90 Day Fiance Disscussion

Mark doesn't really love her. If he did, he would want what is best for her. Using her youth until he croaks, then leave her with nothing when her looks have faded and will be difficult to find a normal guy is not love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sY2cIQYObM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/90_Day_Fiance#Nikki_.26_Mark
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh boo hoo, why are men held to such a high standard when women don't get called out for this type of behaviour

Uah they fucking do dumbass, don't genderbait you miserable fuck, and most older women don't get with dudes more than 20 years younger.

>don't touch the windows

I havent seen this episode but he looks like someone that would need these services because he was unable to form stable relationships with women that have more than 46 us dollars

Spot on

youtube.com/watch?v=7sY2cIQYObM

Fuck man atleast try Vietnam or Cambodia the next time.
Filipinas are notorious bitches

>Mark said when he met Nikki “she fit like a glove.”

SHE WAS 17 WHEN THEY FIRST MET

she's actually pretty qt

As a vietnamese I can tell you vietnam is not different at all. I have alot of friends that are hapas and mostly all of there parents are divorced

>until he croaks, then leave her with nothing
if he croaks, she gets everything.

If she divorces she gets nothing, which is how it should be.

Well I heard that Veitnamese and Thai *might* actually want a relationship with you, but Bilipeenies just want to fuck your world up.
These guys are screwed anyway

>why is this 19yo touching my windows??

Nope, every single one of those bitches are in it for the money or the chance to leave their 3rd world dump.

I'm not sure if America has family provision laws, but if they were married for a number of years, he dies and leaves her nothing, she could go to court to get his will altered to get something out of his estate.

Same goes for his kids as well, if he left her everything and them nothing they could get family provision. Spousal survivorship doesn't entail the whole estate, only certain categories of jointly held property.

That guy is such a flaming homosexual.

>Well I heard that Veitnamese and Thai *might* actually want a relationship with you

This is actually true. It was kind of bizarre to see one of my friends marrying a Thai chick and everyone kind of thought she was only doing it for a green card or whatever the fuck, but 7 years on and they're still together. He's not overly controlling but she just doesn't give him any shit. No drama, just being a wife. She does the chores, takes care of the kids and even buys him gifts with money she makes working in retail.

Similar story with other people who meet Thai girls, with a few exceptions but the guys in those cases are usually so shitty that they kind of deserve shit girlfriends.

He has to state what she gets not leave her out entirely. If he says " I leave my wife 1 dollar" she has less of a chance of contesting the will

it's because Thais are honorary whites

Actually Thailand is one of the most developed countries in the region right now, just under Singapore. Notice you never see any refugees from there.

>implying it isn't a ladyboi

>not his first mail order bride

This guy is such a fucking loser. Already tricked once. Once this girl can, she'll leave his old saggy ass.

well I'm not sure about the law in burgerland

Here in Australia the court would look at how much she's given under the will, and then assesses her needs, earning capacity, and expenses, and how 'deserving' she is based on how long she was involved in the relationship, and other factors like bearing children and financial contributions. The will is then "adjusted" to provide for her.

The courts here are jammed with these cases, and the classic scenario is the dude with the mail order bride who gives her everything or nothing after.

Cant your girlfriend just take half your stuff after six months in Australia? It sounds fucked

you can tell by her eyes and what she talks about she is just here for citizenship

what a stupid asshole this guy is

>his daughter and nikki are probablly the same age

waht a fcuking creep

>never touch the window

I can't stop laughing at how quickly he made it awkward.

meaning her pussy and butthole?

>Developed country
>Proud to have no refugees
George Soros hasn't told the rest of you asians yet to migrate to western countries.

I don't understand what they expect to do. They have to be married for two years for her to get a green card, and then they have to go back again for another interview at the 5 year mark for a 10 year green card. They have to prove that they're still together through taxes and housing leases etc..

90 days just means that's how long she can stay in the US without a visa

It's not like he's giving her a lot to love. She may like him on some level but him acting like an overbearing OCD dad is going to wear thin really quick.

Nowhere in the world are there even quarter-attractive girls that willingly want to throw their lives away with disgusting past-prime men. Nowhere.

