Will this be any good?

Will this be any good?

>Produced by Michael Bay and his Platinum Dunes team, the screenplay tells a sci-fi tale about a Trump-ish figure who has run America's economy into the ground. In this alternate universe, China now owns the country, causing desperate Americans to travel across the world in search of work. The core plot revolves around a former American Force Recon member who “is hired by a Chinese billionaire to go into an American ghetto and rescue his daughter,” THR says, comparing the film to Escape from New York, the 1981 Kurt Russell action movie about a dystopian, rundown version of Manhattan.

>ripping off Escape from New York because Trump's W has you so btfo

My sides.

(((Hollywood))) is a bunch of hacks

I thought Bay was /ourguy/
Is there anyone in hollywood loyal to our leader?

isn't Bay a trump supporter? Sounds like the uual liberal journo stretch, not every movie about dictators or apocalypse are about drumpf.

>be lefty
>every leftist regime has run the economy into the ground causing mass starvation
>make movies about how the right will run the economy into the ground

Evidence: Venezuela

>era

100 days of nothing

please fuck off jewwood and jew news

Well if it's red and has wheels people are gonna call it a fucking wagon....

what does
>((()))
mean??

Jews

I'm sure some percentage of Trump voters wanted it this way. Sure it's lefty propaganda but I like dystopian movies. Interesting times.

The plot of the film has literally nothing to do with Trumps "era", more liberal fake news

>every dystopian story for the next 8 years will be an allegory for Trump's America
how assblasted can leftists possibly get?

There's already Trump era dystopian movies.

It will be a good fantasy movie.

I can't wait for Trump to be the best president ever and for all these hacks to look really fucking stupid.

Predictions
It bombs, and Trump's blamed.

>China now owns the country
China already owns hollywood so seeing this trash being pumped out is no surprise.

Also how does the description of this movie have anything to do with Donald "fuck china ripping us off on trade" Trump?

>ruined the economy
Hasn't Trump been good, or at least decent, for the economy?

The left are the ones building a fucking dystopian future, where telling the truth is a crime, where non-white gangs/groups operate with impunity, where whites live in an oppressive anti-white police state....

And it's the left who would gladly sell the country to foreigners

shhhh
that goes against the narrative, you'll never be hired in hollywood again

Luckily for him it's been on an upswing since before he entered office. Though the talk of tax breaks for the super rich is definitely giving them a hard-on so there is even more trading going on.

Yep, the last 3 months have been great for the economy.

>Michael Bay
>Platinum Dunes

>Luckily for him
Business-people are clearly overjoyed that the leftists are out of power.

They've allready made a film about American's economy being run into the ground by lefties... Elysium.

>The core plot revolves around a former American Force Recon member who “is hired by a Chinese billionaire to go into an American ghetto and rescue his daughter,

You could literally get rid of that first part and still have a movie.

THANKS DOLAN

>China now owns the country, causing desperate Americans to travel across the world in search of work
China? Portrayed as the villain in a movie? It'll never happen

>Bay pandering to the sjw who hate him
Is he the biggest cuck alive?

>China now owns the country
>now

>footage from London riots
Fucking why?

They are the winner though. Remember when cyberpunk had japan owning the USA? That was some fun stuff too.

I thought there already was a Trump dystopian movie out?

Might be good if you watch it as an ironic parody of liberal's moronic predictions about the Trump administration.

>climate refugees
>coastal cities drowned
>somehow the US is the only country affected
>China with its 1 billion + population almost exclusively situated along the coast managed to remain unscathed by the rising sea"

Fuck this chink pandering shit

He's a jew. At the end of the day all he cares about is money.

why didn't I just vote for her?

that's fucking hilarious.

Incorporated and Continuum were so cheesy at times.

Continuum suggests corporations became too powerful and forced the government into the bitch position. One to ruled them all, the others biting at its neck to take over. So we time travel and fuck shit up more.

Incorporated says the seas rose greatly flooding out the coastlines, the heartland died away for as a desert, and only the corporations rescued people which in turned caused them to vote the corps more powerful than the government with only 2 really controlling at least the remains of the US which looks like Detroit outside of their tiny walled hub cities they have. Of course the show plot is simply about ghetto boy wanting to get his ghetto girl back as they fake that they're corporate monkeys now.

The idea that corporations can influence government is fucking stupid

Dnno why these commies kept pushing it as a plot point.

suspiciously facetious quads? checked.

>what is the Iraq War lmao
Also nice quads

Say what you want about V for Vendetta (no, please, shit on it all day long), but at least they had the balls to actually use Bush as a character. They didn't punk out and use Beorge Gush instead.

>Climate refugees

The complete failure of 'Miss Sloane' wasn't enough of a clue that people are getting tired of this shit?

The Japanese market wasn't important during the Cyberpunk era. The Chinese market is as important, if not more, than the US domestic market. Films that don't pander to China are leaving lots of money on the table. This is what will likely end the SJW everywhere fad. The Chinese simply aren't interested in white guilt. They also hate people with dark skin which is evident in the inability of movies like 'Hidden Figures' and 'Race' to gain traction at the box office in China.

Man it took me like 45 seconds to figure out what I was looking at here

Step dad is crying because he didn't get the one with the big bootie.

THIS

Clinton was the best thing to happen to the USA in the last 40 years. Everything was great until Dubya and his neo-con cronies started 2 wars and ran the country into the ground.

Educate yourself kiddo.

Clinton was a fucking white male though

The 90s were a different time son. It was ok to be a straight male back then.

That's cause Clinton put super predators in prison where they belong.

Clinton created basically every single econimic bubble that everyone blamed bush for through massive deregulation as he left office.

Clinton was a neo-liberal though. And the war spending actually was great domestically for output and production. What fucked the economy was the obsession with property.

>In this alternate universe, China now owns the country
Doesn't it already?

Yes, whoever controls tech production controls the world. Of course we PAY for it in worthless pieces of paper.

Wrong. That would be Reagan. Look it up. Who raised the gambling cap for risky bank investments?

Who raised the credit ceiling for both indivudual spending and national spending?

It was good ol Ronald Reagan.

>And the war spending actually was great domestically for output and production. What fucked the economy was the obsession with property.

Noone disagrees that Haliburton, Lockheed and the Pentagon benefited greatly from that, but the cleft between rich and poor is bigger in the USA now, than it was in the 1930.

The Republican neo-cons ruined the American dream.

>In this alternate universe, China now owns the country
>alternate universe

Again, largely due to property and globalisation.

wtf i love trump now

It's code for vagina, meaning the poster is female looking for a hook up