The New Normal?

The bloody attack in Nice was only 8 days ago and 99% of the world has already pushed it of their memory.

Are daily/weekly Muslim terrorist attacks just a part of daily life now? Or will these attacks finally wake up our nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gettysburg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will just get used to it, it's leftist progress

america is already woke

#donaldtrump2016

I hope you're right

Yes and no.

{{{Leftist}}}

Pure Cohencidences.

We already are starting to mentally classify France as a Maghreb country anyway

If terrorism actually stopped we'd wonder what was wrong. Sort of like how when you're in Antarctica and your feet stop hurting you have to un-numb them so they start hurting again

What happened in Nice ?

>99% of the world has already pushed it of their memory.

>Implying 70.000.000 people wouls still mind Nice

mate even the people living next to Nice dont have it on their mind anymore.

Nothing Ahmed go back to sleep

The future (if there is one) is never going to understand wtf we were thinking.

"So, they actually INVITED millions of people who wanted to kill them?!"

Ugh, so ignorant.
Why are you so anti-progress ?
Like, stop being on the WRONG side of History, ughhhhh.

Thanks, see you

It's actually very surprising there hasn't been even one Alpha "Punisher" type related to one victim in the dozens of attacks.

Hey english teacher, any insight on how french people are perceived in Japon ?

You're assuming the powers that be will lose.

Sometimes I really wonder if people here truly believe that all the muslims in EU country want to kill us. Can you have that little common sense, perspective and history knowledge, is that possible.

countries*. Or just EU actually, whatever.

You're right...only 52% of Muslims in Europe believe suicide bombings are justified.

All meming aside they don't really have to

I doubt all Algerians wanted to kill French people in 1962 but tell that to the people of oran

Tourist not English teacher you'll have to ask someone else I'm afraid

We're going to genocide you out of existence, Achmed.

Yes, tell them we're good people

what knowledge of history are we supposed to have before we make an opinion on the Muslim Problem?

Your average goy has a very short attention span.

I'll take 'What is Taqiyya' for 200.

It's the new normal. "France will have to learn to live with terrorist attacks."

I can't find any evidence of Muslim violence between the years 1432-1434. You're just focusing on the wrong years.

Maybe if there is a 9/11 kill count. I think an attack that leaves thousands dead is the only way the cucked public could possibly wake up.

So when it's about presidential elections, poll are meaningless. But suddenly when it comes to muslims, it's all good and meaningful hu?

Second Industrial revolution? Post-war reconstruction and immigration? You missed those chapters in school perhaps?

It really is a golden age for islamic terrorism. You BUTCHER CLOSE TO A HUNDRED PEOPLE WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THEIR STREETS! And the still defend your religion. Even if you do it in its name. If you repeatedly and loudly declare you did it.

Actually, I think these polls are BS too. I'm sure the true numbers are actually much higher.

Do you think all Muslims would be completely honest with a pollster?

Well it hasn't had to to be all Muslims for these attacks to take place. It never has had to be all Muslims, nobody has ever said that. It's going to continue happening, and more frequently, despite it not being all Muslims, so why anyone would think saying "it's not all Muslims" solves anything is beyond me.

I love the leftist argument, "It's only 1-2% that want to kill us all"

>1,600,000,000 Muslims
> Only 1,600,000 - 3,200,000 killers

Yes, i'm sure all those muslims people living their daily life truly wish we would all get killed by daesh. That's what they're the most concerned about, non-muslims living.

Muslims on this board sound like the monsters in the closet. Real fascinating I must say.

>nobody has ever said that

Are you serious?

> so why anyone would think saying "it's not all Muslims" solves anything is beyond me.
Wat.

The next repeated digits will tell us about the next happening in France

11 33 55 77 99
>deus vult
00 22 44 66 88
>allah akbar

also, France General /fg/

>history knowledge
Well if you had that you'd know the answer for sure. Islam trying to conquer non-muslim countries is old news.

