Use an outdated way of writing with a million different characters

>use an outdated way of writing with a million different characters
>at some point you realize it’s actually kind of shit so you come up with a way to romanize it
>discover it’s a lot better than your shitty moonrunes but for muh heritage reasons you stick to them anyway
>still teach your kids how to read and write Latin alphabet in order to know how to pronounce the moonrunes as the first step of language learning

Why are Chinese so retarded?
Vietnam is the only country who wisened up and said fuck those gay moonrunes
Korea as well, though they’re still cucked to Hangul
The Latin alphabet is undoubtedly and objectively the best alphabet in existence

Old chinese m8 of mine said that something considered so simple here as being able to speak english is a sign of "guaranteed success" back in China.

Vietnamese looks incomprehensible and almost illegible though. Have you seen the tone marks? They're ubiquitious!

>germ talking about things he doesnt know shit about
the reason why chinese cant just drop their symbols is that chinese have so many homonyms
a solution to this however would be to supply the logograms with another system that would allow the chinese to see the spelling of each character which has already been made in taiwan and is called bopomofo which also includes tone marks
this system is arguably better as it is native to ROC

t. Magnus Chang

>bopomofo
Kek

bow pow, motherfucker

>China proper adopting anything Taiwanese
Lmao this guy

>provide an actual answer to your question
>get insulted
g*rms

The PRC actually proposed so. However they planned to do this in steps.

They started off with the 1st batch of Simplified Characters(Draft), with some words used by commoners incorporated(e.g. 尽,达), and the allowance of some words to be written in cursive(草书) or ones commoners used(俗字)without affecting printed material(e.g. cursive forms of 專、尊, commoner variant of 炎). It is already more extensive than the simplified characters proposed by the ROC(which is a very small list), however it was rejected in the end for being not extensive enough.

Then the one that have been used until now is made, with far more characters simplified than the 1st draft, albeit without provision for cursive writing. Instead, they underwent 草书楷化(restructure cursive script to regular script,e.g. 專-->专) .Most uneducated people learnt this set.

Next came the 2nd draft(eg 鞭 merge with 卞) ,2nd draft(Revised) but was all scrapped in entirety (together with the idea of using pinyin for writing) for being unpopular/conflict between choice of simplified characters.

>Korea as well, though they’re still cucked to Hangul
hangul is actually really convenient if you speak korean
most of babies start reading around age 5

Could be even sooner with Latin alphabet

Hangul literally means "fuck you" in Italian.

Hey thanks Denbro for the clarification :3 Also if anyone's wondering, the fooking bopomofo looks like this: ㄅㄆㄇㄈ…a bit similar to the English alphabet tho. Most of the Taiwanese here use this typing system, unlike in the mainland you have to type out the Latin alphabet first to properly generate a Chinese character.

Tbh I didn't understand that part of the post. They're both alphabets, and Hangul is famously easy to use.

Chinese characters have a great deal of benefit behind them. Of course, as a German barbarian, who can only utter in monotonous grunts and gasps, you wouldn't understand this.

I'm retarded because I've sucked too many cocks... I'm addicted to cock!

ma vaffHangul

>at some point you realize it’s actually kind of shit so you come up with a way to romanize it
>discover it’s a lot better than your shitty moonrunes but for muh heritage reasons you stick to them anyway

so, like Russia?

Dunno about chinese but kanji is fucking easy and only beginners have trouble with it