SOOOO, WHITE PEOPLE

SOOOO, WHITE PEOPLE...
>rumbling and booing in the audience intensifies
SHOULDN'T THEY ALL JUST LIKE... DIE? IT'S 2017 AFTER ALL.
>cheering and clapping
>audible "allahu akbar" shouts from left and right

NOW LET ME INTRODUCE OUR NEXT MUSICAL GUEST - UP AND CUMMING SUPERSTAR **LADY PAGA-N** WITH HER NEW HIT SINGLE "GOD IS IN MY ASS"
>the host starts twerking and invites the youngsters in the audience

What did the chosen super race mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEuZpaZ3f_0&t=174s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>playing the victim card even though you've never faced any hardship based on your race

SHOULDN'T THEY ALL JUST LIKE... DIE? IT'S 2017 AFTER ALL

Everyone should die already. The human race was the biggest mistake in the universe.

>audible "allahu akbar" shouts from left and right

But Allah IS Great! Pedoprophet said so.

>t. reptilian

>kept out of higher education en masse
>opinions silenced in university
>have prominent members of political parties saying that we shouldn't have voices
>cultural targets, free to be mocked but not to mock others
>actually work and have jobs and have to pay taxes so that nigs can have their gibs

that is all hardship, you cuck faggot

How to spot a redditor

That's based on your class, not your race. Be born into money if you want an easy life.

this. Oh but I'm sure having an occasional manager keep an eye on you in a supermarket is totally comparable right?

>kept out of higher education en masse
Wrong. You're just too stupid to get in
>opinions silenced in university
muh 1984 rize of da commies
>have prominent members of political parties saying that we shouldn't have voices
Nobody says this
>cultural targets, free to be mocked but not to mock others
Like white guys say after telling racist jokes, grow thicker skin
>actually work and have jobs and have to pay taxes so that nigs can have their gibs
>Is a racist, is upset at imaginary racism towards him

go away alt-sjw

>can't find a flaw
>resorts to crying reddit
You could have ignored my post and it would have the same amount of meaning. I just wouldn't have a reason to make this reply.

*tips menorah*

Nice rebuttal fellow Redditor

The only good thing to come out of Bill Nye Indoctrinates the World is the memes

I got to university you fucking faggot. Doesn't change my point.
In fact literally none of what you posted is an argument. Keep feeling smug while your ancestral homeland is invaded by Africans and Sandniggers who hate everything about you.

>Its a black fucktard thinks all white people are middle class episode

please Donald noo

Is that the guy from 'Clueless'? Has he been in anything since then?

M-M-MUH SEX JUNK

WOAAAHH

Did you read my post? Nothing I posted was class or income related

>white europeans were never taken by Barbary pirates and sold as slaves
>implying Africans were sold as slaves because they were black and not because they were living like cavemen and could be easily captured and subjugated like animals

Wew.

Aw poor american niggers hated so much gee I wonder if it has something to do with how they destroy human settlements and are a cancer to America in general nope its totallly racist evil white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=oEuZpaZ3f_0&t=174s

>That's based on your class, not your race. Be born into money if you want an easy life.

IN 2017 WE END WHITE RICH MAN PATRIARCHY

Hmm what did the Muslim piece of shit mean by this post?

Scrubs.

>it's a white trash moron who can't understand what he reads episode
Not even the middle class has any real power in this country. As I said before, you need to be born into a rich family to not face any of those hardships.

>being a rich white faggot cuck
I bet you believe in trickle down economics.

they are literally killing us and raping our women.

What hardships?

Is not commiting crime impossible for you jungle savages?

>tfw Nye is willing to destroy what's left of his reputation to play the Good Goy Boy for (((THEM))) and force the SJW anti-white anti-male meme and all sorts of degeneracy beyond people's throats, instead of doing it slow and steady like MSM used to in previous years. To see just when exactly the viewer's gonna say "ENOUGH".

>The hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll mock him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A white cuck

>waaaah some whites were victims of injustice from non-whites generations ago, so I deserve to be a whiney fuck like the non-whites I hate today

Hey buddy, look here!

Answer my question stupid nigger.

Oh god please tell me Turk isn't part of this.

Isn't it time for noon prayer, Akbar?

