House of Cards TRAILER

youtube.com/watch?v=UW8Zyt8SF_U&t=0s

Im getting a political thriller vibe here.
Never watched it but heard good things abou it

Is it worth marathoning?

>Claire has access to the football

Nice job spoiling the finale Netflix you fuckers

Season 3 is a bit meh, but otherwise it's a fantastic series.

I don't think I'll watch this season. HoC really jumped the shark with Conway and it's so far from reality now with its failure to predict a Trump-esque figure that it really doesn't have the same believability that the early seasons did.

Haha, even reality is more entertaining

Heard they will stand up and take a swing at Trump's presidency

If that's true, they are really brave.

Another great Netflix original

season 1 was ok
2 was ok
3 was painful
4 was so pathetic i just couldn't finish

13 episodes of "fuck drumpf"

can't wait

A political drama about California going red for one election would be infinitely better than House of Cards

>how dare anyone speak bad of my leader who has never lost anything or done anything wrong!

>top right
>ME 4
>both red and blue

Explain Americuck

The first season is alright but it turns to soap opera bullshit by the 2nd season.

You go into it thinking it's this really smart cerebral show but it's actually quite retarded.

>DUDE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE ORGANIZATION LMAO
>DUDE THEY AREN'T REALLY ISLAMIC IT'S JUST GEOPOLITICS LMAO #NOTALLMUSLIMS

Yea. Just remember it's fiction though. Real government is a lot more boring and mundane.

Some of the states have districts within that get their own electoral votes. Maine is one of them, as well as Iowa or Nebraska I believe

Season 1 is good. Dropped it after ep 1 of Season 2 though.

TRUMP IS EVIL LMAO

season 3 was worst than season 4

claire does a 180 and turn into a huge moralfag and then does a 180 again the next season

I wonder what video game they're going to use as soem sort of metaphor for Frank.

They had Stanley parable in S3 and Agar.io is S4.

What has Trump done wrong?

"lmao this season's gonna be all making fun of my God Emperor, literally into the trash it goes"
>not one part of this trailer even remotely hints at Trump in anyway
>shows the ruthlessness of a DEMOCRAT politician

What did T_D mean by this?

But it is just geopolitics.
They would have no power if not for more powerful actors supporting them.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

A

underwood dynasty is clintonesque as well

as well as their eventual downfall

Why is this show still a thing?

>lmao what is health care and foreign policy

>Bombing Assad
>unwavering support for the neocohen awful Ryancare plan
>filled his cabinet with globalist and neocon kikes like Mnuchin, Ross and Tillerson
I can go on...

>What has Trump done wrong?

Anime isn't real yet
And he hasn't done anything to fulfill the MAGA propaganda

If anything the train stopped once he got the title of President since that's what he was after all along

>I can go on...

3 non issues and you already run out of things to say

Yeah, but it declines in general quality with every new season. It's still completely watchable though.

It's been good at not pushing any sort of political agenda despite the obvious temptation to do so being a show all about politics.

Exactly, which is why I don't get why Trumpkins are getting triggered by this show. It's literally based off of Bill Clinton, the guy they hate. It's not pro-Trump but it's not pro-Clinton either, what's their beef?

>DUDE FUCK HEALTHCARE
>LET'S BAN MUSLI- OH FUCK I FAILED
-DUDE WALL, WHAT? I CAN'T?
>DUDE FAKE NEWS EVEN WHEN PROVED WRONG
>BAN MUSLIMS AGA- OH FUCK I FAILED AGAIN
>I WOULD TOTALLY FUCK MY DAUGTHER SEVERAL TIMES
>I WOULD LOVE IF SHE HAD A BLACK BF
he is everything wrong

I love how didn't even try to refute. trump cucks are hilarious.

The insinuation was that the leaders of ICO (ISIS) don't really believe in what they're preaching and they're just using it as a vehicle to acquire money and power. That's fucking nonsense, it's just more of this leftist garbage viewpoint that fanatics can't actually be fanatics and that Islam dindu nuthin. Or are you seriously going to tell me Abu-Bakr al-Baghdadi doesn't believe in the Quran, even though he has a PhD in Islamic Theology?

>considers any contradiction from his campaign promises and neo-con actions as a non-issue
I thought children weren't allowed on Sup Forums.

