The EU was a mistake

The EU was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

total-croatia-news.com/business/19856-croatia-is-the-most-corrupt-country-in-southeast-europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a girl
look at my bum lol

Good. I sincerely hope you smug cunts all die because of it, as nothing of value would be lost.

The EU is the best thing that could've happened to Croatia right after the Kingdom of Hungary you ungrateful bastard.
You Slavs are like snakes. Sure you can be kept as pets, but one must make sure you're always kept in a terrarium with a glass wall between you and us, otherwise you'll bite the hand that feeds you.

nice reddit pepe you got there man

Croatia's economy has been mostly stagnant for like 15 years.

You could as easily say forever since the country was created 20 years ago.

It was created in 925, actually.

>Croatia's economy has been mostly stagnant for like 15 years.
so is the rest of Eastern Europe what's your point.

So why exactly do you claim that the EU is the best thing that could have happened to Croatia?

They haven't exactly been a rising star since they joined.

The political entity was created in 1991, don't pretend you don't know.

That doesn't even make sense. Medieval kingdoms don't count as political entities?

By your logic, France is no more than ±70 years old.

They joined in 2013 in the middle of a financial crisis, thanks to Americans and their banks who ruined the world economy.

And don't blame the EU for the incompetence of Croatian politicians and the rampant corruption plaguing the country. Any financial aid the EU sends there is practically money down the toilet, as every last bit of Eurocoin is fucking stolen.

total-croatia-news.com/business/19856-croatia-is-the-most-corrupt-country-in-southeast-europe

It's funny how 100 years old wisdom is still applicable:
Hungarian, push him down the stairs

It can't be a mistake if it makes britts, americans, russians and chinese cry

You're just parasites living on rightful German lands.
How do you even defend coming out on top in two world wars then having Germans and Austrians who were bombed back into the stone ages TWICE, coming ahead of you economically? Slavic inferiority at its finest.

We don't make mistakes.
Just happy accidents

So Russia has only existed for 26 years, Serbia for 11 years and the Netherlands for 63 years?

>tfw bob Ross is dead
I can't deal with this german bro, please help

t. parasite living in rightful slav lands

>coming ahead of you economically
Communism. Created by a German Jew.

Does NN stand for Neo Nazi?
If so, promptly kill yourself.

You'll eventually join him in heaven one day.
Things will always become better

No it's something else. But when written IRL it looks like SS too

>post yfw the EU will cease to exist in your lifetime
Can't wait, lads.