What countries do you personally consider "western"?

What countries do you personally consider "western"?

For me, the greener the country in this map, the more western it is (with the exception of some countries in the Middle East and East Asia)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/paris-eco-solution-public-peeing-urine-compost
nossoamanha.ig.com.br/orixas-buzios/2016-10-27/yemanja-a-grande-mae-do-candomble.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also template for coloring

So according to you the United States is more of a Western country than Italy or Greece?

the Americas and Antarctica

Australia, New Zealand, South Africa & Rhodesia (probably not as much anymore), Canada, USA, partially Latin America (the countries with greater Spanish influence and less native culture are more western)

and then of course European countries which weren't communist

oman and saudi arabia sure are western

You are Eastern

Yes.

Read my post again and pay attention.

>The United States is more of an heir to Greco-Roman tradition than Greece or Italy. Ok

>Portugal

true.

you better fucking delet this right now

Essentially the same but countries with advanced economies are either Western (code word for white), oil states or Japan/South Korea/some other small Northeast Asian states

Rest = non-whites or second tier whites

Western Europe + USA + Canada+ Japan + South Korea+ Australia + New Zealand.

Pretty much all the first world countries.

Western Europe + North America + Australia and New Zealand.

dumb yank btfo

>Japan + South Korea
kys weaboo, they are Asian souless. They aren't like us. Take video games for example, Japanese don't make them like us.

>Japan
>South Korea
>western

Mother Russia is definitely western.

Western and eastern doesn't have to do with wealth or gdp but matter of race and spirit
Europe doesn't stop becoming western when they enter dark age
Asia don't stop becoming Asian when they're rich

I'd say western europe, usa, canada, australia, and new zealand are western.
I'd also say that many commonwealth countries are westernISED.
Kinda like what the term "free world" used to refer to.

Why is brazil not western?
>speaks european language
>is a democracy
>is mostly crhistian
>is capitalist
>is o the western hemisphere

Yeah, let's base our views on Western civilization on the pov of a Germanic people, the Romans would've been thrilled at being invoked by barbarians

It's not White.

>Obviously Western
European Union + Norway, Switzerland & UK, USA & Canada, Australia & New Zealand

>Kinda Western
Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, overseas France, Netherlands & UK, Greenland, Israel

>Maybe if stretching the definition of "Western" a lot
Rest of South America & Caribbeans, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana

wow, are you a racist or something?

Extremely. Race is the single most important predicting factor when it comes to wealth and well-being of a country.

>theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/paris-eco-solution-public-peeing-urine-compost
>give up exerting people public peeing
France is typical of advanced western

How the fuck central asian and caucasus countries are doing much better than us?

you wish you could handle this much liberté

>In transition
hahaha. Only V4.

Laws: Italy
Democracy: Greece
Banks:Italy
Republican form of state: Greece
University: Italy
Modern city planning: Italy
Insurance companies: Italy
Occidental philosophy:Greece
Principles of medicine:Greece

Should i keep going?

Murrica, as always, is right. Norwegian are more western than us because...oh no, because they are blonde? Oh, maybe because they are richer? Murrica of course because of fast food and rap music

Form of government*

Because Brazil is a shithole, full of corruption poverty and crime.

Italy/Greece WERE more western back then. We're talking about current year.

You americans have nothing in common with europeans. Europe is not USA, we are soo different in many ways.

The fact is though America is more western than Italy nowadays.

You guys aren't even White due to all the raping and the achievements you're claiming belong to Nordics.

So, you can divide countries looking their GDP but it still doen't make sense. We are the 8th economy in the world and we are a little country compared to USA,China,India;Russia..

So? 8th is not enough? History is not Enough? Money are not enough?

Are you talking about facts, history and economy or are you talking about "mu prsnal visionah?"

Speaks a European language, their own special way, a way no one learning European Portuguese can understand.
Has a democracy Index equal to that of Eastern Europe.
Follows a form of Christianity heavily mingled with negroid/injun paganism, criticised by the last Pope himself.
Has a freedom of market index comparable to the middle east and africa.

But, hey, at least you are on the western hemisphere.

Belong to nordic? Did you ever opened a book? You look like the random usa kid with zero culture who learned something through memes.

Come back when your skin is white.

China, India and Brazil are big economies, that doesn't make them western.

Ancient Greeks and Romans were predominantly Nordic. That's why they were so smart and successful. The IQ of Greece dropped one standard deviation after all rapery.

This is essentially what I'm referring to when I say East and West, South Africa isn't West anymore in my books.

What did you talking about? Nordic came down in 367 bc (gots) and after them all the others from Germany,Denmark etc. I know that your high school are a joke, but damn.

Other nordic popolations in 500 (longobards) and in 1000 normans....Centuries after the roman's fall.

Greek are mediterranean, illiterate nazi kid.

you're being baited you fucking spaz

Newfag
Don't take the bait from this cancer american

Everything here is a bait, i knew fish&chips guy

In Sup Forums everthing ends with "white people","nigga","MLT wuz white"

The racial profile of Nordics had been around long before Roman empire, that is what I'm referring to.

Literally not even baiting

It end this way because people take the bait and get fun in doing so
The moment people stop caring of troll os the moment they die

If you are not a troll then kill yourself as soon as possible.
You unironically don't deserve to live

Yeah don't act like the 3 people trying to learn portuguese would choose the european one

All indo european country + finno-ugrics.