>Foreign policy is a non-issue
>Healthcare is a non-issue
>Cabinet picks are a non-issue
What kind of mental retardation do /r/thedonaldittors have that lets them believe this

How bad was S4? 2+3 were a big step down from 1.

>That's fucking nonsense

I don't think so. Power corrupts, how many leaders can be said to care about their ideals without becoming addicted to the power?

>important things are non-issues

I think the truth lies in both. They may believe what they preach, but it's not them jumping on grenades or gunfire. They certainly do use their religion to rally support, and they certainly profit off of it. Though I wouldn't consider them "secularists" by any stretch of the imagination.

>Insecure loser leftists turning a HoC thread into an anti-Trump and anti-Trump supporters thread
Pathetic

Seriously though, Underwood really does just seems like a cartoon villain compared to Urquhart.

Sup Forumstards just want to feel victimized 24/7.

Underwood is closely comparable to LBJ or Clinton, and he's shown in a villainous light.

Alright

>bombing assad

The guy literally used chemical weapons on children, that's inexcusable

>unwavering support for the neocohen awful ryancare plan

not an argument, healthcare as messy as "obamacare" takes time to resolve, 8 years of disaster

>filled his cabinet with globalists*

*citation needed

There's also literally nothing wrong with Jewish people

>mah globalist boogieman

pathetic

Literally this thread started with Trump supporters whining about this show somehow being "anti-Trump."

>never underwood

Could this finally be the thing that stops Trump from being elected in 2016?

Trying way too hard.

Post yfw Claire kills Frank.

1st season is fantastic, and it consistently goes down hill. Season 3 is borderline unbearable

>anti-Trump posting is up during the day when most Trump supporters are at work

Political ideals =/= religious ideals.
Religion is an extremely powerful force on the Human psyche whether you want to admit it or not. If you genuinely, fanatically believe in an eternal afterlife, you're not going to give two shits about temporary power on Earth. This is what's happening with ISIS. If al-Baghdadi was just after establishing some pseudo-state or seizing control of Iraq or Syria, he certainly wouldn't have his soldiers be going around beheading people, burning them alive, crucifying them and other abhorrent practices because he would realize the kind of wrath that would bring down on his group from the rest of the world.

Let me ask you something, have you actually read the Quran? If you haven't, you can't understand why people can be so fanatical about it, but it's just retarded to claim that they don't really believe in it when they willingly hurt their own strategic position and send their own soldiers to blow themselves up just to follow the Quran.

>Trump supporters
>at work

>lmao look someone said "never x that must be a reference to Trump even though people have used the phrase 'never x' for many things, including politics"
>rofl really shows how this show is anti-Trump and how the democrat politician who the creators said is based off of Bill Clinton is just a caricature of Trump, somehow

Why are you guys so easily victimized? I sympathized with you guys when Scandal ACTUALLY pulled this shit but seeing enemies everywhere isn't healthy.

the guy who hacked into netflix should have released this instead of orange is the new trash

No, this thread began with a trailer for HoC season 5, and you lot started angrily shitposting the minute someone made am appropriate reference to Trump. You can even see the #NeverUnderwood signs in the trailer.

The Trump supporter simply posted something relevant, you're the ones actively trying to derail the thread because you can't handle seeing the word "Trump" without spazing out.

Fuck off to Sup Forums or at least try to stay on-topic.

Actually wasn't that hard. I just posted a picture and a dozen words.
The mental gymnastics you're doing to protect your God Emperor, now that's hard.

>implying Trump is not a good goy

How utterly insecure do you have to be to think HoC is in any way anti-Trump or anti-Republican?

If anything, it's a critique of Democrats being machiavellian or naive.

>lmao you can't handle the word Trump without spazzing out
>AN OBSCURE POSSIBLY NON-REFERENCE TO OUR GOD EMPEROR? REEEEE WE'RE GONNA DERAIL THE THREAD THEN SAY OTHERS DID IT REEEE-

See. You're pathetic.

