GUNS IN EUROPE

Can we start a petition and get this trending on twitter?

Basically saying if the authorities can't protect us then we need to be able to protect ourselves.

I know will never happen but it's sure to trigger Euro and clapistani leftists. Imagine that, there own retarded agenda blowing up in their face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lk59imFr6yI
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/192447793153966080/206116905759539210/Gun_Facts.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/192447793153966080/206116835345563648/Harvard_Study_-_Effect_of_Gun_Laws_on_Murder_and_Suicide.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hfLZozBVpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No guns allowed on this plantation.

Someone think of a catchy hashtag.

It feels like twitter is ripe for this right now.

You can buy guns legally in Europe.
The laws are strict but at least 0 islamists have theirs hand on the legal guns.

So they just use illegal guns? Why is that better?

#RightToFight
#AmendToDefend
#SafetyAndLiberty

What do you guys think of these hashtags?

yes do this

YOU FUCKING SLAVE

>HE THINKS THE STATE WILL PROTECT HIM

LITERALLY

KILL YOURSELF

Someone think of something better.

Apply yourself user.

Sry i dont want weapons in my country.
This will end like US, People with small di ks are going to compensate them with weapons

#governmentorguns

You do realize though guns are legal in europe? Specifically as one brit to another you can legally possess most sidearm weapons as long as the barell is 30cm and the overall length isn't under 60cm (a muzzle and an attachment under the handle make handguns legal here).

Additionally most rifles are legal, just not auto or semi auto unless it's .22 rimfire. Carbine, lever action, all legal. Shotguns are allowed too but I think the limitation is on clip size.

Guns are pretty easy to get on the continent m9

The point is to trigger leftists, it's never going to happen hans, nobody is going to hurt your bull.

#RearmEurope

I like your thread, brother. However, we would need massive backing and our Nigel's memetic power to push it into the mainstream.

>someone think of something better
>apply yourself
bitch its your thread. you come up with one

Wow you are an idiot. This tragedy wouldn't have happened without guns.

It's also clear to me that this was motivated in part because of the recent Rethuglican National Convention. Seriously. I have never been more ashamed to be an American. We need to stop the hate!

Who needs a gun when you can take down a man with cold steel ?

youtube.com/watch?v=lk59imFr6yI

Doesn't matter what we think user, Kek wills it and so it shall be

How is it better?
They can't buy ammo or magazine when they want and they can't do training.

Firearms of peace

This should be the argument in america too.

With the added caveat:
We need to protect ourselves from the cops.
It aint a fucking joke at this point.

Holy shit you deserve sharia.

This is just a waste of energy it'll just cause debates for two months and then nothing
Anyway if you actually looked into the laws it's very easy to purchase a rifle here in the uk

#21FEETRULE #SILENTBUTDEADLY

>What's a black market?

>What's a crime syndicate?

Are you mentally retarded

Ignorant fuck. Guns are the epitome of white supremacy in our country. Their inherent hatred is so strong that it can manifest even through marginalized peoples. Terrorists do not want to hate. They are made to hate with guns.

>countries with a higher income equality and higher HDI have lower gun crimes
Too lazy to post sources cause i'm going on a late night bike ride now. Unarmed of course, despite me owning a .45 and hunting rifles

LETS GIVE THE ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS GUNS TO PROTECT US FROM THE ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS

Spanish law is stupid as fuck.

I can have a cetme c (basically a g3) semiautomatic but I can't shot his .308 ammo, instead I have to use the .307W which is like 50 or 60€ the box with 20 bullets.

#AmendToDefend
#NotMyChilden (he started with shooting kids in McDonald's).

With proper regulation, it might be a good idea.

shut the fuck up and fuck off with your guns

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/192447793153966080/206116905759539210/Gun_Facts.pdf
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/192447793153966080/206116835345563648/Harvard_Study_-_Effect_of_Gun_Laws_on_Murder_and_Suicide.pdf

these are relevant reading in terms of gun restrictions effect on murder and suicide rates

#FirearmsForEurope

>50 or 60€ the box with 20 bullets

youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw

Kek

But why stop there? Let's go full celtic with our swords. How the caliphate how the weight of European steel will shatter their scimitars.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hfLZozBVpM

No. More guns doesn't help.

hello r*ddit
why are you here today?

no, you cunt. You protect yourself from people trying to attack you, not the other way around.

I've started this, keeping it simple

they let us protect ourselves and higher levels of civilian gun ownership means more chance a terrorist gets his shit kicked in when he tries some shit

#armsforeurope

Well considering what's happening in Germany right now, buying a gun isn't that hard after all.

#FirearmsForEurope

I've already got the ball rolling honkies. Get on it.

