpg (1366x705, 164K)

Ich verstehe nicht der deutsche "I"

back 2 back told you lads

Attached: 20180316210216_1.jpg (1842x974, 419K)

Man I wish milan were shit enough in FM to be a challenge

They avoided relegation on final day in my save.

Oh boy I can't wait to manage in the Scottish lower leag-

Attached: rideneverends.png (1439x136, 192K)

btw how come all the lower league AI clubs don't end up with financial relegation?

I only stabilise finances via winning multiple promotions and having a big talent to sell

The AI tend to use smaller squads and rely heavily on loan players, but I'm pretty sure most of the expenditures that player-managed teams receive are just ignored by the AI.

Gonna make a save where I deliberately use ugly physical play, what country should I do it in?

argentina for sure

England

Uruguay

Does anyone have a link to a Rwandan database? I have become really quite obsessed with the 1994 genocide in this country and I want to do a save where I am managing a team of Tutsi in 1994 and playing away to Hutu teams with Hutu fans. I bought myself a machete and was going to cut myself at every away game to live like a Rwandan being genocided, it is such an interesting part of history. I would even like to record radio broadcasts of the match and pretend they are from RTLM (the radio station that actively encouraged the murder of Tutsi). I just find it very interesting. I would love to create my own opposition managers with names like 'Hassan Ngeze' and 'Agathe Habyarimana' too, to rub the Hutu noses in Tutsi goals.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1400x900, 286K)

Attached: 1467696265812.jpg (272x252, 8K)

Have you read the book

'We Wish to Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families'

It is a fantastic book about this most amazing genocide, it was certainly of interest to learn about the Belgian influence on the tribal divisions there. For example, using phrenology (the measure of proportions of the head) to prove Tutsi were superior. I would measure the noses of my regens to prove they are better than Hutu regens.

Attached: 1487209200332.jpg (401x350, 18K)

I really recommend this book. The way it slowly ramps up in the first 80 or so pages before reaching the massacre itself is heart pounding. The intensity of reading about the massacres of 1963 and 1972, then later the Burundi presidential assassination of 1993, and knowing that the genocide is coming is very similar feeling to seeing your regen improve each year and knowing he will soon score several goals a game. The only difference here is that instead of winning Balon D'ors the Tutsi were dying in their Balon SCORES haha. A fascinating genocide for sure.

Attached: 51b+xGogEyL._SY445_QL70_.jpg (296x445, 23K)

Rwanda? i prefer the Botswana Premier League, and more specifically the clubs Botswana Meat Commission FC and Botswana Defence Force XI FC. look into this link:

sortitoutsi (dot)
net (slash)
downloads (slash)
view (slash)
37802 (slash)
fm18-megapack-africa-all-league-updates-20172018

it inlcudes:

>Rwanda Division 2017\2018
>Rwanda Cup
>Rwanda League 1
>Rwanda League 2
>Rwanda U23 Cup
>Rwanda U23 League
>Rwanda U18 Cup
>Rwanda U23 League

check it out, i can't guarantee any sort of quality.

Attached: 1468238548683.png (616x768, 346K)

Thank you, I will be sure to download this. I cannot wait to relive, I mean, experience for the first time, the genocide through the save.

i, ever the enabler, am here for you and for all.

>For example, using phrenology (the measure of proportions of the head) to prove Tutsi were superior.
things like these are very regular by-products of genocidal acts, to the point that i would say that they are necessary and maybe even constitutive for the reproduction of a genocidal mood in the acting party (militia/tribe/army). they are of course not always grounded in biology, see the persecution of kulaks in the soviet union in the late 20s/early 30s on the basis of crude 'materialist' ideology by our dear comrade stalin.

the most useful lense for analysis is here probably mikhail bakhtins theory of carnival and the carnivalesque. for bakhtin (as evident in his posthumously published notes) the prime example of carnival and the carnivalesque is the stalinist purges, a sort of public event, organized from the outside where everything can happen - high party officials can get convicted, previously bourgeois officials like beria can rise in the 'communist' ranks. similarly, genocide has always a carnivalesque character - suddenly another tribe is inferior and has to be eliminated just as in carnival a person changes not only his appearance but with it his whole conduct and social standing in the blink of an eye. 'justifications' using crude biology/ideology are just retroactively inserted to justify the conditions for the carnivalesque moment that is genocide/mass slaughter/terror.

of course bad journalists then write op-eds about these crude justifications thinking that they are the "real" problem when the actual reason (some kind of reproduction of a carnivalesque moment) is hidden from their view.

>tfw regens keep losing their hair
Is my stadium built on a nuclear waste site?

>tfw part of your family is from Botswana but Miles doesn't feel it is financially viable to include the league.
>you will never use pages of your manuscript as cigarette paper while living in exile in Kustanai and Saransk like our hero Mike Bakhtin

>big dick bakhtin getting namedropped in trb

finally

>expansion capacity of 8,178
20 years of hurt

Attached: 20180316234944_1.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

anyone fancy watching a scruffy britbong play some hayseed mailand through twitch.tv???