I don't, it goes both ways, that's my point, no one learning one will understand the other, that's how European their language is.

Correction some finno ugric
Since they are in khazakistan/mongolia as well
Hungary, Finland, Estonia is part of the western world

Also some indo-european because india, persia is not western

>no one learning one will understand the other,
Of course they will.
Is the same with American and british english.
Anyone with half a brain will understand both if they know one

Oh amazing, i though they were locked in their countries like a videogame. Incredible, the word multiracial empire ring a bell to you?

Funny fact, nordics were immigrants like syrians at the time. And you destroy the civilization and rape,steal,kill...

Nordics in fact are remembered as vikings, and vikings didn't built a shit. Only pillages.. muh heritage

Truth hurts.

Nigga, the pope literally said god is brazilian
>Follows a form of Christianity heavily mingled with negroid/injun paganism, criticised by the last Pope himself.
never seen such thing

Nope.
People will be able to read, but won't be able to understand spoken.
Happens all the time, Chinks come to Portugal because they learnt Portuguese from their Brazilian teacher and can't understand shit we say for months.

I'm not sure how I should tell you this...

Pls mom, tell me i'm white, i need to be smart.

Another funny fact: In Europe every country looks americans like a dumb version of europeans. You are a fast food version of europe.

I am not the one in denial sweetie
Not my problem if your lack of culture make you steal others
Next you will say "I'm only pretend to be retard"

Then they are literally mentally handicaped

this

Or you are lying, which i think is the case

>Yemoja (Yoruba: Yemọja) is a major water deity from the Yoruba religion.[1]
>In Brazil Yemanjá is syncretized with Our Lady of the Seafaring (Nossa Senhora dos Navegantes) and Our Lady of the Conception (Nossa Senhora de Conceição).[4]

Now you've seen such a thing.
What's next? the "oh it just happens in x part of the country done by x people deemed undesirables by me" defense? Don't bother.

El abominación strikes again!

>implying any catholics believe in her
Only macumbeiros do such thing

>Yemanjá
lmao, that's candomblé, nigga.
No catholic would do such thing
>s syncretized with Our Lady of the Seafaring (Nossa Senhora dos Navegantes)
They candomblé niggers just switch the names of their dieties to avoid persecution.
nossoamanha.ig.com.br/orixas-buzios/2016-10-27/yemanja-a-grande-mae-do-candomble.html

>For me, the greener the country
>Thinks $=culture
>checks flag
yep, checks out

oh, boy, just like clockwork

Well, if you're smart boys then you'll see how that happens in Brazil anyway you put it, this tipe of syncretism with african deities, and doesn't happen anywhere else in the western world.

ok dude, whatever makes you feel better, right?

>seeking validation from some dumb fuck retarded amerimutt
lol
Western countries:
- all European countries that didn't fall under Soviet influence, excluding Greece and Yugoslavia
- USA, Canada, Australia, New Zeeland
that's all
pic related, it's objectively correct

>Come back when your skin is white

America is latino idiot.

We don't use "westrn" in Russia. From my experience with Americans it is an obsolete term, something forced like "Russian world" here.

>this tipe of syncretism

It's a very minority here. Also,

OXALÁ and shit tons os Arabic expressions

Agreed. America is very non-white, every fucking thing in American culture is part black, they are very unequal and many other things.

The concept of rich white country is outdated.

doesn't matter if it's a minority, it matters that syncretism with african gods happens in Brazil and it doesn't in the west.
what's so hard to understand?

your argument is "it just happens in x way", my argument is "it DOESN'T happen in the west, in any way, shape or form"

You only say that because Brazil is 60-70% black.

We have 13% of them too but saying American culture is "part black" is just blatantly untrue.

It's just that you're butthurt because you're not western or white.

brazil is actually just 10-20% black
majority of people are injun/black/white mix, the so called "pardos".

Italy is whiter than usa since this land is our ancestral land instead usa belong to natives, you are only a settler from various european countries
We created civilization you not
Americans borrowed all they have from british
Every achievment of you it's not entirely american
Truly a mutt nation

One drop rule

I'm not butthurt or anything. I'm just saying the reallity. Every movie or music from you is barely European, it's very multiculti. And you should not be ashamed of that, because Europeans only copy you nowadays.

ah, ok then.
they haven't had that in a long time
actually, there was a time people were literally in popularity contests proving they had less non-white blood than others to get into office because whites were so few to govern the country.

Wow classist much?

>because Europeans only copy you nowadays.
This coming from a Brazilian is so pure gold, I'm going to have to steal it.

>Take video games for example, Japanese don't make them like us.
Yea they make them actually good.

White is a term created by spaniard people to distingue themselves from amerindian
If anything the only white people in the world are spaniard and nothing else (not even anglos, germanic, shiets)

Oil?

>spaniard people to distingue themselves from amerindian
the moor, actually.

t. Al-berto Mourinho

catholic and protestant countries in Europe, anglo countries in the rest of the world, Japan, SK

>Japan, South Korea
I am missing a meme?

>because you're not western
How they are not western? They're Catholics and their laws come from Western Europe.

is that an argument?

>majority of his cities have arab/african names
>thinks he's western