>The guy literally used chemical weapons on children, that's inexcusable
Fucking kek, no he didn't. I hope you can prove that outrageous claim.
>not an argument, healthcare as messy as "obamacare" takes time to resolve, 8 years of disaster
>have the house, senate, judiciary and presidency
>i-i-it's too complicated we can't do it
Also that doesn't excuse him actually endorsing Ryan's plan which was so fucking terrible even the regular braindead republican congressmen wouldn't endorse it.
>citation needed
Steve Mnuchin worked for Goldman-Sachs for 15 years. Wilbur Ross worked for the Rothschilds for 20. Rex Tillerson was a major architect of the Iraq occupation because Exxon Mobil was making billions while Americans and Iraqis slaughtered each other for 11 years.

>There's also literally nothing wrong with Jewish people
>the absolute state of reddittors on Sup Forums

Wait, Underwood is a Democrat?

Yes, as are the vast majority of characters in the show. Republicans barely even make an appearance.

Underwood is supposed to be an LBJ or Clintonesque politician.

Another mundane thread ruined by rabid Trumpers

I-I-I-It was the non-Trump supporters who derailed this thread, n-n-not u-us good g-goy Trump s-supporters...

>
>

>The guy literally used chemical weapons on children, that's inexcusable
The US is not the moral police of the world.
Foreign intervention is only justifiable by UN mandate or govt. invitation.
>not an argument, healthcare as messy as "obamacare" takes time to resolve, 8 years of disaster
ACA is bad so lets replace it with something even worse
>lets drain the swamp from the corrupt establishment
>hires the same corrupt people just from the other side of the political spectrum

I always thought they went for it as a Republican because of his behave... Well, maybe it's because it was the first Netflix show.

>

That's the entire point, you retard. Stop trying to "argue" about an election that already came and went on a thread for a tv show.
It's pathetic. Get over it, you either won or lost, stop getting mad for no reason.

Most of the posts in this thread have haven't been about House Of Cards, they've been variations of LOL DRUMPF because of people like you and
Why do you lot even need to keep shitposting?
What's actually wrong with you in your personal lives?

>its failure to predict a Trump-esque figure
It's just a show. I don't think it could've predicted Trump

>lmao stop arguing about politics
>except you Trump supporters, your observations are objective and good and belong in this thread
>BUT DONT YOU DARE RESPOND TO THEM NON-TRUMP SUPPORTERS, HOW DARE YOU DERAIL THIS Sup Forums THREAD

I like Trump.

>[triggered nu-males intensify]

I don't like Trump.
>[Triggered Trumpedditors intensify]

>dude politics stops after elections you're not allowed to talk about it when it's not election year
The state of ameridiot """""""democracy"""""""

Yeah, really missed an opprtunity putting the Clintons in jail. At least he's still sticking to fuckin up the """""trade"""""" deals

The show makes a point of making all the character's political affiliation as far as they relate to real world politics fairly ambiguous. Underwood is definitely a blue dog Democrat though.

You watch it to see Frank's antics.

The first season is great but everything else is bad.

Yeah, okay, you keep desperately making things up and typing in capslock.

I'm clearly saying ignore all of the political shitposters, stop trying to turn every post that even slightly references Trump into a big thread-destroying argument.

I'm not even an American.

You lot are so stupid, honestly.
If you're just bitter that you lost your election then be bitter in quiet.

Didn't this show go off the rails?

Except you literally defended the Trump supporters in your previous post, saying their posts were relevant. Stop trying to damage control.
>

I don't get what hes done wrong on foreign policy desu senpai. Bombing some mudskin airport then telling Russia to fix their shit isn't bad at all. As for the norks, they have it coming and deserve to be nuked 100% for threatening based Sork and Nippon.

Healthcare I can understand, he shouldn't have backed Ryan, but his failure is allowing an actual good plan to be developed and pass now.

>If you're just bitter that you lost your election then be bitter in quiet.
Actually, I was a pretty big supporter of Trump's. Defended him to my family and friends. Now he's making me look like a big fucking idiot by betraying all of his campaign promises only 100 days into his presidency. I got rused, and it's my own damn fault, but excuse me if I'm more than a little vitriolic about it

You're a faggot. He killed TPP, nominated Gorsuch, nearly halted illegal immigration WITHOUT the wall, and is allowing ICE to deport fucking everybody including """dreamers""", all within 3 months.

If you are actually upset about that, you need to stop listening to kikes in the media.

Yeah, but given how crazy the actual 2016 election was, the shinannigans in the show now seem relatively more tame than reality.

Betrayed?? What has he betrayed you stupid kike shill??