If there will be a Pirlo appearance

i just finished another beer so this might not be happening tonight

just kidding im live

t. Rashidi

fucking alcoholic

The expansion capacity always is twice the initial size for new stadiums. Which can lead to ludicrous issues where you will be expanding the stadium every year and barely will ever play in it. Of course it's unrealistic, but getting promoted every year is no way realistic either, so the real-life model that works fine for AI fails the player. Usually I simply increase the size and/or expansion capacity before starting a save.

I could have done that, but they decided to build a new stadium one year into the save, while I was hoping for the old one to actually be expanded/filled with actual seats. Not necessarily staying forever, so no big deal. It is a shitshow, but has been even worse and more buggy in earlier editions, as when i had only 350 seats or so for a season or two after getting into the Premier League

>Usually I simply cheat before starting a save.
Good to know

I've stopped expecting the AI to behave with good logic. Not only there's no AI on par with the human brain, but the model followed by SI doesn't allow for much flexibility at all. And that, for many, many things.

I don't hold myself to the punishing standards of getting a Maltese club win the CL, nor pieces of weak design provided my SI while they're aware of it being an issue. But then people like me, us and a good portion of the official forums wouldn't encounter most of the problems I (or others) shitpost about since they don't manage for long enough anyway. So if SI can't fix it, I'm not going to play by their rules. That's why they gave us the Editor.

In the end, you end up paying loads of money on stadium extensions with a 7€ ticket price just for status, not because it's a revenue source. It's a money sink for me. Could've increased the fanbase as well and the ticket prices actually. Not that it'd be useful as a revenue source in small countries, but it would be fun to imagine someone putting their house on mortgage to follow their favourite club because the db says so..

how about you kill yourself stupid faggot

Attached: 20180317003214_1.jpg (1842x974, 187K)

btfo

>bbc.com/sport/football/43431205
>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho concludes a remarkable news conference with references to "idiots", "idealists" and the "dictionary of life" - just moments after a 12-minute monologue.

>not mention the slightly better weather in Portsmouth

reminds me of how psychotic and insomniac he seemed just before losing the Chelsea job.

Are you ever getting into League two?

who wants an SI car sticker?

Attached: Untitled.png (743x872, 727K)

yeah just gimme a bit, when my players stop breaking their feet in november maybe i'll have a shot at promoting

would even buy a car just to have something to put it on. Do I win all 100?

>ban him tbqh

>page 10

>english clubs

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 846K)

nth for Sup Forumsnime

youtube.com/watch?v=8Xyjk4sDxnI

Attached: 20180317054337_1.jpg (1016x760, 141K)

nobody else even tried this season

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1913x1009, 233K)

When you start cutting their money, trophy and rep supply, things tend to go to shit real quick. You now have to create your own villai- ahem, competitor.

actually I won the title by 25 points 3 seasons ago but then had 3 dry seasons. in previous FMs when you won your first title you went on to win them every year so something seems to have been improved in that regard

well

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 713K)

did they figure out your tictacs?

Don't say that.

UCL final though
my first in this save, I think I'll play Juve.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 740K)

for metoo

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1915x1013, 353K)

dortmund forgot to show up though

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1897x1015, 517K)

he's nominally a >winger but because of that big matches stat I field him as a striker in CL knockout games and it's like a cheat code, never misses CCCs or penalties and usually creates at least one goal from nothing

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1917x1011, 270K)

where is that american when you need him

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1319x841, 185K)

>American

Attached: Canadian wingers.webm (800x448, 339K)

no competition

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1006K)

I had a Duarte in my save, I think he was a FB. The French league prefers electing a new player each year to this reward bar few exceptions.

follow the discussion

He's an expat and you know it.

hadn't considered the possibility but that does make perfect sense

fml

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 623K)

I was born in an area near where Chillwave currently lives (I think).

It's a dystopian mix of SJWs and northerners waving confederate flags, where everyone is filled with self-hatred first, and hatred for everyone outside of here second. There's nothing to do besides go out to eat or drink. A university is the largest employer, followed by the hospital system.

We're not Canadian, but we share a lot of aspects. Also we get more snow.

You conceded two goals to the shit german team. Why would this convince me of anything?

2014-15 is my favorite.

>You conceded two goals

that's because I play entertaining, dynamic, prgoressive, innovative football instead of shite mourinhopulisball

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1913x1003, 488K)

>that's because I play entertaining, dynamic, prgoressive, innovative football instead of shite mourinhopulisball
Yeah, playing hundreds of crosses that never connect and being defensively vulnerable because you need 4 players by the opposition corner flag sure is prGOREssive

I am so happy, you guys.
>Juve

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 691K)

and because I press high, even if the cross doesn't connect my team still wins the second ball and maintains possession. meanwhile every cross instils chaos in your backline and saps your defenders concentration. I bombard and siege you until you fall apart

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1174x922, 124K)

We did it on a wet evening at Wembley btw

Vardy would love to play you.

because of the high press the opposition only has time for hasty long balls that this guy intercepts. even in the unlikely case that he gets through, my hyper-aggressive sweeper keeper will come out and snap his legs

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1913x1011, 306K)

>meanwhile every cross instils chaos in your backline and saps your defenders concentration
FM's ME is truly something else. IRL crosses give really low conversion rate. But then FM CBs are loons overall.

Vardy can't help but be offside 10 times per match in FM18.