Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Where's my fucking package?

Hey I've been waiting two weeks for my Nausicaa box set, can you hurry it up?

How did Amazon become so popular? The site looks dodgy as fuck

What the fuck is actually the point in having so much money? What can you buy with 80bil that you can't with like 5bil? Some completely meaningless bullshit like an island?

And yet Amazon has never made a profit.

It's unfair.

An airforce

>spend 50 billion on charity
>investors freak out
>become 5 billion in debt
Thanks capitalism.

they haven't cause this nigga keeps on investing in new shit like rocket ships and drone delivery and that grocery store pickup thing

I'm thinking Ben Kingsley for the inevitable biopic?

It's the greatest thing ever. Delivering all my shit directly to my doorstep, making me a lot of money, and putting retard mom & pop stores out of business because they can't compete and float on the game of being the only store in town.

Daily reminder that once the stock price hits $990 Bezos will overtake Gates as the richest man in the world. Currently trading ~950.

>billionaire
>bald

Heh

No idea. Whole thing seems like a big Ponzi scheme: sell shit dirt cheap to eradicate the competition whilst making lots of revenue but little profit.

Use the equity from the revenue to keep borrowing and expanding. The whole thing would eventually collapse of they hadn't killed off most of their competitors.

>81 billion dollars
>still no hair

jej....

I don't think you know what a ponzi scheme is friend. I bet you think Walmart is a ponzi scheme or McDonalds is a ponzi scheme.

>putting retard mom & pop stores out of business

I don't think there's a big crossover between what people buy at Amazon and what they buy at mom&pop stores.

kek

All the money in the world couldn't buy him back his self-esteem

Then why does every retailer and their mom cry about competition from e-commerce?

Amazon gets the shut in market who buy shit like boxes of cereal and instant noodles to avoid leving the house.

The market for that is expanding

>implying this face/jacket combo wouldn't slap your mom's ass and then beat the shit out of you

>tfw doesn't live in US of A
>tfw can't order a pack of figs on the internet and having them on my windowstep 5 minutes later without ever leaving the house

books my friend
book stores can't compete with online retailers

why isn't this faggot using his money to produce KINO instead of just sitting on it? he could literally bankroll adaptations of every book amazon is currently selling.

Thanks to high school degeneracy I always read his name as Jeff Benzos

Oh. I thought when Americans say mom&pop stores they meant convenience stores.

>Delivering all my shit directly to my doorstep, making me a lot of money, and putting retard mom & pop stores out of business because they can't compete and float on the game of being the only store in town.

How are you making money off of this? shares?

I don't think there's anyone who doesn't.

Small bookstores that don't just sell used books are beyond fucking useless, they should go out of business.

>you want to order a book?
>ok let me type it in the computer like you would at home, but really really slowly
>oh whoops looks like i can't order this one :)

>if you go home and check literally any large bookstore chain or ebay you find the exact thing you want and they ship it into your home instead of the dumb bookstore

To pass on to your descendants, retard.

>if he gave you 1/80th of his wealth you would be set for several lifetimes

>shares?
Pretty much. Every pharmaceutical company becomes a billion dollar company over night though stock after a product is approved by the government. The money all these billionaires hve isn't cash on hand.

It's actually weird but small niche bookstores are coming back.

They were crushed by the big box stores like Barnes who had problem undercutting them. Now those stores are being undercut by Amazon and there is actually demand for small bookstores.

Because he's dumping that money into logistics, getting you tendies by airborne drone delivery, and eventually sending your faggot ass to space. TV content takes a backseat.

Yup. My average cost is around $517. The stock is clearly going to $1000 easy; just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Used bookstore? ok

Small bookstore for new books? Absolutely useless.

>Yup. My average cost is around $517. The stock is clearly going to $1000 easy; just sit back and enjoy the ride.

when did you buy them? Or is there some way to buy them cheaper than market price... I don't really know how this works

it's a bit of hybrid now but its more of specialty niche bookstores that carry rare books, collectors edition and shit like that

It's sad, I like being in small bookstores. They're comfy

because they invest in new shit all the time to expand their company

Making a profit from razor-thin margins has always been one of the big guys' biggest advantages over small businesses. Are you retarded?

lol there are islands for a couple millions bro some even less than that... there's a comfy tv show about it called ''island buyers'' or something worth a watch

I bought my first shares at the start of 2015. Bought more last year when they were around 700.

There's no way to buy cheaper than market price unless you get into options trading but that's more advanced and not always a sure thing.

i thought i was the only one

They took Walmart's model and put it online.

Meanwhile I can't get a day off from working in one of their warehouse without HR breathing down my back. Fuck this society is corrupt.

user with that attitude you will never become company CEO. Now go deliver those knockoff dragon dildos.

we should redistribute the wealth comrade

This big time. Actually for my family we get everything from Amazon ranging from toilet paper to pens to milk to water to you name it. It started off as someone accidentally subscribing to Prime so we thought ok lets try it since its already done. My wife gets everything from there.

Annoying part is therrs delivery guys coming in on weekend constantly sometimes earlyin morning too.

>taking benzos during high school
lol

What would you do with his amount of money?

>why isn't this faggot using his money to produce KINO instead of just sitting on it?

Do you realize Amazon Studios is a thing? They produced The Neon Demon, Paterson and Manchester by the Sea, all those Amazon shows too I guess

>ragie wagies stuck in their cagies

It's not even just the shut-ins. I was never socially retarded about going down to target to buy socks or whatever but why waste the time if I can just have them shipped to my office? It leaves me with more time to do stuff I actually want.

grow some hair

>He doesnt make ATLEAST 300k a year

kek

What if you're not at home/office when the delivery guys come? they never announce it in advance.

>invest your money in your company
>actually pay everyone in the company a fair living wage

That's why I ship to my office; someone is always here during business hours to sign for it. If a package comes on a weekend or outside of those hours, they just try again the next business day.

What you retards will NEVER get is that net worth is not LIQUID CASH. Only a tiny fraction of that sum is actual cash he keeps under his bed mattress, the rest is stocks/assets/other investements that are evulated to fair value at the time of the survey

Business-illiterates PLEASE GO