Also he doesn't need to be all of them. The soviets were a minority yet Russia was ruled by communists for decades for instance.

The truth is that it's been decades +75% of crimes in France are commited by arabs and blacks. And the establishment still managed to white guilt most of the natives despite those hard facts.

How would that be any different with terrorism?
That's why our prime minister stated this was the new normal : they are sure the population will end up jaded (like for the other kinds of crime) and that eventually they won't even have to pretend to do something.

Only from the outside people will see how shitty the situation really is and will avoid this country.

>Islam trying to conquer non-muslim countries is old news.
lol

Now muslims are conquistadors.

Yeah i'm sure those crimes are related to ethnic groups and not poverty at all. What century is this.

I know it's an old meme about French surrending, but anyone who knows French history knows that the French can kick ass.

Guess I keep hoping the French will act before they are exterminated.

Congrats on eliminating white poverty in France! Last time I was there I saw a shitload of poor whites.

Well I don't see much crime in Creuse.

Your posts are too obvious Mohamed.

man that is a tasty looking flag

I'm honestly convinced it would take something 9/11 tier for the civilized world to go to war with mudslimes. They'll get more and more brave as they get away with nastier and nastier attacks and nobody does anything about it.

Whites will do nothing but bend over to PC and let their countries slide into destruction. There will be no rebellion; You will all just slowly let yourselves get removed. Evidence: South Africa.

What happened there will happen to Europe. Enjoy being conquered, cumskins.

>The future (if there is one) is never going to understand wtf we were thinking.

History is written by the winners. So in this instance, the texts will read:

>And then the disciples of the Prophet defeated the enemy of Allah and retook the lands that were rightfully theirs.

Ah well. White people had a good run. It was fun while it lasted.

And that's 3.2 million too many dammit!
Kick them out and don't take the risk.
Why is the EU wasting money on these people when they could improve their own infrastructure, help their own people, and improve the quality of life for the average European.
If you want to help the 'refugees', stay out of it and let the strongest ones figure out how to survive and take their nation back to be less shit. At that point, engage in trade agreements (don't trust them, they're muslims after all)

people stopped giving a fuck because everyone knows in the near future itll be their turn.

no its not because of the terrorism, its due to the increased nationalism and lots of people in the 1st world screaming total war

WW3 is coming soon, who gives a flying fuck about 80 people dead while 10k might be gone in a day several years from now

Well, when the IRA bombed Britain, should we have deported all the Catholics?

Is that you Trump?

You already have my vote!

dubs sustain us

Wait, is that still an option?

>10k in a day
Maybe on a slow day. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gettysburg

>all the muslims

Who give a fuck about "all" the muslims, history proved that the mathemical majority do not decide anything, they are followers, you just need 10% who are ready to act to have the other 90% either ready collaborating or staying passive.

By the way the jihadists do not appear ex-nihilo, they are the result of something happening in your community, an hostility toward european that is gaining tractions since decades.
For every one of them they are maybe 50 or 100 fundamentalist,s then for every fundamentalist there are maybe 200 or 300 sympathizers and after that you have only you have your "moderates" but who still consider them muslims first and french after.

NONE, I repat, NONE of them is innocent, every single one of them is an enabler, they are the silent majority that will either intimely approve or refuse to fix because really... deep down they won't betray their tribe and their tribe is Islam, not France.

No friend, nowhere near as smart or wealthy. Just a black engineering student in the south trying to finish undergrad then on to grad school

I'm a Trump supporter in the shadows, as my hometown is majority black, and I don't want to be bothered by jackasses when I have work or studies that need my time

Yes they literally were. Have you forgotten the Arab admixture in Spanish populations?

Islam is a cancerous religion NOW. If you're going to sit behind your computer and lie about the injustices of muslims all across he world at least show us your face faggot

Sure man, Mohamet sent peaceful missionaries and Islam spread through them.
Is that what you learnt at Najat school?