He just went to pol-con and exposed us for who we truly are, obnoxious douchebags

>youtube.com/watch?v=vL8Dz4mGv1g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdOQ5pCWiyI
youtube.com/watch?v=4Xsy3qhTO04
youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A
youtube.com/watch?v=rSHvJJqrd2k
youtube.com/watch?v=670BrA4jUoM
youtube.com/watch?v=VtVQWY_F2Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clicking on your vid I got this ad, I bought one of these like 20 minutes ago, this is spooky. Is the botnet following me?!

I hope Eric gets Alex Jones on his show.

>YOU'RE NOT MARTIN LUTHER KING
lol fat beaner

> I want you to have sex with my wife

haha

I love you Eric.

wtf, is season 4 out?

I'm glad it's not as cringy as I thought it was going to be.

I love his show, but Eric can be a bit of a loon irl

I love, exposes how idiotic most of Sup Forums is for supporting Trump. You guys truly are the lowest common denominators in politics.

before trumpcucks lambast him for being a liberal, he's going to the DNC as well

adult swim? more like i cant swim

I like eric andre but that sucked dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdOQ5pCWiyI

he looks and sounds like a bernout.

Why is this nobody always getting talked about on Sup Forums? He must appeal to autists

Fuck I hate Canada... Why the fuck the rest of the world decides to listen to you retards and contribute it to America is far beyond me

>you're not Martin Luther King

What did he mean by this?

There were some unedited videos of his antics yesterday, and those were cringey af. Much funnier with the editing.

Don't get mulatto with me dude. I'll suck your D at gunpoint my man.

He was pointing out how stupid and angry he himself was.

>That guy with the flag that keeps trying to knock away the mic on a pole

What a fucking champ

Eric bringing the heat

This guy is fucking amazing! Lost all my HUES.

I have no idea who this nigger is, saw some of the raw footage of him on breitbart, it was cringey and stupid. This video was actually funny though.

he was funny before getting political i hope he goes to the DNC now that will actually be hilarious

ha

I like that path Adult Swim is taking, Sam Hyde, this dude, Rick and Morty...

He stunk on Breitbart but the Alex Jones part was fucking hilarious

Not using Ublock or adblock in current year

Fucking hilarious

Please don't be such uptight faggots what we can't just have fun and laugh

Zing

These are serious times desu, senpai.

This LOL RANDOM IRONIC MILLENIAL humor needs to die

his show fucking sucks. his monologues always bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xsy3qhTO04

youtube.com/watch?v=yet2Q0M32GQ

Eric Andre got BTFO by breitbart
he only looks good with favorable editing

kinda hard to refute that when I see three 5's

kek is pleased

you need to die

eric andre is pure comedy gold

Bazongle

funny how this wasn't included in the final cut.

the only funny part of the OP's video was the added in over-exaggerate sound effects desu

only with favorable editing

I think Alex Jones is crazy as fuck but for some reason I identify with him, as if I am one of his followers.

I spend too much time online with redneck libertarians.

Bop

I only don't like it because I didn't buy into his meme already. You can only like this shit if you are onboard with the character already. Its like Sam Hyde going to the Bernie Sander thing. Do you think Berniggers even understand why that was funny? No because they didn't buy what Sam was selling from the beginning.

Him going on stage and asking Alex Jones to fuck his wife was pure gold. Quit being a faggot

Bazingo

Boople

>belin

really funny guy

Do you ever listen to Wakka Flakka?

so? you are only wise when you have a literal dick inside your mouth

I can't really stand this type of bullshit for more than a minute.
I haven't really enjoyed this type of stupidly over the top obnoxious weirdo shit since the Tom Greene show. It was interesting when it was so much different than anything I'd seen on television. Now it's tired. Even Andy Milonakis did it better.

I suppose it's directed at the 12-15 age group.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSHvJJqrd2k
MY fucking guy back in action

How was that funny?

Zimbabwe

Not his best imo
The reason he is funny is because he is basically a living, breathing version of the autistic child in inside all of us, and it's funny to watch people react to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=670BrA4jUoM

What a dumbass.

