Rate my truck /tv

Rate my truck /tv.

>calvin pissing on liberals

pretty based desu

Whenever I see trucks like this the guy who owns it is invariable a 80-85 IQ having white bearded blue collar mongrel. Even outside my house is a black truck with a not even joking: vote trump and bonus LETS KILL ISIS sticker.

Rate my econobox r*ddit

and you would never say shit to the owner because you're scared

Wrong
These people are generally all talk pussies

>pro child
>pro choice

Hmmm... really makes you think

Why would he be scared unless he was a jobless spic or a Bin Afflecki sympathizer?

>complete faggot
>drives non American car
Every time

How was this thread approved?

>more fun less stuff
Is that a parole for communism?

suburban and rural retards am i right

I just woke up, what's this approving thing I'm seeing? Does mr mod greenlight threads one by one now?

I'd be scared of confronting a gorilla too but that doesn't somehow mean the gorilla is intelligent.

>Even outside my house is a black truck with a not even joking: vote trump and bonus LETS KILL ISIS sticker.
Not even joking guys, but when I see LETS KILL ISIS stickers I take them off with a paint scraper. Fucking low IQ unpatriotic fuck. Not even joking literally shaking guys.

Mental disorder

Mental disorder

Fuck Americans

I used to scrap metal when I was semi-homeless and have got into a lot of verbal trashings over the years with truck boys. Here's what I found out: the white guys are generally timid old fucks but the younger ones are saucy and probably on adderall, they're the ones who rip wires and tubing out of abandoned homes.

Then there's niggers, and yeah those ones you don't want to say shit to - not because I'm afraid, but because they've demonstrably proven to snap over the littlest slight/word. And I ain't gettin stabbed over a $40 lawnmower.

A fedora you can drive

Do Americans really ruin cars by putting stickers on them like a child?

>buys shit with cash from criminals
>doesn't own a gun

rip in piece user they won't even put it on the news when you get killed by niggers

>stickers on car, laptop etc.
Underclass.

A small number do and they're universally mocked when normal people see them drive by.

yes

if you put flame stickers on your car it goes faster

It's almost like this person actually takes Sup Forums seriously outside of the internet

r8 my RV guys

If you have to fight someone because of their words, you're a coward.

>died 11/4/2008 by suicide
lol and they said liberals were being overdramatic about trump