Your country

your country
do you feel sad and painful about your life?

korea
yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anhedonia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No
I have animu and video games to fill the void.

someday you will get bored of them and the depression will really set in

Is it true that koreans call their country "hell joseon" sometimes, as if their country is hell?

I'll probably just end up finding another hobby to dispose so let me enjoy the moment while it lasts.

positive

Depression has kicked in again, drugs are not working it seems. I am currently drifting further away from normality

are you speaking from personal experience?

that's sad :(

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anhedonia

nah

Wow, what makes it so horrible?

Kinda, but I keep making efforts on keep going. I have motivation though, don't want to end up as many losers in my country, also I have friends in Korea and Japan who encourages me on learning Japanese and Korean, I'm learning shit and studying, not the greatest grades at Uni but making my way through. Living in Mexico is pretty stressing and I'm not planning on spending my whole life here.

extremly skeptical , neglecting people.
mob of people that wanting to view some another random person get fucked. relieving it wasn't his deal anyway.

Sometimes
I thought if I had something to do my depression would surely fix itself so I went back to Uni and got myself a gf

it didn’t work I guess. but there’s no going back now

So where are you actually planning to move?

Planning on moving to Canada, take the CELPIP certification and get a job. My friends in Korean and Japan are also planning on doing it.

>Planning on moving to Canada
Get in line.

Kinda.

I have an easy job but

To be honest, living with Koreans is very difficult.

are you a foreigner?

Yes, hence the name. Honestly, I feel somewhat guilty for being this way, but I can't help it. :/

why would you feel guilty anyway?
If I ever once a foreigner and live here, I would probably do random shooting.

good thing that Im half accustomed.
can you specify what was uncomfortable though?

>why would you feel guilty anyway?

Well... I just feel shitty that I can't overcome this stressful and anxious feeling. And specifically, I just always feel stressed around people, I can't shake it no matter what I do.

Nothing works really, religious sleep, exercise and diet habits help control this anxiety and stress but it never goes away completely. I was always a bit like this, but it is 1000x more severe here because Korea.

Yeah yeah I know I can and maybe should leave and maybe I will.

>If I ever once a foreigner and live here, I would probably do random shooting.

O_o

Why did you move to Korea then?

I wish I wasn't a fucking 22 year old virgin

then ting goes skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reasons
You do realize how young that is? When you're older you're going to look back and laugh that you were so upset about something so inconsequential.

I missed teen love though and it hurts.

lol just wait until you miss young adult love as well.

american people and korean people are alot different.

rarely anyone wanna tell or express something here. even if there's some problem they're subtly noticing.

rather than protesting something and talk about it directly, Korean people would enjoy to see someone that are not themselves be a random victim. we're passive, neglecting people in general and that one thing just disgusts me so much.

so many fucking people here just pass by as if they didn't see anything.

probably you wouldn't understand my words that much.

Already there man.

at 22? lol, not yet boi, the ride is just beginning.