His own party is obstructing him, the dems don't plan on working with him, so he's attempting to make some compromises in favor of the democrats then attempt it again in fall once they have to come up with a new budget. He's stated this.

I do like Cruz's Border wall idea though. Using the 15 billion seized from EL Chapo to fund the wall. Man that would be great.

>when you get to the end of season one and realize it's not a miniseries

Yes, because it's actually not unreasonable to assume that a show, based around a President, and political current events, which shows imagery referencing the well known anti-Trump #NeverTrump movement in its trailer, during the Presidency of an extremely polarising President, could potentially take an anti-Trump approach, given that it's not particularly uncommon for popular American media to do that.

You could have just responded with "No, it's nothing about Trump", not a dozen angry anti-Trump posts along with every saved wacky anti-Trump image you have.

Okay then like I said, be bitter in quiet, or really just go to Sup Forums.
The point is that it doesn't matter if you're pro or anti Trump. This isn't a Trump thread, stop trying to derail it into one. It doesn't even matter if your post is a false flag, just stop shitposting about Trump, or at least pretend to be interested in the topic the thread itself while you do it.

It's ridiculous that this even needs to be said.

>If you genuinely, fanatically believe in an eternal afterlife, you're not going to give two shits about temporary power on Earth. This is what's happening with ISIS. If al-Baghdadi was just after establishing some pseudo-state or seizing control of Iraq or Syria, he certainly wouldn't have his soldiers be going around beheading people, burning them alive, crucifying them and other abhorrent practices because he would realize the kind of wrath that would bring down on his group from the rest of the world.
Prove this. It all seems like a bunch of assumptions you're making. Were all the monarchs or nobility throughout the middle ages not fanatically believing in an afterlife? Even the ones who both crushed uprisings to their rule, but were still devout enough to be canonized saints. What of the numerous Popes who did the same? Are most of the so-called religious politicians throughout our times, not genuinely fanatically believing in the afterlife. Doctrinely, there is an obvious contradiction between temporal and spiritual power, but that doesn't prevent humans from trying to do both

i enjoyed s4 especially the end. frank is being played as a really sinister figure and thats good seeing as this is the final season (his death? exposure?) etc.
however, knowing the director itll be FUCK DRUMPF this entire season which is fine but fucking annoying

I like how Frank is a sinister piece of murderous shit and he's also a Democrat.

Art Imitates Life.

>you could've posted "this has nothing to do with Trump"
>did that
>Trump supporters got triggered
>we're the ones who derailed the thread

Are you fucking retarded? Or are you just a Trump supporter desperately damage controlling for your side? You do know these posts can't be deleted and everyone can see that you're wrong if they just scroll up?

Literally saying how there's no reason to think this is about Trump and you say it's a derailment post. Holy fuck you're biased. I at least analyze the show somewhat, the fucks I was responding too literally said nothing more than "lmao this shows gonna say FUCK DRUMPF"

Here's your last (You), shill. And some posts that prove your precious Trump supporters derailed the thread.

Ryancare was shit and it's a good thing it failed.

The Republicans currently have a historic majority in every level of government, and they nearly squandered that immense political capital on passing a barely neutered version of Obamacare. Had it passed, they'd have just fucking surrendered the bar on Healthcare to Democrats forever and never be able to go back and make an actual substantial reform to the ACA ever again.

The freedom caucus was right to block that pile of shit.

>Anyone who tells me to shut the fuck up about Donald Trump is obviously a biased Trump supporter, even if he said that he's not even an American, and even if he clearly told the pro-Trump poster to shut the fuck up as well.

You sound mentally ill. Dangerously obsessive, even.

I dread to think what you must have been like DURING the election, jesus.

>any mention of the president of the united states is a derail
kys

This desu. I loved the episodes where Frank is still a whip trying to scheme up ways to get votes but it quickly degraded when he entered the White House and it's just
>who's life can I wreck this week lmao

only difference is the real democrats are nowhere near as capable as frank

Agree absolutely. Republicans have full power but are squandering it because they are a bunch of faggots. To be fair though, even when Democrats had full power they blew it by passing ObongoCare instead of single-payer.

Now that Trump is bypassing Ryan and working directly with Freedom Cuckus they might pass something worth a damn, though im sure the moderates will fuck it up, especially in the Senate.