Is this the greatest Unjustening of our time?

Is this the greatest Unjustening of our time?

Who is going to star him in films when his nipples ain't right

Zach Galifinakino was more impressive because he actually looks good now

For reference.

You know what's REALLY in that bag, don't you?

He's gonna get fat again in like 4 months. The guy has a serious problem maintaining weight. I think he's added/subtracted several large SUVs from his skeleton over the last 5 years.

Not really, considering that he just had the surgery done and his body is now covered in loose-fitting skin like the Pale Man from Pan's Labyrinth.

What the fuck, how short is he?

>large SUVs
More like large SUBs

>that nip slip

that French lady really did a number on him

>What now, you French whore? Would you still kick me out?

Probably because he's good looking and Jonah looks like a drowned jew rat.

DAMN... Jonah looks like THAT?

you could just say he looks like a jew

>how the fuck am I funny?

It disappears over time.

not once you hit your thirties

Not if you were as big as Jonah for as long as he was. Dude 100% needed surgery.

You're thinking of stretch marks. That loose skin isn't going anywhere.

If you keep the weight off, sure. Has he ever?

Small amounts do. The amount Jonah will have will require surgery.

Only in cases where there's a little loose skin. He was a lot of loose skin, probably hanging as badly as that photo. That has to be surgically removed. Even then, the results aren't always flattering.

One of those cheesy youtube motivational types had it done and he looked good after, though. He also worked out, though.

easily fixable with a surgery, not like he cant afford it

Funny, what, like a comedian?

I got the same surgery few years ago and it's barely noticable m9

If you have consistent food babies especially at night time, you were like a mother rearing a child.

With a proper balance of a exercise, diet, and rest... you can maintain a level of fitness that will manifest as physical and mental results.

How much loose skin, though? I'm in the process of losing a lot of weight and the loose skin is becoming noticeable. Not looking forward to seeing how bad it gets.

WHAT NOW YOU FRENCH BITCH?

>If you have consistent food babies especially at night time, you were like a mother rearing a child.

?

What's it like to be fat?
I'm skinny but the idea of becoming fat someday scares me.

It's uncomfortable as fuck don't get fat

Good job.
Now all he has to do is shrink his head to be proportionate to his torso.

This is also a reminder that a little bit of chub can look good on some people

Imagine running out of breath going up stairs
Imagine having zero comfortable clothes
Imagine having sore feet all the time

no

Who cares about loose skin or old man torso, gaining and losing that much weight that quickly, and that many times does irreparable damage to your heart. Dead by 50.

I was like 130 lbs overweight
It looked like shit when I was 20-30 lbs from my goalweight, after I reached my goal it got way better, I maintained for 3 months and went for a surgery because well it fucking annoyed me
>how much

you can tell which one did coke

>Name's Bond

gotta keep the scummy beard to hide his lingering double chin

Top right looks really strange for some reason

It sucks. I was almost 400 pounds the beginning of last year but now I'm down to about 250 and one of the things that shocked me was just how immobile I was as a fat fuck. It's not something you really notice when you're fat because it's a gradual process and you get used to it, but something as simple as dropping down to my knees and getting back to my feet was a struggle. Now I do that shit easy as fuck. I'll do it multiple times a day just for fun.

I'm fat and I have none of these issues. My feet get sore after hours of walking around in shitty shoes, I guess.

>THAT butthurt

skin surgery soon

just look at the intensity in his eyes. no one dares to reference subway in his presence

Is it true some people think Subway is healthy?

americans do

Post the comebacks somebody,they get me every time

You're forgetting he's rich enough to afford surgery.

It's a sandwich. It's not unhealthy.

that would objectively be DOWNEY JR.

>15 years ago
>junkie broadway actor nobody
>today
>highest paid actor
>the idol of young generations (iron man)

he's like the no fapping gone right version of drugs and alcohol

I wish I could afford a coke habit.

nigga the shit they put on the sandwich is all fat and sugar

He got roles because of his size and character
Losing weight makes himself useless

Hasn't he already done this like two times before?

I like to believe Subway used to be healthy when it first came out but eventually the logistics and demand of being a worldwide fast food chain got to them

Bread is unhealthy.
Manufactured cheese is unhealthy.
Sauce is full of sugar.
The meat they use is unhealthy.

If you want a healthy subway just ask for a handful of lettuce.

wrong wrong wrong and wrong. Subway uses the freshest ingredients. You can put "manufactured" in front of anything to make it sound bad and their "sauces" are regular mayonnaise or vinaigrette. Fucking anti subway faggots taking the meme too far

How do more people not understand this? Theres a reason he yo-yos so much, if he liked being fat he'd be like that all the time.

No, this is just money.
Everyone can look 10 fold better when they have team of people who work on them.
Even if you don't have money, have 2-3 friendly people work on you and you'll look like candy.

Jonah won't reach fifty. His mental issues are worse than his physical. He'll kill himself before 2025.

Only if you young or rich

He's not unjusted, he will gain weight again like before.

Stretch marks go away? I've had mine for about 8 years

>americans

They don't go away, they just lighten in tone and blend in more over time.

No not really, but they do fade. They start out purple and they turn white and you can get a tan to hide them even more.

some cream for pregnant women should fade them almost completely.
or with laser.
loose skin is another thing completely.

>15 years ago
>manlet
>today
>still a manlet

>tfw too skinny and it's uncomfortable at times

So Jonah Hill use to be Selvester Stalone?

Whoa, is he about to play some capeshit or som?

And knees, if you have them anymore.

just wait until he needs to be fat again for a roll, he'll balloon up in no time

>If you have consistent food babies especially at night time, you were like a mother rearing a child.

>5'10"
Lmao I didn't know Daniel Craig was a turbomanlet.