Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/3a068c5d-033a-405c-a8a2-005f567e2010
strawpoll.me/12862342/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493579062606.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=uZwVHpuXbC0
youtube.com/watch?v=DEUVP9ZYdwE
youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had a VERY weird dream about Extremis today.

In my dream Doctor and I (literally it was me) were in some eastern europe city without TARDIS, and we came closer to some random shop, and there were three versions of Simm master (end of time with dyed hair, same version in some kind of white clothes and last of time lords simm)
We freaked out and dashed into the shop but there were a lot of zombies with books in their hands with unreadable title
We were running around from them, but more people came in, and when just regular customers tried to read the title they were converted into the same people with a copy of book growing out of them like gas mask in empty child
We realised its impossible to leave because suddenly there were like 100-150 of them
But we managed to fight a moment and we escaped through window
And I lost my shoes

extremis everyone

Dirty Smelly Trips

Reminder
bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/3a068c5d-033a-405c-a8a2-005f567e2010
>Enjoy Doctor Who with immersive 3D Sound

get out cunt

Rank Doctors.

Reminder that 'The Heretic' is the shittiest namefag to grace/who/.

He is irritating and not funny and falls for age-old copypastas and makes unneccesary new threads that portray the entirety of /who/ badly. Take your lumps, newfag.

no

Kiss my fat heretical balls

Reminder that Doctor Who is aimed at autistic British children.

Reminder that it's writing is on par with Power Rangers

Reminder that you are obessing over the equivalent of babyfood for the mind.

Reminder that this is, in fact, a girls show.

Doctor Who is fucking good and I say this as a fake fan

Rate my shit taste.

1 is incorrect
2 is incorrect and I say it as power rangers fan
3 is incorrect
4 is partly incorrect

12 > 7 > 9 > 8 > 11 > 3 > 6 > 10 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 2

>I say it as power rangers fan

I rest my case. I know these fanbases overlap. They attract the same kind of retard.

Does he deserve a wiki page?

What the fuck was her problem?

>piratebay down
>Can't watch new episode

anybody know if I can watch the previous 2 episodes on the BBC website or anything?

Reminder that KTM copypasta aside, Series 10 is gonna be VNA level dark
>Cute robots turning people into fertiliser
>Man-eating cockroaches
>Bill has dreams of Heather's wet arse
>A book that makes people kill themselves
>The Doctor turns evil
>Bill has to kill the Doctor to make him turn good
>Creatures that eat light
>John Simm's based Time War Master
It will be GOAT

>2 that low

no wonder they call you the heretic

Terminus more like Terminally Boring

reminder that user needs to pay up
strawpoll.me/12862342/
strawpoll.me/12862342/
strawpoll.me/12862342/

Betfair odds for next Doctor

Tom Rosenthal 11/8 (and shortening by the hour)
Kris Marshall 3/1
Phoebe Waller Bridge 4/1
David Harewood 5/1
Tilda Swinton 9/1

Has there been an leak from inside?

what do the numbers next to the names mean?

This guy looks like a young 12.

In this post I forgot to mention my burning hatred for black people

Won't happen in the future though, sorry

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493579062606.webm

If you bet £8 on Rosenthal and he's the one you get back £19: that is you win £11.
>
>
>
Bet £8 on Tilda Swinton and she's the one, you get back £80: that is you win £72.

Oh I didn't read the entire post, didn't realize those were odds.

Heh nice.

Wake up

no
goodnight, it's 1am

Get a move on, slowcoach!

Like breath... on a mirror

I'm really not into him so far
Is he good?

He's got an odd sort of energy, quirkiness, and comic timing that I could see the BBC and/or Chibnall liking. Plus, Chibnall worked with him on S2 of Broadchurch.

I do feel like he's kind of a boring choice. I could see him playing essentially just a mix of Tennant and Smith, but younger, which doesn't excite me. Someone like Robert Carlyle, Paterson Joseph, Tilda Swinton, Hayley Atwell, Richard Ayoade, Anthony Head, David Harewood, Olivia Coleman, Cyril Nri, or Alexander Siddig would excite me more. If they wanted to stick to the "young, attractive, white, quirky British man", they should go with Ben Whishaw, who is a tremendously good actor (check out The Hollow Crown: Richard II, he is astonishingly good in it).

Rosenthal wouldn't be a bad choice the way I feel Kris Marshall or Richard Madden would be, but he wouldn't be a very exciting one either. IMO.

I will always remember when the doctor was me...

I don't want to go...

So was I!

post vna memes

No sir!

All FOURTEEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=uZwVHpuXbC0

You're expecting someone else?

You got the Shakedick one?

Whose who, heh?

