WELL HELLO BEUTIFUL

WELL HELLO BEUTIFUL

approved

where will you be when those cheeks drop 2 da floorrr?

thank you based janitor

Luke, did I ever tell you about Ben Quadinaros? He was a Toong Podracer pilot who had very little actual racing experience when he participated in the Boonta Eve Classic that saw the freedom of your father. Piloting a BT310 quadra-Podracer, Quadinaros never left the starting grid due to his pod stalling. A short while later, his power coupling failed, causing his engine's energy binders to deactivate. This caused the hapless Toong's engines to spiral away from the cockpit and fly off and explode on various parts of the Mos Espa Grand Arena. Despite this loss, Quadinaros continued to Podrace up to ten years later, during the time of the Clone Wars.

He was a good friend.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

He was talking to the knife.

She is 39 years old. Give her a break.

Why can't she just look like she did in secretary forever?

MODS THEY'RE TRYING TO RECRUIT BETA WHITE BOYS AGAIN

every time

i wont apologize for fapping to her public breast feeding photos a million times

i never will

When did she ever look good?

Very well said.

Secretary

and you ARE beautiful

She's not even ugly just...like..weird to look at

Based Droppedposter

Stop bullying, she's not THAT bad looking.

she topped at 21

Jake is too pretty to compare to the goblin

I always found it laughable that in White House Down they established that Tatum's character and this gargoyle had a fling when they were younger. How is anyone supposed to believe that 10/10 chad would have done anything more than hit it and quit it with this alien looking motherfucker, and even then, ONLY if he was smashed and nobody else was around and nobody would ever find out...