I can cheerypick too.

>what a stupid asshole this guy is
Sounds like a smart guy, he's playing the system for some low hanging pussy. What's your problem?

>males and females are looking for the same thing
>women care more about physical attractiveness than being provided for

You have to go back.

not really, but if you move in with a girl she acquires some rights (and vice versa). We call it "de facto marriage"

It's kind of vague as to when something is de facto and when it isn't, but I believe the term of relationship is at least a few years before the couple would be entitled to a property settlement in the event of a breakup. In any case, the key concern is about contributions, so even if the gf has some settlement rights in principle, it's for the court to examine the net contributions of both parties in making a settlement. However, the guys usually get ripped off because the courts place a lot of weight on non-monetary contributions like homemaking.

Struck a bit close to home did I?

given the way this guy acts, I hope she gets a green card and leaves him for some 20 year old chad.

In one way women are better than men.
They see things like social status, intelligence and prosperity as attractive traits.
Guys would marry a hot chick that sells face cream at the mall

Thailand is comfy third-world, not shithole third-world.

This is the only acceptable outcome.

>playing the system
>for pussy

Damn you must be desperate or retarded. A hundred bucks will get you decent pussy. Mail ordering a bride will fuck you up financially for a long time if things go south.

>being so desperate you have to farm girls from shit parts of asia

>90 Day Fiance Disscussion

Anyone interested in this show needs to be killed. I'm done.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills reading this thread, she is ugly as fuck

Struck a bit close to home did I?

oh yeah totally, like a fucking kobold or something.

Are you moderately attractive though? From what I hear, ugly people are swamped with confidence and false ideas regarding dating and family. She probably seems like a score to some losers.

>forcing physical contact that early

You don't know how to third world monkey pussy.

You'll understand when you're older.

I know this girl 18 yr old virgin, shacked up with 47 yr old, she loves him, gave her virginity up to him has a kid the same age as her.

Those kind of people are one in 50'000'000, you have better odds at winning the lottery in all honesty. She probably had mental health issues too.

Yeah but I bet he is not some gaylord like this guy.
Watching this guy makes me feel suave

>but if you move in with a girl she acquires some rights (and vice versa). We call it "de facto marriage"

we're getting closer to putting a flat rate on any and all sexual conduct

I am the cutest in all the land

It does seem weird that old white guys love young, ugly-as-sun jungle asians. I think you're right and either they are ugly or it is and this happens when you get old

We had a 50+ year old on /fit/ recently and I tried to ask him about this but he wouldn't tell me if his taste was modified by his age

>She probably had mental health issues
Yeah I think she does and father issues, decent enough girl and she's fairly smart I guess love is blind.

I worked with a guy in his late forties, he said when he was younger he found asian women ugly but now he cant get enough.
I think you do change as you get older

This show is fake, right?

>Josh Strobel, 22, of Rexburg, Idaho, and Aleksandra Iarovikova, 21, of Kirov, Russia, met in Prague, Czech Republic, while Josh was on a Mormon missionary trip and Aleksandra was attending a Metropolitan University Prague.
>While in Prague, she taught a pole dancing class and was also employed as a go-go dancer. Initially an atheist, Josh led Aleksandra on a conversion to Mormonism.
>Josh's parents are concerned that Aleksandra may be to "wild" for their son (Aleksandra was formerly a go-go dancer, has visible tattoos and had "a lot" of boyfriends); Aleksandra's mother wishes that she would go to school and get a job instead.
>Despite the misgivings, Josh and Aleksandra tie the knot in August 2015.
>Josh was a virgin at the time of the wedding, and Aleksandra was worried that he wouldn't know what to do in bed because she was very experienced.
>A re-cap a few months later reveals that the couple are now expecting their first child together.
>As of 2017, they are still together despite the fact that their daughter Kaya was born in March 2016
>of mixed race.

C U C C E D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/90_Day_Fiance#Nikki_.26_Mark

wtf I love mail order brides now

To an extent. Like that 600-lb show. All the commentary is scripted but they're still pathetic fat fucks that make their own choices.

Could there be something Louis Theroux isn't telling us?