The Twelfth Doctor Regenerates - Peter Capaldi to Tom Rosenthal - The Twelfth Night - Doctor Who - BBC

Twelfth Doctor (Peter Capaldi - Tom Rosenthal) Reaction Mashup

Doctor Who Series 10 Soundtrack: Disc 2: 24. Goodbye Twelve, Hello Thirteen

Tom Rosenthal is 13! - Doctor Who: The Fan Show

The Doctor Changes The TARDIS Desktop Theme! - Friday the Thirteenth Preview - Doctor Who: Series 11 - BBC

The First Doctor Wants To Break Free - The Doctor Falls - Doctor Who Series 10 - BBC

Will it bother anyone that Tom Rosenthal has never watched the show?

for the love of god, please fucking stop rosenthal-spammer

Matt Smith did neither

Not an issue at all. For showrunners (not regular writers) I'd want them to be familiar with the show, but for actors, I couldn't care less. Of course it's cool that Tennant and Capaldi are such big fans, but I want the actor to deliver a great performance, and they don't need to have watched the show before for that. Eccleston had hardly seen the show and look what he delivered.

-

Clala may make an appearance in the xmas special
how does this make you feel /who/?

I adore Series 9 and love Clara, but I think her exit on Hell Bent doesn't really welcome returning to. Moff could pull it off, but why bother? Hell Bent was very definitively about ending 12 and Clara's relationship, it really doesn't beg a return beyond small nods like her motif in The Pilot.

Ffs I missed all the interesting drama

You watched Broadchurch S3 yet Edge? What's Tennant in next?

Not yet, I'm busy trying to find a place to live by the end of the month.

But can we talk about that one like from season 2 "No more broken heart"
>MUH OBVIOUS METAPHORS

Feels grand, father

Good luck with the place hunting. Glad you didn't stop coming after that nasty business a day or two back.

There's a very charming scene of Alec Hardy trying to have a date in S3 you'll like.

Quite a few Who alums in the show - not just 10 and Rory, but Gwen as well.

Fuck off we don't want you in here.

>There's a very charming scene of Alec Hardy trying to have a date in S3 you'll like.

WEW

As for the doxing; I don't really give a shit. My life is already fucked enough as it is, I'm incredibly apathetic at this point.

Every day until you like it

Would you suck David Tennant's penis?

There's a deleted scene of the follow-up from the date too, had to get an user here to rip it cause it was only available on the ITV site or something, should still have the file around when you get around to watching S3.

Well, Cloister always says /who/ being there helped him a lot in some tough times, so you've got some blokes here that I'm sure are happy to chat or whatever if you'd ever like that. If not, there's always dob!

Speaking of Tennant's penis, I've never really understood people getting fixated on actor's dicks, presumably because I'm a hetero man, yet in the show I'm currently watching ("The Leftovers", starring based Eccleston), the lead actor's dick is extremely prominent in certain scenes, and it made me realise some people's eyes might just be laser-sharp for looking at actor's dicks.

>medical profession

So, what's in the vault anyway?

The Doctors gimp

I think you already know the answer to that

Yeeees link me, I can bookmark it for later

The majority of /who/ is fairly kind to me, probably has something to do with the time of day that I show up (around the evening most of the time unless I have things to do) and the fact that I actually provide original content to the threads instead of tripfagging for the sake of tripfagging

it's not about what's inside the vault, the vault itself is the secret.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEUVP9ZYdwE seems it got uploaded to YouTube after all

Time zones mean nothing to me, but I 100% agree on the latter point.

I know it's most likely Simm, but if that bloody meme about David Bradley breaking out to "I Want To Break Free" came true, I'd just about die with laughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ

Another vault

Our true selves.

Coked-up Matt
Explains all the banging

Isn't this from TARDISposting?

Bless you Neo

/who/! Wake up!

we're in the stream

These /who/ threads remind me of the Vietnam war film where the gooks just keep coming. The threads just keep coming with no end in sight.
Doctor Who has the worst fanbase of any show & Sup Forums has the worst of the who fans that have likely been banned form any other Doctor Who site.
So please go back to whatever site you were banned form make a new account or fuck off too Sup Forums

oh god
turn on Sup Forums right NOW
pure /who/
If only Doctor Who was a good show...

guys
guys im fucking crying
turn on iplayer RIGHT NOW
oh matt :'(

>Malcom McDowell would have been the perfect affordable elderly War Doctor and he'd have been knocking out Big Finish releases every month because he's normally in absolute shit.

> >not >no intra-board links
>implying you aren't the tourist
Hope you're enjoying Sup Forums.com!

Dcotor says that he does not like tattoos -> but the Doctor had a tattoo -> this is was a timbridge label, meaning that he is in exile -> also timelords put a similar tattoo on Grandfather Paradox, because of what, in fact, he cut off his hand -> i don't know where i going there
case closed

Can you imagine the Doctor with a tramp stamp

How do you know that one of them didn't have one?