Destroying the remainders of the eu

How do we destroy what's left of the european union?
the free world should impose sanctions and enforce an embargo on what's left of the eu
Discuss

We put Greek people at top leadership positions and just wait a bit.

We put French and German people at top leadership positions and just wait a bit.

you HAVE to pay denbts

t.ruled by Roman(Greek) god

Yes
Leave it as it is then? Sounds like a plan but it's a bit slow.

be patient my brother we're working on it

I DO though

US and Latin America could embargo it along with russia.

this
it's funny watching all the eubots in here thinking they will ever subvert England.

US kinda already does. Haven't noticed such intentions from Latin America still.

t. eubots
btw

all Anti-EU voters should clique to gether and travel through Europe and vote every state out of the union, Schengen makes this possible, just destroy the system with its own retarded protocols and they can't do anything against it without confirming schengen is shit! we're all European citizen right? jean-klootvandamn?

doesn't work that way

we're in greek debt, they shaped western civilization by being lazy in the iron age. damn philosophers.

>mfw we will literally always get our way

Internal-immigration for work, get, for example, a french citizenship next to your greek passport, denounce greek passport, force an exit by numbers, flee france and go to next country.

the only was this could be done is acquiring dozens of citizenships.

thats the plan, but you just denounce the last one until you are willing to go back to home, if the netherlands, france or germany leave the EU will implode anyways.

pay debnts

naturalisation takes a long time.

or else?

one first class stamp isnt enough to get to belgium
it will be returned for unpaid duty

its a long process, dont expect a monster the likes of the EU to collapse in one night, and you only need to snipe 2-3 countries, if all anti-EU voters strategicly spread over these countries they cant do anything

autism but it was hand delivered

All out trade war is faster and more effective.

no plz, trade war will only cripple us :( that way we cant pay you anymore, the russian sanctions hit the netherlands harder than it his russia, we are the tradenode of europe.

and turning the world against europe will cause the plebs to want a strong EU because
>together we're stronger and able to fend of america
If you do that we need a katharsis of the plebs first

Sorry but when the shit start flying they land on everybody.

Fbpb

Not exactly, sothern and eastern yurop could join the embargo too. They would have no other choice.

it needs to be reformed and have its powers restricted and clearly defined, not to be destroyed.

how is the Golden Dawn doing btw? I like their part about annexing Albania, macedonia and constantinople

They're pretty silent now. 7-10% on polls.
Yes they're kind of edgy.

Kill al germans.

Are you the greek "slavs are subhuman "guy? Tbh I actually like you

>7-10% for ultra-nationalists
>what will go wrong when you burden a country with too much shit
>mfw greece will be the nationalistic centre of reformation of the 21st century

No, i am greek.

where's my 60 billion :^)

stop Generalising

brits asked like 1000b ww2 reparations if germany pushed that 60b bill.

Nah, golden dawn are a bunch of nazibbos and controlled opposition. When they overreached the state tore them apart. They are part of the deep state, they can't go rogue. Don't count on them.

Shame, maybe the FvD is willing to build something in greece in the future, real opposition.

How are they handling the recent election outcome?

AMEN

it will always lead to concentration of power in favor of Germany. We have to part ways.

Au contraire, we literally need the United States of Europe RIGHT NOW

you have to get rid of excess baggage like Greece.

We bought your railroads and your beaches so we still need you

And? Those contracts are not eu dealings.

they're playing their cards right, sneaking in the background, being a thorn i the eyes of the coalition

1. Don't buy products made in what's left of the eu.

2. Push the southern/nortern divide to the extreme by any means necessary. A southern seccession will lead to a greatly revalued euro and thus a negative trade balance for what's left of the eu.

3. Sabotage their production facilities both domestic and abroad.

4. Execute all their executives, agents and local collaborators.

>"in what's left of the EU"
Dude.. The only European countries out the EU are GB (in the near future", Ukraine, White Russia and some stinkhole in the south Balkan. Truly mighty economic forces that produce everythings..

We will leave in a few years

Yes please.

Yes Following the lead of who? Salvini?
Come on. We will finally give every power to the germans and frogs before that happens.

Cavaliere maybe :^)
More will leave given enough time. Besides, there's always China

Yeah.. Not gonna happen. Forza Italia is estimated at 13%, more or less.
To be honest countries like yours should simply fails and leave. You don't (and didn't) have the economic fundamentals to be a member of the EU. Hell, you're more corrupt than central and south Italians. I didn't think it was possible..

>countries like yours should simply fails and leave
that's what i'm talking about, we should definitely leave

Thank you Perfidious Albion

>this coming from the country whose economy is based entirely on corruption and parmesan cheese

kek

He looks like one of those stereotypical Jew caricatures
Just look at those beady eyes

shut up ireland

oh look it's that thread again

every day

Joseph Muscuck does not approve of this.

Yuropoors banding together is the only hope they have competing against Murica. Bongoland is already irrelevant as a world power and its economy is less than major US states. Lmao

>Yuropoors banding together is the only hope they have competing against Murica
and they fucked up, again
xaxaxaxa