Zambia

Ogga Booga

>I'm being assaulted
>y-yeah well democrats assault people too

Will Alex Jonestein ever grow up?

how is it that people identify trolls and still get trolled?

I liked much of the first three seasons but Hannibal is a virtue-signalling faggot and this is the season Eric goes full SJW. 0/10 will not download

That article is pretty cringey tbqh. Still though, they handled Eric pretty well

YOU'RE ON Sup Forums

way better than lauren conrad

And? Of course his stuff only looks good with editing. What's the problem with that? Edited humor isn't any less worthy.

modern comedy everybody

Suck my Syrian ass, nigger.

Even better
youtube.com/watch?v=VtVQWY_F2Yc

Yeah, it's not funny or creative. It's just lazy. There's SO much real content out there right now and it feels like Sam Hyde's the only bigger comedian right now tapping into it.
Tim and Eric used to be pretty good but they've gone too far into the leftist shit. If they understood and had more empathy for the right wing they might actually be hilarious when making fun of them.

how many liberals embarrassed themselves at whatever this event is?

Detached ironic post-modernism.

DUDE ANTI HUMOR LMAO

I got a hearty kek from that

Liberals completely destroying themselves due to this convention. They can't even make a good joke. THis RNC is the best RNC in history of the USA.

He looks like a healthy, upstanding gentleman.

Eric andre has interesting angles and is very courageous. But his riffing in public is the worst and a lot of his bits are awful.

He is at his best when he is on set, catching the viewer and guest off guard. His random is somewhat calculated randomness, opposed to man on the street pure randomness he induces.

It's funy how they consider him a "liberal comedian." Last time I checked, the guy has never been involved in politics whatsoever, and his show has nothing to do with it either.

Trump supporters are just as bad as the BLM types they claim to hate, the shoving and guy calling him a scumbag just show how low-class trash they are.

>"Comedians" who talk at people
>justfaggotthings

I think its more mob mentality, where everyone there doesn't have time to process the information and then think of a response.

All you can really do is react as fast as possible or miss your opportunity.

Cry more, shill. It's not like those riots in LA never happened right?

>AHHHHHH PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF MY POLITICIAL STANCE NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

When did Sup Forums turn into tumblr ???

>inb4 Sup Forums tries to make this a partisan thing and labels Eric Andre as a liberal/shmuck/whatever

This guy gives no shits about politics, he's a fucking crazy person with a comedy show, doing comedic things using his brand of comedy.

That brand of comedy may not be for everyone but holy fuck stop acting like such pretentious fuckheads.

Comedy is not black and white. Sometimes i enjoy watching George Carlin tactfully dismantle popular notions in a comedic way, sometimes i like to watch Eric Andre make a complete ass of himself unnerving people.

Get a sense of humor people.

tonight!

how will trump ever recover from this?

This nigga is cringed as fuck. I mean I get what he's trying to do, but he just does it really bad.

I like the Eric Andre show, but that was painfully unfunny

pure cringe.

Some funny shit right here

>Eric-defence force

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

just kiddin ;)

I love the show but that was a little cringe, seems he's a lot better at editing all the unfunny shit out.

the end joke was funny though.

Because it's two minutes to midnight you bluepilled goy.

Was that supposed to be funny, clever, daring... what exactly?

>goy
You may as well be calling me a "fucking white male" leave the buzzwords alone kiddo

Do you look at what you're typing?

>Implying their reactions aren't scripted
Which is why all these live ones he does are absolutely terrible.

That's an issue with man on the street type segments, sometimes you can only get so much to choose from before you are removed from the location.

A lot of man on the street style videos usually consist of 7 or so sets of person(s) filmed for 10 minutes a piece. Then it is condensed down to 3 or so minutes.

This appeared to be very run and gun as if they knew they weren't welcome and had to use subpar footage because they were lacking footage due to constraints.

They should give eric trevor noahs job,atleast this half kike half negro is funny the look on alex jones face when eric offered the hotel key had me spit out my drink

Lol thought it was pretty funny.

Madness seeing see how vicious some of the people at the alex jones rally were being towards him physically

>I DONT HAVE SHIT TASTE ITS ALL OFF YOU THAT HAVE SHIT TASTE. BAAAAW YOU NAZIS SUCK