Tom Hardy Not A Big Guy?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4459074/Woman-insists-not-Tom-Hardy-nabbed-moped-thief.html

>‘It’s pretty shabby,’ said Carly Holder, a 35-year-old engineer. ‘It was me who chased the boy and hauled him back to the scene. I’m not seeking plaudits, but I would like Hardy to admit it wasn’t him

She looks vaguely like Tom somehow.

stupid dyke trying to steal credit from a big guy

>women
>doing anything
Don't make me laugh.

Was stealing credit part of her plan?

What the hell is a mopped thief?? Like a thief with a shaggy hair cut? Also plaudits? What the fuck does that mean and what the fuck is peaky blinder do British people really tell Time by counting bongs because this article makes it seem like it

>What the hell is a mopped thief??
Top milkdude

>have-a-go
>nabbed
>moped
>shabby
>plaudits
>pillion
>derring-do
>pub
>galling
>peaky blinders

what the fuck is this, I don't speak this brit garbage

how many bongs do I need to count for it to make sense?

>'Ms Holder said she marched the teenager back to the pub, where one of the police officers asked her to hang on to him while they dealt with the other moped rider, who was on the ground with a broken leg.'

Of course the police said that.

>have a go
start a fight/become agressive
>nabbed
Grabbed, usually specifically for an illegal act
>moped
a moped you illiterate fuck, like a vespa
>shabby
worn, unkempt
>plaudits
praise
>pillion
seat on a motorbike/moped for a passenger. Not a specific brit word
>derring-do
heroic act
>pub
a pub, like a bar but not shit
>galling
annoying. Also not a British specific word
>peaky blinders
the best crime kino to come out for the past 5 years. I'd understand if an Amerikek didn't understand it though.

>>vespa

No, a Vespa is a motor scooter. A moped is a motorized bicycle that can also be pedaled.

>derring-do

>'I’m not seeking plaudits, but

You're seeking plaudits.

It's the Daily Mail, only morons take anything written in that toilet paper seriously.

>have a go
>start a fight/become agressive

you're a fucking idiot - have-a-go hero isn't starting a fight it's being a regular member of the public and doing something like stopping a gunman or some shit

I didn't read the article but have a go means start a fight by itself.

if you have a go at someone it means you shout at them/start an argument

so you're right but not in that context

>Hardly, says woman who insists SHE nabbed moped thief and that the Hollywood actor was not even on the scene

Did they assume xergender?

>I would like Hardy to admit it wasn't him
>Tom comes out officially and says it was him
>Dyke bitch BTFO

C'mon, big guy, do it.

>not knowing what a moped is
What are you, retarded?
>pub
What the fuck

You've gotta be a dead brain retard to not be able to guess the context of a word by the surrounded sentence.
They literally teach you how to do this shit in elementary school for words you don't understand.

Mop is a noun in this sense because it's relating to the object so is mopped some sort of adjective like slang for shaggy

Hardy never claimed he did it, it was all witnesses saying it.
Does she expect him to go public and deny shit every time tabloids write about him?

HOLDER?!

Public house. Jesus fucking christ you claps are idiots.