ANA KASPARIAN BTFO FOR FAT SHAMING ALEX JONES

youtube.com/watch?v=A0k3-X-_NTY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnaKasparian/status/756330370602143744
vimeo.com/121724096
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jo6tbPAIkcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This bitch is a legit 6/10 - just average - maybe less with that pancake ass and no tits. Not to mention she isn't even white.

She looks so mean and intimidating. Like she would look at me and call me a little bitch to her friends. Im such a pussy

>6/10
This is generous. She has a fridge body.

>When I was four years old, I got called fat
You can't make this shit up

I would still fuck the ever living shit out of her.

Self hating Armenian.

she only dates mexicans

BACK TO SAUDI ARABIA

hate fuck

cenk ananı sikeyim

twitter.com/AnaKasparian/status/756330370602143744

The quintessential "It's ok when I do it" libshit response.

>6/10
more like a 2, her face is shit, her body is shit, everything she says is shit

>all those buttmad young turds in the comments of the original vid

not enough rightys try to use the liberal logic against the left for hilarity

>giving this roach attention

>armenian "journalist" working for roach who is an armenian genocide denier
you can't make this shit up

ana's future

>my mom came in with a plate of tendies

hahahaha

isnt that a copypasta

i feel like she smells like a hamburger
idk how to explain but its not a good thing

post her nudes

this

No, that actually happened.

Find ANA KASPARIAN in the garbage can of journalism.

>being that close to open water
fortune favours the bold

she needs blacked repeatedly while off the pill

bend over and receive it honey

A friend from highschool works at TYT. It's fucking weird to see "Ana Kasparian likes this" on his wall, and she likes almost all of his posts.

>Ana Kasparian
>The Young Turks
im laffin

holy shit post her personal facebook link you cuck

I fucking love her gesture, in that red dress ...i'd risk the electric chair for a few minute of non consensual love making with her, my prostate is in magma chamber mode right now.

>Walk on my cock Anna.

She can still do good blowjobs.

this needs to happen. post her fb her, negro.

check my digits, you must

I wonder how awkward it is for her knowing her boss is a genocide denier lol

what does leddit have to say about this?

You fucking little bitch.

not sure if they would actually try to ruin one of their own kinfolk. They would probably just make the same kind of excuses for her that they do for hilldog

she prolly sucks his dick
or she doesnt care she is a diaspora subhuman after all

he aint fat just bulking up so he can smash the globalists

And yet Sup Forums's response has been to claim fatshaming, which in any other circumstance they would (rightfully) ridicule.

Guess it's ok when you do it?

>They would probably just make the same kind of excuses for her that they do for hilldog
Explain? I'm not privy as to the mindset of the mentally ill.

Maybe Alex Jones shouldn't have violated the NAP?

she is so hot when she is angry

>hit the plate of chicken tendies out of her hand.

kek

The "hit the plate out of her hand" is a parody of a Bernout post on plebbit.

Really don't get why people think she's attractive.

God damn. Now I want her to spit on my face and punch my balls while she calls me a cocksucking faggot

Bc we are pieces of shit, but in debate it's fair game-open with some bullshit bait type of comments and accusations right out of the gate then when they get mad and say that's not true drop fact after fact and destroy the argue t they are about to make based on your first comment

>ana will never shame you

yes, the original had no tendies.

Roll out the fakes and spam this shit. It's perfect

>she will never hate fuck you while calling you a fat racist nazi
JDIMSA

What do u guys want it for. I don't want to get in trouble for this. Can't you just find the link by searching?

Arguing with the left is worse then with a child

NAP?

It's not public she mentions often that she has her official "fan" facebook, and her private, un-findable personal facebook where she conducts her real social media stuff. I just want it just to say I have it, and it isn't like anybody could ever figure out who gave out the link

Why won't this meme die Sup Forums?
As a fat person you are unhealthy and on average less able than a non-fat person. While i don't think screaming insults at fatties on the streets it's the right thing, if you ever had the right to look down on people

Post a picture from her account unedited leave the rest to us

why do i get a serial killer urge to murder and rape when i see pictures of women who look leftist

She can't write a coherent sentence.

Fuck off cheynk

non-aggression principle

I want to genocide her armenian womb.

>Ana will never lock your cock up in a cage, owning and hatefucking you with a big black strapon

how is that fat shaming? it's like me saying "ey motherfucker make me a döner." It's to juiccce it up.

kek

>using an insult by making fun of someone's weight
>if you're saying someone's weight as an insult it's implied that being overweight is a bad thing and you adhere to that
very clearly fat shaming

It's actually really hot to watch her yell and curse at Alex. I bet that prissy little hardbody would shout obscenities at my as I thrust her against a wall and smash her face into it, shoving it into her tight little ass. She wouldn't shed a tear, just shout vitriol and curse words.
Hawt.

Sexy. Why was she doing that?

Oh, yeah jones was baiting him with all the taps on the back and stuff and cutting into the show, but the guy spitting his drink on jones was ghetto bitch tier. I don't like jones for that kind of shit and the fear mongering but I would put tyt in the same category but cheynk pretends to be legit and is condescending af

It is using their arguments against themself, we don't give a shit about fatshaming, the goal is to point their hypocrisy.

Because she can

remember when she got a nose job?
vimeo.com/121724096

wtf? I hate women now

That is hot. Like trying to wrestle down a lynx or mountain lion. No fear, just instinctual fight reflex

lol that baby "uggh, cough cough, why do I exist!"

Watch Cenk's debate with Coulter. That's when I realized what a total fuck Cenk really is.

>she
My dubs can see her penis

>you'll never hear her derisive cackling after she spews vitriol to back you into a corner, finishing by kneeing you in the balls as hard as possible, screaming that you're a fat racist moron

Some Armenians have massive noses though, don't blame her. I'm sure she admits it only
because she can't hide the fact due to friends with old pics, etc.

hypocrisy is an implicit part of humanity, but if you're a progressive commentator you should probably not run headlong into it

this won't stick, they seem so fervent about SJW stuff these past years that I'm sure they're half lying when they go into tirades about feminism and white privilege anyway

Wolf HAC.com

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jo6tbPAIkcY

This is what I'm picturing. Listen to her hatred and anger. So fucking sexy.

This WebM gives me the biggest boner Everytime, holy fuck she is hot

kek

Nice language

Looks like a man maybe you're gay ?

why is Cenk's name pronounced Jank?

just take a screenshot of her likes list and the post she likes, public info.

leave the rest to your brethren, brother.

No she is a perfect 10 :D

All liberals are hypocrites

That must be how it's pronounced in the Cockroach Tongue.

Same here. As coulter rightfully pointed out he would """paraphrase""" everything she said. He leveled up and against dinesh dsouza cheynk just made the shittiest emotion argument and kept interrupting over and over about unrelated shit

Generic whore. This doesn't do anything for me.