#FATGUYSWITHKNIVES

Jesus Christ American thinking black market is the same as legal market with only difference that's the world ' illegal ' . don't talk about things you don't know please.

nice

lol

In Spain the "weird" ammo is expensive as fuck. People just go with the 30-06 and fuck everything.

>Being able to one day, own my own AR-15.

Yes, please.

Now Spain just needs to allow citizens to shoot burglars breaking in our homes, and we'll be like our glorious Burgerbros in the US.

Have you ever bought weed before ? Buying a gun is just like that , go ask a black guy and you'll get one in less than 3 phone calls.

"burglars breaking in our homes"? you mean "strangers who step onto the corner of our front lawns"

why cant the yurops jsut buy guns from the black market the same way the terr does it?

how come blacks own them too?

It doesn't really matter if you want them or not, mudslimes and kebab are bring weapons weather you like it or not. The question is will you be able to shoot back or will they slaughter you like sheep.

Relax. You guns are gone. Deal with it.

You should have moved to America when you had the chance.

#FirearmsForEurope

Get on this

Don't count on Twitter helping you...

Trust you should stop thinking it's that easy, guns is not the same things as drugs for example. It's take much more risks, the police is more on guns than others things like drugs. So when you see some website in the darknet it's 90% scam and real guns are very expensive ( Like 2000$ for a glock instead of 600$ legally). So unless you go in the ghetto which you have 80% of failure if you are white, the nig will sell you some shot rifle with 1-3 mags and that's it, you can't buy ammo when you want or go training freely.

Europe does not laugh at Americans nearly as much as they used to...

I bet you hiding in your basements in Germany wish you had this guy as your neighbor.

Getting a gun or rifle is one thing, ammo is another matter. You can own a handgun or hunting rifle legally in France, you can even go to a shooting range for a fee (it got pretty expensive nowadays).

The issue is whether or not you can use it in self-defense. If they lock you up for shooting the guy breaking in your home, it's no good. You're not going to bury the fucker in your cellar, are you.

>Now Spain just needs to allow citizens to shoot burglars breaking in our homes

YES! You also need to have the right to use a gun!

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

#Firearmsforeurope is our hashtag, get it moving

#FirearmsForEurope

Will you faggots get on this. I wanna trigger lefties. My account has 0 followers, I need your help

#FirearmsForEurope

The Russians already figured it out.

Britain! Yes! I'm proud of you guys uncucking yourselves.

Let's rev up our twitters and get this shit going, you guys deserve the right to bear arms and defend yourselves

Being an American in a free state kicks so much ass. Concealed carry, SBRs, and suppressors for days. Eat shit, Europe.

You're goddamn right

Briton will hopefully get much better!

> it's never going to hapopen

not with that attitude it's not. Your governments are failing you, take matters into your own hands

>clip size
>shotgun

Help get this trending boys

If you guys were close enough we would drive over and help you guys out with those fucking terrorists on the loose.

Cuck confirmed

#FirearmsForEurope is the hashtag I started using so I assume we've settled on this one

It is sometimes hard to chose what gun one would use against three terrorist with hand guns loose in one's neighborhood.

Shotguns with a magazine, what about them ?

That gives me a freedom boner like wouldn't believe. Honestly, my underwear is SOAKED and I'm a bloke.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

I came.

>Let's make it incredibly and prohibitively difficult and expensive for good simply P purchase firearms and entirely illegal to carry them
>That will show the terrorist who get their guns from black market channels.

>not owning a Swiss assault rifle to accurately shoot someone over 300m with just the iron sight

topkek

>Clip size
>ITS A FUCKING CLIPAZEENE NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Starting to get going now fellas

#FirearmsForEurope

>why cant the yurops jsut buy guns from the black market the same way the terr does it
Because law abiding people actually care about getting caught and going to jail.

That is a magazine
Pic related is a clip

Op, are you carrying an illegal knife?

Well the law don't force you to store your rifle in a safe if it's a categorie C, so it's up to you to decide where you store it.

I don't care what they say about Bilzerian, I'm jelly as fuck

Cool, more clip vs magazine autism.

>How is that better? They could just buy ammo and magazines whenever they want then.
>Says the frog as mohammud shoots a bunch of people behind him.

You can't re-create problems that already exist, jackshit.

Building functional guns from unregulated components and 80% receivers is popular in the US. What parts do you need a license to acquire in EU?

Make sure to tweet the hashtag at e-celebs and journalists so that they can give it a signal boost

my hands are my weapons

It's ok, I'm not interesting I'm creating guns, I prefer owning guns legally.

I was mostly asking out of curiosity.

There's only like 3 twitter accounts pushing the hashtag

What did you expect from Eurocucks?

European leftists are pro-gun (cause they were terrorists before it was cool)

Yeh, need help