Click this

>get robbed more often even though I'm poor

>can't tell time
>white
kek

For what?

reddit

Get out of my country, mudshit. Go back to your fucking hole.

Wow, these faggots suffer from even worse persecution mania than feminists. They're fucking delusional. They all have the typical narcissist "I'm objectively superior, but everybody's against me" bullshit discourse.

Sup Forums really is like USA huh?
Bunch of tired annoyed whites who made this board and a group of actual spics and niggers ruining the place while being more entitled than any modern whites

You tell me to answer your question. Your answer is there. Do it.

>assuming someone hasn't faced any hardship because other people with the same skin color are or were more successful

pic related

>not being White in 2017

butthurt negroe

>native citizen can't tell that not only am I white, but a native as well
kek

inb4 cuck

What's the episode when he shits all over religion, and then reminds everybody islam is also a religion?

>implying your race is why you face hardship and not your class

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

>Sup Forums - alt-right pussies complain about literally everything

>used to love Scrubs
>J.D. plays in nu-male flicks for whiny faggots and Turk stars in a SJW propaganda.

Another found memory ruined. I'm gonna put it right next to alien franchise.

That doesnt explain why you cannot stop commiting crime jungle savage.

>having to resort to name calling because they get more hand outs than you
Can you be any more bitter? Go lose a leg or two in a wood chipper if you want a hand out.

DUMPF

I HAVE ASCENDED TO THE ETHEREAL PLANE

I COME FOR YOU AND YOURS

REPENT NOW OR FOREVER BE MY SLAVE

WE WUZ FINNA SLAVES N SHEEET WHIDEYS NEVER BEEN SLAVES LIKE WE DO BEEN YUO FINNA SHUT YOUR MOUF WIDE BOY

It's called the tyranny of the majority lmfao

Democracy has enabled the vote as a method to steal from those who actually produce shit (white people)

>Is that the guy from 'Clueless'? Has he been in anything since then?

nope, not even blaked videos, since his BC is not B enough

I'm not even black, but I've never been caught for any of my crimes, so there isn't a reason for me to stop.

>LADY PAGA-N
>not Lady Faga the transgender

pls

>>playing the victim card even though you've never faced any hardship based on your gender

fixed that for you

>implying democracy gives everyone a voice
>having to choose between two shitty candidates if you want your voice to be heard

Now explain why niggers in Belize or Jamaica cause rampant high rates in their countries.

dis ones scawwy

their own tribe mates sold them to the slave owners. It's common to sell your children for food, since you can always shit out many more.

Oh no! Women are doing things men used to exclusively do! My penis is a curse that keeps me from being the best I can be!

>poor american niggers hated so much
muslims too

you're the only cuck here
sad!

Everything except personal responsibility, am I right?

Ahmed, plz

>still being a cuck for rich whitey
You better prep your woman for that rich bull. He might even spare a hefty penny if you do well, but it'll cost two to watch.

>waaaah my jungle animal ancestors were victims of injustice from whites generations ago, so I deserve gibmedats

typical nigger

>Triggered
Keep whining bbys

And literally nothing you posted was true. You have a victim mentality and desperately want to be oppressed by da evil libs

cuck

>being a cuck for poor blacky

The saddest thing I've seen on here.

>Everybody who calls me out on being a crybaby is black
Is this the only way you can argue against someone? By pretending they're black and just spouting nigger?

doing gods work

whats worse, being a turk or being black

>Go lose a leg
Go lose a head

What a great comment. Really made me rethink all of my worldviews. I should worship the rich white man who hasn't done shit for me, but keep me and the rest of us dregs at the bottom while they bribe sleazy politicians to ensure that it never changes in our favor.

Islam is cool though. It's Christianity that is the problem. Along with all the Western Civilization

You didn't have anything to disprove that last point, you just called him a racist.

>that much butthurt
kek

LARPers are pathetic. Most of you are canadian I bet

>being in favor of everyone being treated equal (whites included) makes you a cuck for blacks
>being delusional enough to believe this
>still using cuck unironically
>believing that he's being taken seriously
That's the true tragedy.

Do they get into the scientific differences betwen puerto ricans and dominicans?

Men are falling bhind in society for a good while now. If you don't care than I wont argue. But you can't then complain why men play video games in their basements and women can't find husbands.

>tfw flunt & white people still exist