OUCH

God damn if you're gonna pick up a slav that is going to grind you into dust at least do it with something hotter than this

On second thought, the guy is clearly homosexual

me on the left

jesus

>want a qt slav mail order bride
>remember I will just end up like those poor fucks on that show
>remember I would be too much of a pussy and would never dare something like that dude in the webm here

well, gonna die a virgin it seems.

>Before announcing that she was pregnant, the 90 Day Fiance star went on vacation to Prague with another man. She explained that this guy is like a brother to her and promised to protect her.

MY DAY IS RUINED, WHAT A TARD

Yeah but he could have atleast have fathered his own kid. Even gay dudes usually do

Even my Philippines friend hates his country's women lol. Don't sites like these have reviews?

No shit he doesn't love her, neither of them are fit for a relationship with anyone.

haha

Here in the old civilized world the wife is entitled to whatever percentage she contributed to the wealth her husband acquired while they were together

oh wow

hahaa

inb4
>slavs are saviors of white race

Asians know better than to trust other Asian women, whites have no concept o what constitutes a hot Asian woman

depends, a good majority if not all seas marry western men for their money
these relationships are less likely to work out, the higher the age difference the more likely it fails
also where they live together matters as well

For example I live in the south and my mom and all her married flip friends that live here are mostly all still married to their husbands with the exception of one who's husband was a pedophile and got divorced
now all of my mothers extended family that live on the west coast (cali,nevada) all divorced their husbands and took them for half of what they were worth once they popped out a couple of babies

hehe

You take that back

>slut jap
nice try

>Your daughter doesn't look white

lmao

600lbs is legitimate, they are heavyweight fatties.
This one, they have to be paid actors. It's too extreme

That's pretty true. Some might be hot, but I've hardly met with such a rate of crazy as when I was dating asians. I didn't even have to be making great money and it was before I started lifting, all I could get was asians.

These guys should have a forum, but I guess Asian women are fetishized and they'll go for it anyway.

B L A C K E D

People unhappy with themselves and seek out companions sicken me. You don't need to be with someone to function.

painful

She isn't hot you stupid white boi

source?

>Josh Strobel, 22, of Rexburg, Idaho, and Aleksandra Iarovikova, 21, of Kirov, Russia, met in Prague, Czech Republic, while Josh was on a Mormon missionary trip

What the fuck is a Mormon missionary trip? Is it anything like the Amish "do whatever you want no judging" thing?

He should go straight for the tit grab. Pathetic

>Russian mail order brides

>keked some guy
>could have keked 2 others but felt like a real asshole after the first
>i'm not even remotely chad
>now permanently suspicious of women

i guess i should have seen it coming

no not at all, their mission is to convert people to Mormonism.

I'm not an expert but I don't think she's into him at all.

It's because they currently can't function as people that they do that. It's more common than you'd think.

This show doesn't really focus on the upper end of society.

It means you go abroad and do missionary work.

>Anonymous user with IP address 72.81.186.137, located in Baltimore, Maryland, has made unsourced claims that Mark and Nikki think that the show portrayed them unfairly. The anonymous user also claims that Mark has received threats of bodily injury and death as a result of the documentary and that the matter of Mark versus the parent company of TLC is presently in litigation before the New York Supreme Court, Manhattan, IN# 101802-16. However, the results of this suit will have no bearing on this page as the information is already in the public domain as it was revealed during a nationally televised program.

This user has made repeated attempts to vandalize the page by blanking the Nikki and Mark section and also by blanking the Pao and Russ section.
>The anonymous user also uses the IP address 72.81.182.2 which is also located in Baltimore, Maryland.

the Talk pages of wikipedia can be more interesting than the article itself

That episode was painful to watch.

She literally straight up told him that she only views him as a giant ATM and would leave his ass the second he could no longer make a good income - at the very least I give her credit for being honest about being a gold digger. The guy was beyond beta for staying though - she practically dragged him through hell and back.

>Looking at wedding rings
>Bitch is browsing a selection that cost $30k - $40k
>Guy says that's his upper limit of he can possibly afford
>Cunt says she wants to go up a carat size and makes jewelry store lady show the $70k rings

This.
Also
>Hugging in public